[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I just be normal? I'm not autistic enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (150KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
150KB, 500x614px
Why can't I just be normal?
I'm not autistic enough to tolerate truly autistic people.
The people I would like to hang around with don't like me.
I can pretend to be a normie but it takes so much energy and happiness to just shut up and be normal I die inside, not to mention they're the most boring people in the world.

What the fuck is wrong with me? A literal 9/10 has been asking to go out with me for the last year but because I'm afraid she'll figure out I'm not a normie and leave me or I'll find her so boring I won't be able to tolerate it and need to break up with her and will just turn into a mess.
Why is there so much wrong with me... pic related. Even if I am able to get some one to have a conversation with me it doesn't last long and they think i'm weird... I'm also too old to talk to most people on the internet now it feels like, 24 years old.
>>
>>38338640
give us some greentext related stories senpai, kinder the threads fire
>>
>>38338774
of me being originally autistic and ruining shit? I have a lot... would have to be more specific... like a story of ruining it with a girl or me being weird to girls that I don't like or girls being weird to me or me ruining shit with friends or friends/groups of people being weird
>>
>>38338842
Tell us about this girl
>>
>>38338842
you must have some standout events that have brought you to this conclusion. What do you wish to happen? Also, I suppose we wont be seeing any of miss "literal 9/10"?
>>
>>38338877
She was a friend from a long time ago, a year ago she got in contact with me and has been talking to me asking to date.

>>38338893
I've always been weird, have had a very rough upbringing, I've never had any real friends past the age of 9 and mostly only ever received attention from girls. I guess you could say I've been "popular" at points in my life but after a group of people breaks up usually every one goes to their 2-3 people groups/close friends, and they reach out to each other. That's never happened with me.

It'd be nice if I could find a group of 3-4 people I could talk with when ever they're free and have us enjoy each other's company.

If I made legitimate friends with some one on here I would share pictures and proof of this girl, but for obvious reasons I'm not going to post pictures of a normie girl on here that I personally know...
>>
>>38338640
Go for her, anon. You have nothing to lose it seems, and even if it could end in shambles it'll still be a learning experience for you.
>>
>>38339089
it honestly wouldn't be...
>>
>>38339029
are you neet? uni? what do you want to do?
do you like this girl? you must if shes a literal 9/10 I assume?
why did you post this? do you want to meet people, do you play vidya? Advice? etc
again greentext any relevant stories to interest passerbys
>>
File: Pepe.png (77KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
77KB, 225x225px
I MISS THE FUCKING DAYS WHEN R9K WAS NORMIE FREE

LEAVE NOW AND DONT RETURN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38338640
Anon I like your brand of weirdness, I am the same kind of weird myself. For example I sometimes go up to random people and pretend we're in a sci-fi. One time I wore an orange peel as a hat, another time I wore a ruler as hat ((but it kept falling off)

What's your discord?
>>
>>38339107
And why's that? Judging by the OP you don't seem to be very pleased with your current position. She clearly sees something in you; she wouldn't be even remotely interested if that wasn't the case.

You'll regret not trying later down the road. The best thing for you to do is try. Attempt it and just go with it. See what happens. How you deal with it is up to you. You can force yourself to act all normie or you can just b.e. yourself, if she's into you I doubt she would care.
>>
>>38339158
I'm a neet(with a few barely almost non existent redeeming qualities) I'm just trying to sort my personal life out..

She's a 9/10 in looks but people's personalities have always been much more important to me, she's very sweet and shy but is a normie and is very boring with few interests besides the normie shit(mostly weed and music)... I'd rather have a 5/10 weeb girl than a 9/10 normie but I don't dislike her.

I play video games and use to play some competitively and won a few 2nd tier tournaments which essentially means nothing. I made post due to the soul crushing loneliness I've been feeling recently, maybe some one out there might take interest.

I'll try to think of an appropriate non-boring green text...
>>
>>38339266
what interests and hobbies do you have? blox
>>
>>38339169
If you've left your house in the last 7 years you're more normie than me.

>>38339209
I'd rather not waste our time, I know how to pretend to be normal, I understand normal people thinking for the most part, and can socialize with people, but not actually make meaningful friendships or relationship with them.
>>
>>38339294
I had a ton of interests but my anhedonia and apathy have made it nearly impossible to focus or work on any of it recently, including games...
But my favorites are
programming, animation, 3D modeling, electrical engineering, weeb stuff, sewing, watching shows(if that counts) and a lot more stuff that I can't really think of

>>38339200
I mean.. I don't publicly go up to people and start reeing at them... but I will often make comments about how "x person should be holocausted" or other extremely inappropriate jokes
>>
>>38339299
If she's willing to go out with you, I look at it as she's more willing to put in time to make something work, as opposed to wasting time as you put it.

