[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I lose weight when fat disgusting blogs are getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: asshole.png (224KB, 472x352px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.png
224KB, 472x352px
Why should I lose weight when fat disgusting blogs are getting pussy literally right now. Why the fuck should I have to do things other men don't have to? How am I not supposed to hate cunts and white knights and their retarded advise?
>>
Because they're not so hung up on it all like you

You have autism, that's why you don't have a gf
>>
>>38338481
Mike and Rich are fucking studs, hell aidsmoby is married.
But Jay... poor Jay. He's one of us.
>>
>>38339201
I thought he was married?
>>
File: 1497051551677.gif (967KB, 206x205px) Image search: [Google]
1497051551677.gif
967KB, 206x205px
>>38338481
Because those fat men are probably more confident, talented, interesting, fun and/or rich than you.
You'll have to get them with good looks, which are easier to pull off than any of the things I just listed.
>>
>>38339201
>>38339238
hes confirmed gay
>>
>>38339406
You got a source on that? There are way too many memes surrounding rlm to not want evidence on something as big as Jay not being stuck in the closet.
>>
File: 1480175935016.jpg (53KB, 457x446px) Image search: [Google]
1480175935016.jpg
53KB, 457x446px
>>38338481
The only fat men that get women have impressive careers, high social status, or lots of money.

You on the other hand offer nothing.
>>
File: 452xhm.jpg (25KB, 479x414px) Image search: [Google]
452xhm.jpg
25KB, 479x414px
you don't OP :) Just be your beetusful self. there's no way that a disgusting outer body is a reflection of the neglectful uncaring nature within.

Godspeed !
>>
>>38338481
>Why the fuck should I have to do things other men don't have to?

>Why the fuck should men put in more effort than women in the dating scene?
>Why the fuck should women put in more effort than men if they want to be taken serious?
>Why the fuck should race X put in more effort than race Y to be acknowledged/respected/deemed worthy of anything?
Because this is not a Just world. There's no equal opportunity for everybody and realistically I doubt we'll ever get to a point where that does completely exist. We can try to get there, but true equal opportunity for everyone is a pipe dream as mankind as a whole doesn't have the traits for that to work.

Either accept it or not, there's not much else you can do, it'll still be a thing regardless of your choice.
If you decide to accept it, you can either try and compete by compensating in effort where you have disadvantages (and/or others have advantages), or you can choose not to compete at all and use that energy/time to try and find inner peace for yourself without any relationship dependencies; there's a small chance you'll be able to find a qtgf if you have enough redeeming qualities, but if you choose to skip competition the aim should be to get to a point where you no longer need a relationship to feel content.

If you decide not to accept it, you could either whine about how life's unfair and whatnot like you do now (the least energy efficient course of action, often only feeding you negative stimuli), or you can try to become a voice for change. If choosing the latter, it's important to choose carefully what kind of voice you want to become.
One could argue Feminazis, SJWs, etc. are also trying to be a voice for change, but obviously you will want to avoid becoming a similar voice.

Also, there's more than physical traits alone that determines one's attractiveness.

Good luck with whatever you decide to go for, Anon.
>>
>Why should I lose weight
You'll live longer and can annoy normalfags more
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.