[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other NEETs solved the greatest mystery of modern human civilization?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1294712549124.png (199KB, 389x390px) Image search: [Google]
1294712549124.png
199KB, 389x390px
Any other NEETs solved the greatest mystery of modern human civilization? I won't really bother asking wageslaves, since they don't have enough free time to figure it out, honestly.
How did you first notice the patterns? As for myself, during my study time and hanging around the different public libraries made me notice. I can't give away too much, of course. If you know what I'm talking about just drop a small hint so I know you're not bullshitting.
As for those of you who haven't noticed anything yet, I can give you three small hints:
Large libraries are of interest. Follow the pine cones. Pay attention to owls.
If you manage to solve it like I did, the rewards will be great. It was like I was a character in my own fucking adventure novel. I'm not talking about some weird Alex Jones tier conspiracy nonsense either, it's a bit transcended past that. Too bad wagies can't experience this (though in my experience I have found some self employed and rich individuals have managed).
>>
>>38336114
Yes, I'm sure being on welfare and masturbating 14 times a day are the answers to modern human civilization.
>>
>>38336114
>Large libraries are of interest. Follow the pine cones. Pay attention to owls.
Is this a Kemono Friends reference?
>>
File: tth.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tth.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
pinecone dmt
owl moloch

being a neet is the best way of life, the rewards from wagecucking aren't better than having freedom to explore existence.
what's your theory OP I've read a bit about your symbols but people's interpretation varies
>>
File: 1494370428113.png (283KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1494370428113.png
283KB, 600x337px
>>38336170
lost
>another day another haircut
>>
File: 1436282178268.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1436282178268.png
9KB, 401x367px
The unseen is in the ordinary
>>
>>38336201
>interpretation
Well it looks like you're in the process of figuring it out, but I got to the end basically and am reaping the rewards.
>>
File: thh.jpg (119KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
thh.jpg
119KB, 1024x577px
>>38336296
what's the end like
I used to eat mushrooms frequently and got weird with financial investments
I bought bitcoins years ago and its profits allow me to be a neet
I still struggle with attracting grills, and being "cool" in social situations, but I have a lot of free time to chill and hike
>>
>>38336386
>get to meet some famous people
>learn about the world more
>get access to the secret drugs
>the feeling of adventure as you advance
>access to futuristic technology
>>
>>38336114
I don't know what the fuck your talking about op.
>>
>>38336463
>get access to the secret drugs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Shulgin
Shulgin being a member of the San Fransisco Bohemian Club and having attended the Bohemian Grove
>>
>>38336517
shulgin had it figured out
he discovered 100s of new psychedelics wrote 2 books on them.
he had a private lab and a free pass from the DEA to make whatever he wanted
he was a member of the bohemian grove
he said he never published his favorite substances because he doesn't want them to become popular and banned
he was a guest of honor at hippy festivals and at elite retreats
was a member of MAPS and was trying to get psychedelics legalized
>>
BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOV
BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOV
oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi
>>
op you've revealed too much information, they're coming.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.