I completely understand your reluctance, it's natural. But you should go against your instinct for this. If you don't understand relationships now, then what better time to learn about them than now? You have an opportunity waiting for you.
>>
>>38339363
She doesn't know the type of person I actually am... And also I know how relationships work as the only attention I've gotten has been from females... I appreciate it but that life style isn't for me(ayy lmao dude weed and lana del ray) which isn't bad but that's ALL it is.. And yes, I am aware that most of my issues are largely my fault
>>
>>38339422
why dont you go to >>>/adv/
I suspect you took a wrong turn...
>>
>>38339450
but I thought this was the

>reeeeeee
>I'm alone
board...

Just because I understand certain aspects of human thought doesn't mean I'm not just as autistic as you...
>>
File: chimp battle.jpg (29KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
chimp battle.jpg
29KB, 700x393px
Alright here is a green text..
>be talking to goth girl...
>ask her what makes her goth
>she goes into a long epic explanation of her hardships, what's turned her dark
>horrible things she's suffered and experienced
>death is her only release
>ask her if she's suggesting assisted suicide as a first date and that may be a little too intimate
>she says that dark humor... funny..(can't tell if she actually thought it was funny or not)
>tell her dark humor for a dark girl
>she gives me her number
>freeze up and realize normal people give each other their numbers and talk...
>never really had conversations over the phone besides family
>never message her, paranoid she'll have my number...
>>
>>38338640
No post has described my life more
>>
>>38339488
the problem is you arent making your motive or desires apparent so it is difficult to try to post meaningfully which is why I asked so many questions.
Perhaps this is why you believe yourself to be so socially awkward, like the OP pic, you sound afraid to reveal your intentions or wishes so discourse ends up being overly open ended and unclear.
Just how you believe this girl is reading you incorrectly, your obviously not an apathetic husk, you just seem hesitant to introduce anything so it may seem that way, if that makes sense
t. the 3 a.m neet armchair psychoanalyst
>>
>>38338640
omegle is shit, bro. nobody will talk to you unless you have a vagina. use something else.
>>
>>38339660
I know, I just popped on there for a few minutes and that was the first conversation I had with some one...

>>38339611
I don't think you're wrong at all. As I said I've, had a very rough life and upbringing. I'm very afraid to reveal much anything personal or be intimate with some one(though I know it's some what possible for sure for me). I'm always in a turned on fake charismatic mode most the time and I think that's what's made me popular with groups, but not people at the time...

Here's another green text...
>be around 13
>play video games, even at this time was competitive and was top 100 consistently on global leader boards until the game finally died(back then e sports pretty much meant nothing)
>snap in real life
>stop going to school
>constantly sick
>miss 2 years of school going only a total of 8 days
>they started threatening me and my parents with legal action
>will be sent to juvenile detention and have truancy officers pick me up
>literally be told I will be chained to a desk if I don't get my shit together by multiple people.
>don't care, what ever happens happens.
>it never happens, eventually they try to level with me say that if I just go they will essentially pass me
>spend half the day in auditorium, no one even realizes
>after 8 days I stop going again(hence the 8 days I went)
>spent half the school year doing w/e and then they finally start home schooling me..

I've been playing catch up my entire life, I was able to do the work I missed and graduate on time though.
>>
>>38339611
Maybe you're even more right than I realized... I do avoid personal stories not just because I'm closed off but also because when I have shared my past with people it hasn't been good because I haven't had a good past.. People can't relate, can't handle or assume I'm lying about the shit that's happened. It sucks. So even when I do "open up" about myself personally my background is my background and it's a large part of me, so that makes people turned off... But then it goes back to me having to pretend to be something I'm not and feeling miserable about it... "easing" people into how I actually am isn't easy at all.
>>
>>38339611
Also last response to this point...
but
>the problem is you arent making your motive or desires apparent
My desires are to just have more people in my life that I get along with.. and my motive is loneliness at this point I guess
>like the OP pic, you sound afraid to reveal your intentions or wishes so discourse ends up being overly open ended and unclear.
Another reason I do that is because if I just blandly talk things out it ends even faster, I have had some good conversations but they're few and far between...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.