[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you fucking your pee hole with probes and metal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (15KB, 253x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 253x176px
Why aren't you fucking your pee hole with probes and metal rods? It's even more earth shattering than prostate orgasms.
>>
File: 1466103316256.jpg (847KB, 1280x867px) Image search: [Google]
1466103316256.jpg
847KB, 1280x867px
too afraid to try myself but if someone waited to tie me up and stick a rod in my dick I would say ok
>>
>>38335153
Because I wasnt beaten into bladder issues as a child
>>
>>38335176
Don't be scared. Just start of small and gentle and work your way up from there.
>>38335230
What the fuck is that supposed to mean, normie?
>>
Seems painful but I'm into some weird painful shit so I'm not judging

What's the sensation like?
>>
>>38335311
It only stings a little getting the head of the rod in and starts feeling great after the first few centimeters. Once it's in a few inches and you get it working its fucking amazing.
>>
>>38335153
I did, but I got tired of jizzing blood.

>>38335311
Like the best piss you've ever taken.
>>
>>38335414
Were you sounding with a wooden stick or some shit? How did you piss blood
>>
There's no way people are gonna fall for this meme
>>
>>38335414
I don't know what you were doing wrong, I've never bled. Maybe you were going to hard?
>>
>>38335400
Huh well maybe I will give it shot. Is there any household items you would recommend using?
>>
>>38335639
This.

People don't go
>THAT FELT GREAT!
after the nurse yanks a catheter out of his dick.

It is torture.
>>
>>38335153
I've stretched mine to the point that I can insert a length of rebar. It feels godly but my penis looks hideous now. Not like anyone is ever gonna see it anyways
>>
>>38336117
Fucking summer normies I swear
>>
As someone who has done this several time,
Yes you will have a different and "Stronger" sensation when cumming as you will feel it much more in your urethra.

PISSING BURNS. NOT TOO BAD. BUT IT ISN'T COMFORTABLE.
>>
>>38336117
That's literally the material it's made out of, the pain is a necessary unfortunate side effect of the function of the thing for medical purposes. It doesn't hurt doing this otherwise with some other object.
>>
>>38335575
Stainless steel rod wet-sanded down to 2000 grit.

>>38335668
I have a tight meatus and wide urethra so I could never use a well sized rod.
>>
I keep a roll of dimes in my urethra, for bulk.
>>
>>38336708
Your cum was bloody? Sure you didn't tear something?
>>
>>38335153

an anon on this board once stated, in connection with this practice, that he used to sound himself quite a lot and that he got a very bad kidney infection as a result. I can't quite put the two together but I'll assume it's true for discussion.

I once attended a BDSM event in the woods where a guy gave a genuinely good class on urethral sounding, demonstrating same on a male, and on a female. Certain kits were recommended over others, and a piece of advice was given: "if you ever buy a kit of these things... take the smallest one, and throw it out. get rid of it." He also discussed for a bit how you can autoclave the pieces and vacuum seal them in bags, but the bags (in his treatment) are only good for a few weeks. He was also at pains to distinguish "sterile" from "clean", stressing that the second you expose something to the air, it is no longer sterile, since there's bacteria in the air. In other words, this is the risk factor that degenerates must accept and be aware of ahead of time.

Later, I attended a lower-quality event (private party) elsewhere where sounding was demonstrated again. The demo went smoothly but a person afterwards suggested to someone within earshot that a bit of bleeding afterwards is "normal". ugh.
>>
>>38336844
Have you ever done it yourself?
And ya I've heard a lot about the sterile factor, it's no joke. Totally worth it though In my opinion.
>>
>>38336844
>bacteria in the air
>air is not sterile
>breathe air
>die
>>
>>38336979

Despite being a voyeur to the above and learning a bit, I myself have never been sounded. I don't have any big inclination to fuck with it in the foreseeable future, either.

The good presenter above was even so kind as to very clearly explain the female anatomy for the room - clit, urethra, vag. Go in the middle hole, the distance between these three things varies between every woman, that's normal.

This was very helpful information as I've seen almost no vaginas in life, and never personally handled one.
>>
>>38337099
>seen almost no vaginas
>almost
You dog
>>
>>38336830
That's be why I was jizzing blood. I could never use a wide enough rod.
>>
i want to get circumcised without anesthetic but nobody is willing to do it. i want to slowly cut up my penis until i eventually get it completely removed
>>
>>38335153
Okay you know what fine. If you do this you will feel as though you are pissing fire. That being said, once upon a time I had a gf and she screwed my dick with pockey. It was mainly hot because of the way her jaw dropped and how she was convinced that now I knew what me screwing her felt like. She had watery eyes and such. And then it started to melt of which suked.
>>
>>38337236
his dog, probably.
>>
>>38335153
Prostate orgasms are a meme. Nothing you can't get from rubbing under your balls. This is the worst troll ever
>>
>>38336151
What does it look like now? You can't say something like that and not describe it.
>>
>>38337306
>literally had a dick that jizzed chocolate
She was living the dream.
>>
What a stupid fucken thread
>>
>>38338052
>Prostate orgasms are a meme

They most certainly are not :^)
>>
>>38338275
what about the second sentence though
>>
>>38338052
What are you even saying, kid? Can you actually say strokes of your hand get you off harder than prostate sim or urethra sounding? Give me a break.
>>
>>38338200
You the guy on /o/?
>>
I occasionally put a DS stylus down my urethra. Hurts a bit at first, but turns me on.
>>
>>38338950
Yeah, same truckerfag.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
>>38339008
This is the most autistic thing I've heard all week
>>
>>38338052
So I guess all those gays are just crazy?

Also, I don't really care about the prostate. For me, seminal vesicles is where it's at, and also the anus and whole rectum. Some guys like it, some guys don't; idk why.
>>
>>38335869
Under no circumstance should you stick household items into your urethra. Not to mention all the bacteria, it's almost guaranteed to rip the inside of your dick, and trust me, that hurts an insane amount.
>>
>>38339404
For some reason I don't believe you. Pretty sure you're just trying to deprive me of a good time. Fuck off
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.