[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm generally attracted to boys with problems. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I'm generally attracted to boys with problems. I don't know why, maybe because I'm a little bit messy in the head. But every partner I've been with has tried to guilt trip me with suicide if i dont do things they ask me, i dont know what to do anymore. this is so unfair. i care so much so they know they can get away with it especially since they're seriously suicidal and they'd do it either way. Jesus fuck
>>
>>38338983
Did you have a question?
>>
>>38339052
no, I don't really have a question. Posting anon about my problems because I'm a retard.
>>
>>38339088
Who typically initiates your relationships, and how?
>>
>>38338983

I suggest you avoid people who show signs of being manipulative.
>>
>>38338983
You deserve better. Find a better boyfriend
>>
>>38338983

Hey H.
>>
>>38339143
I have certain standards for partners that I can't achieve now that I'm not a virgin because it would be hypocritical. If I break up I'll be paranoid forever. Plus, apart from this they're generally a great person and we get a long well.
>>
>>38338983
>ex e-gf constantly thinks i was trying to manipulate and control her but the reality of the situation is i was just stupid and stressed and i'd never want to force her to do anything she didn't want

too late now, she practically thinks i'm satan
>>
Crazy pussy so good the thought of her with another man make me wanna kms
>>
>>38338983
Couldn't deal with a gf if she wasn't mentally ill.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.