[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you've probably noticed that a lot of Robots are real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 41593400-I_Robot_1.jpg (1MB, 2269x3000px) Image search: [Google]
41593400-I_Robot_1.jpg
1MB, 2269x3000px
So you've probably noticed that a lot of Robots are real assholes. Which then begs the question, are you an asshole because you're a robot, or are you a robot because you're an asshole?
>>
>>38336146
It depends on what you call an asshole. My family thinks a person just trying to get by with his day is an asshole.
>>
actually i'm quite a nice person - some people consider me a real treat

but i'm a /b/tard so i suppose that doesn't count
>>
>>38336146
It's certainly a combo but mostly the latter
>>
The latter. I'm smug extraordinaire whenever I can, since there isn't any reason why I shouldn't be
>>
>>38336146
It's the latter. Lurk more
>>
>>38336146
I'm an asshole because i'm bored, and because I don't trust people.
>>
File: 1400894065353.jpg (303KB, 847x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1400894065353.jpg
303KB, 847x1040px
>>38336146
There are two types of personality disorders cause an individual to display the "robotic" behavioral patterns: narcissism and schizoid / autistic. These are actually classified in the same family of personality disorder, due to having very similar diagnostic criteria. The prime differentiation between narcissist and a schizoid is whether or not they lack of empathy for other people. Hence, about half of the people who display schizoid (robotic) traits will be assholes, because they are actually narcissists who lack empathy.
>>
>>38336146
I like that pic. The normies are attacking the robot just because hes a robot, he is different from them and they cannot fathom that someone like that can exist. However, the dog stays by the Robot's side. The dog is the robot's companion, it does not judge the robot and doesnt care about his appearance and ideals, because the robot takes care of the dog, so the dog does the same.
>>
>>38336146
It's a combo for me. I'm cynical and full of deep anger. Most of it probably stems from my god awful family life and growing up having to deal with controlling narcissistic judgmental parents. My brother is an argumentative ass. But he didn't grow up with his real dad because his shit father abandoned my mother. My mother is cold to her feelings. She's purely analytical and practical. i was also picked on a shit ton at school and have always had a hard time making friends.

I prefer being alone. I don't really like being too close to people. Having casual friends is ok. I can be charming and nice when I want to be.

I used to care so much about how mean people were to me in the past but now I have my hobby and my strengthened faith in God to keep me going.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.