[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at walmart today >see cute girl with her mom >wearing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1494371680442.gif (798KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494371680442.gif
798KB, 500x281px
>at walmart today
>see cute girl with her mom
>wearing a long t-shirt with an anime girl on it (pic not related)
>short shorts so it looked like she just had on the t-shirt
might be the first time I've seen an attractive weeb irl
if she weren't with her mom and I weren't autistic I would have talked to her
>>
tl;dr: ew mom that guy keeps looking at me
>>
>>38336581
Probably desu :(
Original
>>
>>38336485
Same thing happened to me earlier but i didn't notice the little girl because I was busy checking out the mom.
>>
no sneaky pictures for the us peasants? fucking normal fag go
>>
File: serveimage.gif (867KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
867KB, 500x281px
so what anime was it? did she have good taste?
>>
>>38336724
I wish I had desu. Didn't cross my mind
>>
>>38336753
I didn't recognize it, I'm only a mild weeb
>>
>>38336770
what was her hair like lad?
>>
>>38336806
Sort of like this. It looked really good
>>
File: weeb.jpg (255KB, 957x957px) Image search: [Google]
weeb.jpg
255KB, 957x957px
>>38336851
oh wew your bringing back the memories of a few years past
>be highschool senior last week of school
>infatuated with this qt thiqq girl who was super weeb
>myself being literally 100% weeb ignorant know nothing about Chinese cartoons
>only see her and admire rarely talk
>spend month coming up with a masterplan with lame friend on how to approach her, get number, get the girl etc
>everyday during lunch she inks her pencil drawn anime drawings on some glass panel tracer thing with a light
>she is always the only one in the room even though teacher is supposed to be in there
>decide to go with friend and sit at a table and plan while shes there
>passing notes because cell phones are for normalfags
>"Imagine her body" etc. real cringe
>suddenly friend gets up with the note and starts heavy breathing speedwalking to her and hands her the note while shes drawing
>i instantly lunge from the stool i was sitting at vault across the room on all fours
>kneeds weak, palms sweaty, moms spahgetti as sweaty palms increase my speed on all fours on the slick floor
>when at table launch into a dolphin dive with the vertical leap of a thousand dindus
>land a hard belly flop on her table, though my inertia continued into the table and it slid against the wall
>she gets crushed against the wall, her tracer light thing gets knocked off the table
>rip note from her hands and run to the door, see huge palm sweat trail from when i ran to her
>the calamitous glass cracking sound as her thing hit the floor and shes shouting
>run to the emergency exit have to hold the fucking door for it open
>run to the hills, didnt show up for the last few days and never talked to anyone from highschool again
>>
>>38337148
is this real?
all I did my last week of high school was drink an unhealthy amount of alcohol and come to school late
>>
>>38337183
t. normalfag summerfag deluxe
>>
File: 1499392857937.jpg (4KB, 154x127px) Image search: [Google]
1499392857937.jpg
4KB, 154x127px
>>38337251
>ordering a fake id with bitcoin so you can buy alcohol to drink alone to numb the pain of your existence makes you a normalfag
>>
more girlie qt stories plz
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.