[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck was this allowed? I was only 8 years old and already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Why the fuck was this allowed? I was only 8 years old and already getting demoralized
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>38334955
Haha you're a quiet mouse
>>
what the fug XDDD
>>
>>38334955
>not proud for not being an annoying shit
>>
Actually I agree with OP, schools instutionalize children in order to be good WORKERS. Not good thinkers. That's why they make them be as robotic as possible. I remember being very creative. Until teachers put me in so much trouble till my dad and the psychiatrist was convinced that I had autism or like.. adhd. I went through tests in order to prove my mental capabilities. They broke my spirit but I brought it back through psychedelics. And music. I believe schools in America are shit fuck this country their the reason I can't be happy in any relationship
>>
>>38334955

might as well call it the beta bitch award

I remember when I was really young and all the teachers at my private school praised me for being so quiet and well behaved. I thought it was a good thing. Then for middle school I switched to a public school. Holy shit.
>>
>>38334955
As a 5th grade robo teacher, kids like you would have been a dream. They never shut the fuck up and there is no punishing them.

This is why I drink in the teachers lounge and smoke a blunt in the boiler room at lunch.
>>
>>38335209
I used to go to private and then public and it was equally the same for me. They were both shit. The monthly payment was outrageous too
>>
>>38335261
Damn what school dood >>38335261
>>38335261
>>
>>38335209
Absolutely. Can't get more beta then the entire class voting you as "the most quiet" as if that's a good thing lol.
I used to be a lot more outgoing and talked a lot during class and often got in trouble over it, blame the autism, and so my mom would beat and yelled me until I was well behaved and a good boy
>>
>>38335290
Not going to post the school on 4chan. On the other hand I can tell you that it's a public elementary school somewhere in western kentucky, in the science wing of the school.

Moved from Massachusetts to Kentucky to take care of my mother before she passes.
>>
That is fucking awful OP, I'm so sorry. Normos see "quiet" not for what it really is, shyness, thought or observation, but as a cartoonish quirk.
>>
I got an award for "making others laugh". Never made anyone laugh again after that.
>>
>>38335459
I disagree. They see "quiet" as autistic but use the word quiet to be polite and not get shot up. Ever heard normalfags say "it's always the quiet ones"?
>>
>>38335510
Yeah, you're not wrong but I think it depends on the person. Some people see quietness as cowardice. Others cannot comprehend at all why someone wouldn't want to talk, so they just see you as a zany character, or they think you're silently judging them.
>>
>>38335578
>>38335510
Like I said. I was extremely outgoing and I loved being creative. They saw me as autistic. I was nothing close to quiet
>>
>that kid is always alone but he's also not really smart
>I'll make up an award to cheer him up
I imagine it went something like that
>>
Man, I miss school. I miss people having perceptions about me at all
>>
>>38334955
They probably gave you that because you were the only kid without an award. You weren't bad, you weren't good, you were just an average kid that didn't want to get in anybody's way. You never wanted someone to waste their energy on you. Your existence wouldn't solve any of their problems, so you just became the quiet mouse.
>>
>>38334955
because normies don't know shit. most of their advice is basically ''if you stop being like that you wont be like that.''
>>
File: 1443324971888.png (496KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1443324971888.png
496KB, 800x800px
>tfw you got the most unique award in your senior yearbook
>>
File: 1430376801337.png (246KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1430376801337.png
246KB, 500x375px
>got voted most likely to pull off a Columbine
>>
File: 1494636955109.jpg (95KB, 909x839px) Image search: [Google]
1494636955109.jpg
95KB, 909x839px
It's award culture, and if you don't get an award, you'll feel bad and maybe try to better yourself. Can't have that.
I remember I got awarded the "Human Dictionary" award in Cub Scouts, because that's all they could think of giving me.
>>
>>38335653

I remember one teacher who ended up always giving me awards whether I earned them or not because I was the only one in class who didn't bully her.
Poor thing. She came in so excited to teach and quit at the end of the year, the kids broke her that quickly and badly.
>>
File: 1498010063640.png (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498010063640.png
14KB, 640x480px
>>38334955
>tfw quiet game grandmaster champion
>>
>awarded most improved penis for February penis inspection day
>>
File: 1498885423276.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1498885423276.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>38337269
>tfw got most crooked penis for penis inspection day
>>
>>38337328
>tfw got 'Microscope Award' for penis inspection day
>>
>>38337269
>tfw got biggest cums to my penis award on the final penis inspection day
>>
> tfw there even was a penis inspection day
> tfw pedos ran school without anyone noticing
>>
>>38335681
That feel holy shit

I have zero social contact. Oh my God what the fuck am I doing with my life.

ANON =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I AM NOTHING TO ANYONE =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.