[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4chan puts Trump in office >Trump fucks up the FCC >FCC

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 38

File: laughing at you.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>4chan puts Trump in office
>Trump fucks up the FCC
>FCC kills Net Neutrality clauses
>ISPs start blocking 4chan
>4chan is kill
IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Great.

I don't even care. Fuck net neutrality
>>
>>38334468
rand and ron paul are against net neutrality
that is all I need to know.
>>
>>38334486
You're fucking retarded and originally unironically need to kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_3201.jpg (28KB, 488x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3201.jpg
28KB, 488x302px
>>38334501

Nah fuck net neutrality.

Ban that shit
>>
>>38334486
Will you care when you have to pay to upgrade your internet service because the Basic Package doesn't include access to 4chan?
>>
>>38334468
>implying things would have be different if Hillary was elected
>>
>>38334468
Freedom from this place has always been the end goal.
>>
File: IMG_3168.jpg (100KB, 866x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3168.jpg
100KB, 866x1024px
>>38334533

Nope.

When will you learn
>>
>>38334529
Hehe silly doggo that's your foot
>>
>>38334555
>still blaming Hillary

No one's talking Hillary Clinton. Stop all this Whatabout-ism. It's fucked up legislation no matter who is in office. Bad policy is bad policy.
>>
>people still think 4chan had a chair in the political spectrum

Can't people understand that clinton was just a really bad candidate?
>>
>>38334612
thats the point faggot Op is talking about Trump like its his fault
no matter who is president this shit would still be the same
>>
Does that mean we get off this ride?
>>
>>38334612

Reminder that Clinton took massive donations from Comcast, who is a major advocate for killing net neutrality
>>
>>38334468
>>4chan puts Trump in office
Don't you mean Hillary's incompetence put Trump in office? The Republicans ran the worst candidate they've had in a century and the only way he won is because Democrats also ran the worst candidate they've had in a century.
>>
File: ig0qiet.png (38KB, 350x297px) Image search: [Google]
ig0qiet.png
38KB, 350x297px
>>38334468
>4chan is kill
AT LAST MY BROTHERS WE'RE FINALLY FREE OF THIS ACCURSED PLACE FILLED WITH TRAPS AND NORMALFAGS

>killing the internet is the only way to save ourselves
>pic related
>>
>>38334680
It is his fault, just like it would have been Clinton's fault is she was president. But she isn't president and Trump is. The blame lies on him.

>>38334781
And Trump didn't. Which means he and the FCC are just fucking over Americans because to them profits are more important than people.

Put aside partisan politics and recognize this for what it is: shitty, money grubbing kids. Given the amount of time you people spend online I'd have thought you'd be more concerned.
>>
>>38334468

Why are you laughing when this affects you too? You're accusing drumpftards of being short sighted, yet here you are cheering this on because it hurts your 'enemies' more than it, seemingly, hurts you. Hypocrisy.
>>
>>38334974
No I'm pretty glad about this whole ordeal. It means I'm finally free from 4chan's death grip. I can finally have a sex life now.
>>
>>38334468
And we make a new site and spread the word.
We already have a plan for this if you are a real channer you have back up chans.
>>
As long as niggers and spics can't access 4chan I'm happy
>>
>>38334942
>It would have happened no matter what but since trump is president its his fault that thia happened and not the fault of people pushing abolishment of net neutrality

I don't even like trump but idk if its his fault
>>
File: ela.jpg (18KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
ela.jpg
18KB, 195x259px
>>38334468
>>
It's pretty cool living in Aus where this shit doesn't affect me
>>
i feel really proud of myself for pinpointing this issue during the election cycle and routinely asking /pol interlopers about it

my prompt was always something along the same lines: do you realize a trump presidency will lead to the end of net neutrality? and if so, why is this okay with you?

i got a variety of responses but they seemed to change over time

prior to the election the usual rejoinder was
>idiot he's not actually going to endanger the internet
>he loves twitter, why would he do that
>he cares too much about personal liberty to do that

the donald trump of the pre-election era was, to a lot of these people, some kind of genuinely well-intentioned guy who respected the internet that had elevated his political profile.
this was obviously dumb but there was no good counter to it besides "you're a fucking idiot if you think donald trump has any reason to protect net neutrality"
also worth noting: this went basically undetected in election reportage.

then he got elected
in the immediate aftermath of the election, his fandom's tone kind of shifted
>trump doesn't care about net neutrality, he just cares about the wall
>the president won't touch the internet because he has other priorities
to which the only real response was, "holy shit do you not know how the FCC works?"

then ajit pai came in as the FCC chair and a few niche outlets saw the writing on the wall, but everybody was hyperventilating about the pee tape so it still got relatively little airtime
around this time, it became less and less possible to pretend that trump was going to keep the internet free & open
trump fanboy responses similarly shifted:
>hillary would have done the same thing
>trump is making a strong business decision, which we elected him to do
>liberal fake news is hysterical about yet another non-issue!
of these, "hillary would have done it" is probably the closest to a real response, but it's not even true, given that she endorsed obama's NN policy

now we're here:
>>38334486
>>
>>38335011
>he thinks net neutrality being taken away will give him a sex life
>>
File: 1493261800248.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493261800248.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
Whatever you guys do don't end up like us Aussies. Our internet is beyond fucked thanks to Newscorp meddling because they felt like that Fiber optic internet would harm their shitty cable tv monopoly here.
>>
File: 1491862918363.jpg (103KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1491862918363.jpg
103KB, 800x850px
>>38334468
>>4chan is kill

