[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad feels thread. I'm taking another nightly walk and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Bad feels thread.

I'm taking another nightly walk and don't have anyone to vent to or feel with. Hop in here and share your woes with me and others.

Pic related.
>>
Self bump. I want some people to feel with.
>>
Welp. Every thread I make gets no replies and dies. See you in the archives.
>>
>>38336868
oh no you dont

you get back here
>>
hey man what's the walkin for
>>
>>38336671
>Every thread I make gets no replies and dies.
I know this feel anon
>>
>>38336671
I wish I could take night walks, but I'm too paranoid.
>>
>>38336671
you can always vent to me
>>
>>38336948
Get some protection and don't wear headphones. The ambient noise is soothing
>>
>>38336948
I'm actually really scared of the dark. I just got used to my neighborhood so I'm not as fearful anymore.
>>
Op here by the way.
>>
>>38336924
Just trying to clear my mind a bit before I go to sleep.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>38336671
I rarely even leave the house anymore, OP.
I used to take nightly walks all the time as my only form of exercise as well as the only time I left my house. I think it's peaceful, or at least it is where I live, since there's nobody around at night
>>
i live in the most ghetto part of california, unfortunately if i were to go night walking i would get shot lol
>>
>>38337057
Same here man, it's dead empty out here. I've been wandering outside every night for a while now, and it is pretty peaceful but I usually end up having intrusive thoughts from the get go and end up feeling.
>>
>>38337068
I live in downtown Atlanta and the best deterrent you can have is a big dog. No one fucks with you if you have a scary dog at your side
>>
>>38337048
Clear it of what exactly?
>>
>>38336965
Thanks anon. Feel free to vent as well. As for me I'm just lonely and I tend to overthink so I walk outside to think a little clearer, and just to get out of the house.
>>
File: 1498527169454.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498527169454.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
I need something to do ffs
I can't continue to shit post all day
fuck the night feels
>>
>>38337103
Lonely thoughts, bad thoughts, shit like that.
>>
File: 1478130365134.png (101KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1478130365134.png
101KB, 403x403px
>when the air mattress breaks and you have to sleep on the floor

>when your dad died when you were 13 and your mother got stage IV cancer

>when you have to drop out of college

>when you can't find a job even though you apply everywhere

>when no one cares
>>
>>38337125
That dog reminds me of that girl from that one full Metal alchemist episode
Fuck I hated that episode
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>38337125
Take a walk and post on here a bit man. Get stuff off your chest.

Just got to a little park in my neighborhood with some benches, place is empty. Decided to sit down. Kinda comfy.
>>
>>38337145
>when no one cares
I can't really help but I'll aways be here to listen if you want anon.
>>
>>38337145
I'm really sorry anon. Sounds like shit. Try to hang in there as best as you can, something nice may happen. I'll be hoping for you.
>>
>>38337162
Looks pretty /comfy/ anon
Oregano
>>
My life has been getting more boring everyday aha I need to find hobbies to do or something
>>
File: IMG_9317.jpg (143KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9317.jpg
143KB, 750x562px
>>38337185
Yeah it's pretty comfy. The empty pool is a pleasant sight as well.
>>
>>38337232
Same with me. Been doing the same stuff day in day out. Hopefully you find some stuff to do. Hang out with friends if you've got some, maybe
>>
>>38337100
I live in a small town in iowa. I saw a black person last week.
>>
>>38336966
I live in a nice neighborhood in Michigan. It's not dangerous here. And I don't listen to music, you're right, the ambience itself is good on it's own.
>>
how late at night is too late for a night walk?
>>
>>38337425
There's never a bad time. I'm actually out here kinda early for my standards to be honest
>>
Just got home. About to play either Resident Evil 0 or some MGS3, the sleep. Hope you guys are having a good night.
>>
> 4 years since highschool
> hated highschool, no friends, never talked to anyone, uneventful.
> wish I could go back and do it right, be young, optimistic, no responsibilities.
>dream almost every night about being back in middle/highschool, but I wake up and I'm 23.
>>
>>38337850
Sucks to hear anon. I'll admit it, I'm a youngfag at 18, soon to start senior year. Highschool has been a mixed bag with mostly bad shit. I've lost some friends, cat died, grandpa got diagnosed with cancer (both of those on same night), and I've had more generally shitty experiences here. I hate the place. But I know I'll regret it like you. But rest easy knowing a lot of people would redo high school. And 23 isn't that old either. You've got a long ways, and I'm trailing right behind you. Are you in college?
>>
>>38337942
I dropped out oi CC when I was 20 and became a neet. I have had terrible anxiety/body dis morphia since highschool, 3 presentations were due and I just couldn't do it anymore. I don't think I'll ever bother with college again, none of the majors sound interesting to me.
>>
>>38336868
(You) i hope things get better. All you can do is distract your self.
>>
>>38337013
Its really cold where iam and im running low on fire wood but im to scared to walk the 20meters to the wood shed because is to dark and scary and im frightend of monsters. I understand how you feel.
>>
>>38337298
What were they wearing?
>>
Just got my first date rejection. Good learning experience. Still hurts though - especially since she didn't explicitly do it. Oh well.
>>
>>38339413
Good mindset to have. A month or so ago I asked a girl out and she said yes. Later though she texted me and said she it was an "in the moment" sort of thing.
>>
My check engine light in my car is going on and off, which means the engine is misfiring to a degree that I could seriously damage it if I drive it. I could send it in and get it fixed before any serious damage, (even though going without a car trying to go back and forth between work will suck) but it just seems like every time I get a little money saved there's an emergency I need to put it towards. 8 dollars an hour doesn't stretch much.

It's always something I guess, I am trying to be grateful that I at least have a car at all because I know there's people less fortunate but I feel like crying when I think about what a rut I'm stuck in. thanks for reading my blog
>>
>parents still think I'm smart
>just lost the only good female friend out of no fault of my own, and I'll probably never see her again
>wanted to ask her out
>kissless virgin
>will likely never see most of anyone I know again, aside from the few close friends I have
>>
I'm 30 This saturday and I don't have a job.
I'm going to trade school but, places don't want me until I finish trade school.
and I notice my classmates.
>Oh the baby mama and I might get back togther.
>My wife just got a new job.
>My gf wants to get even more serious. I think I'm ready.
>I banged this hot fukken slut in my shitty ford pick up truck. shit was cash.

Meanwhile I can't bare to even look a women in the eyes anymore.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.