[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of boogie? From what I can tell he was a former

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: boogieandwife.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
boogieandwife.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
What do you think of boogie?

From what I can tell he was a former robot and got bullied as a kid , but got over it got a great job and a wife.

I hope his surgery goes well. I wonder if he is still a virgin. He says he hasn't seen his penis since he was a kid.
>>
File: Boogie Eating Mayo.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Boogie Eating Mayo.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
Whats up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, through the power of the internet!

>slurps chemically concentrated transfat

>punches chest to restart heart

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

>obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder
>incessantly lisping

Hoy goys it's me Francis aand ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

>Gets 10000 likes

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers.

>desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils

But today is different, understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

>Smears mayonnaise on upperbody

>skin absorbs mayonnaise

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!
>>
he preps the bull
for real
>>
>>38336661
disgusting fat pos
>>
>>38336661
Ugly fat sack of shit. He should kill himself.
>>
>>38336737
>smears mayonnaise on upperbody
>skin absorbs mayonaise

kek, you forgot the part where he shills lootcrate

>>38336661
I'm pretty sure he's not a virgin, he talked about sex in the h3h3 podcast if i remember

He's definitely damaged from his childhood and not a bad guy, hard to take anyone seriously who lets themselves go this bad
>>
>>38336661
he was never a robot, he was just a geek.

He liked video games and magic, but always had tons of friends and a sex life even though hes obese.
>>
>>38336661
>>38336737
I really want to support universal healthcare but people like boogie (and really all fat people) make me want Trumpcare and whatever other shitty weak version of Obamacare (though that too is a pretty shitty law) passes.
>>
I keep saying this and I still dont understand why it doesn't happen:

His doctor should get him addicted to crack. It would literally be less harmful than what he's doing right now, in fact it would be helpful. Yeah it's a gamble but as it stands he's on his way to the grave.
>>
>>38336661
I'm surprised that fuck fuck hasn't crushed the fence he's constantly sitting on.
>>
>Got over bullying
>Is 600 lbs

I don't think so
>>
>>38337120
I'm surprise he hasn't died yet. It sucks that a fat fuck like him keeps on living while some poor bastard who's seemingly healthy dies almost instantly from a rare disease.
>>
>>38336661
he's got a lot of charisma (obviously), I can't help but like him for some reason

just wish everyone (himself included) would stfu about his health and weight
>>
>>38337073
The funny thing is, you're undoubtedly correct. If he takes prescription stimulants like adderall daily, along with cutting out all liquid calories besides protein powder drinks, he'd have such a caloric deficit that he'd lose a massive amount of weight. Of course no doctor would ever even entertain this thought, but it's the truth.
>>
>>38337073
That would probably destroy his cholestoral filled heart.
>>
>>38336661
I like the insight he gives about being obese. What he has talked about his life made me become more considerate about others' problems and be less judgemental towards overweight people.
>>
>>38336737
Fucking spot on. Nailed it
>>
File: 1466374119927.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1466374119927.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>38336737
you cheeky bastard lmfao
>>
>>38336661
I know that in the h3h3 podcast he said he hasn't seen his dick in a long time, which means that his wife is most likely fucking other men (blacks) and the fat bastard is totally okay with it
>>
I think I was subscribed to him like 6 years ago. He always talked about his weight loss efforts and from what I can tell he's made absolutely no progress.
>>
>>38338442
Boogie loses weight and gains it back easy.

His calfs are literally rotten off because of blood infections from 20 years ago. His legs have to be elevated 10-12 hours a day or else fluid build up can give him cardiac arrest, his dieting was sincere but without proper exercise he won't drop any significant weight.

His latest attempt of getting surgery will also fail, and likely kill him. Either from the surgery itself, throat cancer or malnutrition because a man his size needs 3500+ calories a day to sustain size. Add in his diabetes and dozen other health hazards his body will shut down without food.

His body will feed on muscle mass and his bones, likely shattering his shins on a bad hop ( because 50% of his legs muscles are already gone ) or causing spinal problems. He'll end up immobile, bloat up, amputate his legs and/or slowly slip into death.
>>
Pls do not bully boogie. He is a nice man
>>
>>38338365
>wife isn't fucking him
>s-she must be fucking someone else
Not everyone has this libido problem, anon
>>
, his dieting was sincere but without proper exercise he won't drop any significant weight.

>38338763>

Myth. Phoneposting. Dieting burns more calories than exercising. Study that shit.
>>
>>38336661
>not seeing penis since childhood
That's not normal. He's a bad example and should die.
>>
>>38340033
>he's a bad example
On some points yeah
>should die
no
>>
He browses fit, v, vg, and probably other boards. There was a video going around where he responded to a fit thread on his twitch stream. He's not a robot anymore with the "success" he has had, but definitely was one in his early life.
>>
File: bogie.png (93KB, 1604x562px) Image search: [Google]
bogie.png
93KB, 1604x562px
>>38336661
originally oragami
>>
>>38336661
>He says he hasn't seen his penis since he was a kid.
Fucking wow. If this is actually true, it must fucking stink.

His wife must be coping dick left right and centre to make up for having a husband incapable of anything remotely sexual.
>>
>>38337182
>just wish everyone (himself included) would stfu about his weight
It's the only remarkable thing about him. His channel is trash.
>>
>>38338786
>wife isn't fucking him
>Not everyone has this libido problem
What the fuck are you even saying
>>
File: 1372268609842.jpg (18KB, 428x469px) Image search: [Google]
1372268609842.jpg
18KB, 428x469px
>>38337182
His health and weight are the problem. He says he wants universal health care but only because he would benefit from it because of his multiple ilnesses from being fat. He should at least try and lose some weight, shows character.
>>
File: shin.gif (362KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
shin.gif
362KB, 500x375px
>>38338786
Everyone needs physical attention. Everyone has their needs and also sexual needs. No one is attracted to something as unhealthy looking as boogie.
>>
>>38336661
how the fuck does a 500 pound neckbeard with an invisible penis have a gf but not me?
>>
>>38340387
Money, fame, dead in couple years so wife gets all the money.
>>
>>38338763
kinda late but
you dont need to excercise to lose weight
you just have to eat less.
>above 3500 calories
lol what I eat that much and im bmi 19
he has to eat well above 6000 i think
he cant really do much at this point he will die in a few years
>>
File: DC9DcQzXUAACtOX.jpg (82KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DC9DcQzXUAACtOX.jpg
82KB, 576x1024px
he gets fatter every single time he uploads a vid. he has maybe 10 years left in him
>>
File: meh genetics.jpg (87KB, 532x767px) Image search: [Google]
meh genetics.jpg
87KB, 532x767px
>>38336737
excellent quality post original
>>
>>38340527
wtf is that tweet real?
ohh the irony

(i know he didnt post the pic, you retard)
>>
>>38340577
of course it is he also had to make a youtube video backtracking with how much he pays in healthcare costs and taxes out of pocket, which someone on fatpeoplehate dismantled in minutes. i can't remember how to find the post but he lied through his teeth the whole video
>>
>>38336661
>He says he hasn't seen his penis since he was a kid.
Did he actually say this? When/where?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.