Only for amerifags.
>>
>>38335049
>>38334680
it actually pretty much falls squarely at his feet

the deal is that the president appoints the chair of the FCC (who makes all policy on this issue). since these are presidential appointments, the chairs resign once a new president shows up. trump replaced the old guy, tom wheeler (who obama basically told "you will protect net neutrality" and did), with ajit pai, who was rubber stamped by the GOP and basically said "i will eliminate net neutrality if i am chairman"

the chair does not make unanimous decisions, but the balance of the FCC is such that partisan decisions like net neutrality inevitably result in deadlocks which are then broken by whoever is the chair.

there are a lot of things that aren't the direct fault of the chief executive but "appointing a FCC chair who will eliminate net neutrality" is squarely trump's fault. there is no real argument on this point; the only argument is whether or not you think that's a good thing.

>>38334555
http://time.com/3721452/hillary-clinton-net-neutrality/
hillary wanted to continue obama's policy
obama, as you might recall, literally directed the FCC chair at the time not to fuck with net neutrality.

there is no particular reason why hillary would have suddenly turned around and appointed the staunch anti-net neutrality guy to the chair.
>>
trump is not going to shut down 4chan what the fuck are you retards even talking about
>>
>4chan is kill
>all the NEETS have nothing
>they go outside
>4chan anons become the normies
>>
I prefer that my fantasies have sex in them.
>>
>>38335114
great post. Is this copypasta?
>>
>>38335305
nigger do you even know what net neutrality means

its like if there were a burger king down the street from you that you liked to go and get tendies at
now imagine the government shows up and says "this road is now going to have like 400 tolls on it. if you want to use this road to get to burger king, you're gonna have to pay a shit ton of tolls"

the government has not destroyed your source of tendies, they have just destroyed your open access to those tendies.
>>
>>38334529
Qhy would a dog bite his own foot? Haha
>>
>>38335284

Trumpcucks BTFO!!!

Also this isn't /pol/
I don't want this to become /pol/ regardless of content but especially because /pol/ is a cancerous Trump cocksucking competition.
>>
>>38335389
>nigger do you even know what net neutrality means
no, because everywhere I look people are saying different things. some sites say net neutrality means all internet traffic is treated the same, other sites are saying net neutrality means different traffic gets different priorities. so I ignore the label but support traffic being treated the same

>now imagine the government shows up
the government isn't imposing the fees. it's the ISPs being free to do so. lack of government intervention is always better
>>
>>38335409
Why don't you tell the OP to BTFO since he started the conversation? /pol/ is okay. They're a thousand times better than the vagina worshipers.
>>
>>38335461
>Lack of government intervention is always better
Well by that notion we should just say fuck it to antitrust laws, right?
>>
>>38335506
I say that as a principle not as a rule. But accept the consequences of allowing it to happen. government intervention ALWAYS impedes competition and innovation. is it worth it in this case? probably, but we'll never know what could have come from it
>>
>>38335506
Look at that one image with the funny dog biting his own foot
>>
>net neutrality being threatened is only in americlapistan
>4chan is majority amerifats
>4chan is kill while I still have the internet

feels good
>>
>>38335461
>lack of government intervention is always better

As an economist and someone who is pretty center libertarian (worked on Ron Paul's campaign in 2007): Jesus christ that is a retarded statement

How about the example already given: roads. What if any business can just up and put a toll on a road? What if all roads were privately owned and each owner could deny access to anyone or charge whatever they felt instead of citizens paying taxes? That's more like what is going on here. You try to drive from work to your house and you have to go through someone else's land and pay them, every single day, no matter what price - it's their land, right? If you don't like the price, don't go through it (quit your job)....

The environment is a pretty damn big field of 'government intervention' that is much, much better than no intervention. Imagine anyone being able to dump whatever they wanted on their land - corporations with no limitations on what chemicals they can use and pump into the air and water.

TONS of things become (sometimes even mutually) better off with government intervention. Net Neutrality is certainly one of those things.
>>
>>38335562
>government intervention ALWAYS impedes competition and innovation.

