[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be half black, half Italian >try playing dragon age inquisition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: black yen.jpg (1MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
black yen.jpg
1MB, 1500x844px
>be half black, half Italian
>try playing dragon age inquisition
>make a character based on myself
>all the women that are romanceable are white/European, the one black woman isn't a romance
>fuck this
>try Witcher 3, stuck playing as a white man, try to grin and bear it
>all the romance and sex options are white women
>mod yennefer to be black
>not good enough, no afro hair or nose, voice still sounds white too

Anyone else sick of how videogames force white women on us as romances? I'm so sick of the goddamn white man trying to force his women on me, for fuck sakes leave me alone.
>>
god that looks gross
>>
Nigger Yen looks like shit
>>
It could be worse. I'm Asian and good luck finding an Asian character in those kind of games, let alone one that's romanceable. Then again I find Asian women repugnant and strongly prefer Latinas.
>>
>>38337855
>'romancing' in video games
>>
Yerah bro VIDEOGAMES BRO gET that Videogame Pussy
>>
>>38337855
You may be half black, but sure you're not italian
>>
>>38337855
>I'm so sick of the goddamn white man trying to force his women on me

i know this is bait but why play the game then?
>>
>>38337855
>plays video game set in medieval european setting
>expects lots of niggers

OP i sincerely hope this is bait you fucking half-breed

if you cant play a roleplaying game without using a self insert character or having a racially specific romance option, then maybe you should be more worried about your aspergers syndrome than the fucking video game industry.

medieval Europe is white people culture, so stop trying to appropriate it.

I too wish there were more delicious brown romance options in RPGs
>>
>>38337855
Have you tried maybe, I dunno, not romancing in video games?
Shit is taking something already semi-pathetic to a whole nother level.
>>
>>38337855

Both of those games, in particular the Witcher series, were made by either Europeans or those of European descent. Therefore those game MIGHT feature myths, legends and adventures related to the European people! Wow! Crazy! And most bizarre about playing games that revolve around European myth, legend and adventure... the people seem to be European! Whoa! Holy shit! Whaaa!
>>
I was a liberal before I read what OP had to say. Now I wish all niggers were dead.
>>
File: tumblr_oc6whivylC1v1j6q1o2_540.png (304KB, 498x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc6whivylC1v1j6q1o2_540.png
304KB, 498x810px
>>38337855
>>dragon age inquisition
>>all the women that are romanceable are white/European

josephine is pretty brown my dude
they were definitely going for "mediterranean" (like southern spain/italy) with her, which i guess is "european" but like... whatever

i was mainly just pissed i couldn't fuck the dwarf scout girl you can flirt with at the beginning of every new zone
i literally avoided relationships with anyone the whole game just so i could get the one line in the DLC where vivienne asks if i took scout harding on a date and i could say yes

DAI left a huge hole in my life now that i'm finished with it and i just want to play another war of the roses: meet and fuck edition game but i cannot force myself to get into the witcher
>>
>>38337855
Does she have ebola?
>>
>>38337855
why would you even want to romance vivienne

there is nothing redeeming about her character
>>
>>38338348
>It could be worse. I'm Asian and good luck finding an Asian character in those kind of games, let alone one that's romanceable. Then again I find Asian women repugnant and strongly prefer Latinas.
dumb opinion by mr. retard
>>
>>38338381
Ever heard of guineas?
>>
>Be Aboriginal
>Don't give a shit

WOW, IT'S ALMOST LIKE BLACK PEOPLE LOOK FOR SHIT TO WHINE ABOUT
>>
>>38337855
I'm also a mutt, but in my case I love white girls so much
>>
you know you only got your fucking whore of a mother to blame, mutant, the whole "cultural" industry is already fucked enough anyway thank to shoehorned diversity
>>
>>38337855
OP is a son of an coalburning italian whore kek
KYS nigger
>>
>>38337855
>game set in fantasy poland
>black people

alright
>>
>>38338612
are there really any other big name non-bioware RPGs that have worthwhile romance elements?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.