No

You're responding with this to someone who mentions antitrust regulations? You realize that antitrust regulations promote competition, right? Monopolies are noncompetitive.
>>
>>38335461
my retarded manchild analogy is flawed but also immaterial.
regardless, if you make a regulation that allows a corporation (an entity that literally only exists to make as much money as possible) to make more money, there is no reason for a corporation to not follow suit.

the net effect of your libertarian dream scenario internet would be pretty much what people across the normieverse are trying to scare you about today: an internet where access is capped/throttled/tiered as ISPs see fit. if you really stick with your absolute laissez-faire shtick here, you're basically saying "i would prefer the quality of my internet access to decrease because i know it will make a small number of large corporations more money"

>everywhere I look people are saying different things
this is largely because "ending net neutrality" does not really specify what (if any) restrictions are put in place in its absence.

if the FCC says "alright, we're hands-off now, go nuts" then any of the scenarios you've mentioned could happen--it's just up to the ISPs themselves to decide what they want to do.

in effect, both those scenarios are possible outcomes (as well as many others). but given that the bottom line for any ISP is to maximize profit, there's no reason to believe they'd do anything except that which would allow them to squeeze the most cash out of the consumer
>>
File: IMG_8518.png (167KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8518.png
167KB, 540x540px
>>38334468
>>4chan puts trump in office

You guys ever have anything that makes you just.... think?
>>
>>38334468
If I can't get on 4chan, I'll probably go to r/incels or Wizardchan.
>>
>>38335576
Look at this ball, it goes up and down on a string, isn't that nice?
>>
>>38334468
You know what? Fuck it. I hope net neutrality goes away so I can stop paying for internet like I did with cable. I'll read more, I'll go outside more, in general I'll be a better, healthier person.

Let's do it.
>>
>>38335645
lol trump fans loved to talk about how they "memed him into office" but now that he's taken a break from fearmongering about brown people to limit your access to loli, it's suddenly "we didn't have anything to do with this guy, honest!"
>>
>>38334468

It's pretty hilarious that 4chan is older than net neutrality and yet you think it's what has been keeping 4chan alive.
>>
>>38335723
The dumb dumbs truly don't know.
>>
>>38335650
I couldn't get yoyos to work as a kid, I could only do like the up down thing once or twice before I just start bounsinc it, it wouldnt roll out like it's supposed to.
>>
>>38335723
>older than net neutrality
lol what

net neutrality describes (roughly) the present state of the internet, where ISPs abide by certain rules about how they can (and can't, more importantly) charge customers for data usage.
so, under "net neutrality," all data is treated equally. you don't get charged more or less to visit certain sites, etc.
this has been the status quo on the internet for basically its entire public lifespan

the guy who came up with the phrase "net neutrality" to describe the present situation did so in fucking 2003
>>
>>38335284
>there is no particular reason why hillary would have suddenly turned around and appointed the staunch anti-net neutrality guy to the chair.

and she probably wouldn't have either.

Hilary was extremely sensitive about being hip with the kids. The moment they made a fuss about 'net neutrality', she would give up and pretend she always supported it.

Trump literally gives no fucks, certainly not 34yrs and below since they didn't elect him.
>>
>>38335643
>>38335600
But consumers will always choose the internet service with the least amount of throttling, which creates a race for competitors do abolish throttling all together. It wasn't too long ago that cell phone services had shitty plans like "free calling to 5 of your friends between 4pm and 8pm!" and then "free calling to 10 friends after 5pm!" and today I can't find a single cell plan that doesn't include unlimited nation-wide calling all the time. give me a good reason why the same scenario wouldn't occur here
>>
I'm pretty apolitical but someone tell me what net neutrality is my google doesn't work

and is 4chan really gonna be banned
>>
>>38335723
the concepts of net neutrality and FCC regulation regarding content restrictions have been around longer than 4chan. The rules were just unclear until 2015.

Comcast was restricting internet access based on content. What would stop an ISP from limiting access to 4chan?
>>
>>38334851

Fuck no. I don't want to go outside and be normal.
>>
>>38335723
>>38335746
You guys don't understand human behavior.

Imagine that it's legal to kill people, but only if you kill them in a weird specific way that no one would think of. Just a weirdo loophole in the law

Then there's a law that says "No, it's definitely illegal to do that"

And THEN that law gets repealed. Before, no one really noticed or cared that it was legal. But now that it's been brought to everyones attention that they can legally kill people in a specific way, they WILL absolutely take advantage of it

That's the situation we're in. By explicitly telling the ISPs that they can fuck with us, we've given the ISPs ideas on how to fuck with us. It'll be much worse because we fucked up and restricted their actions enough to make them regret not taking advantage of it before. Now that we're restoring the previous way of doing things, they're going to take advantage of it while they can.
>>
>>38335802
not really sure what you're saying here

clinton's consistently on record even before the 2016 run as being a pro-net neutrality person. it's not a matter of suddenly deciding she supports it because its what's popular--for her, it'd be a consistent extension of prior stated beliefs.
article linked here pretty much says so: >>38335284

there is about a zero percent chance she would have appointed ajit pai, a man initially proposed as an FCC boardmember by mitch fucking mcconnell, to chair the FCC upon election.

trump's opposition to net neutrality is likewise pretty predictable, as its a quintessentially GOP policy. it is good for business and involved limiting the influence of the government. these are both things trump and his adopted party seem to really like.
>>
>>38335809
Realistically, probably not, at least at first. But the ISPs have enough of a monopoly that realistically they can eventually decide to block or paywall sites like this because it doesn't like up with their agenda. Net neutrality being repealed won't fuck up the internet on day 1. It'll just be a long, multi-year process of the internet being restricted and privatised in ways that you won't notice until it's too late.
>>
>>38335806
>But consumers will always choose the internet service with the least amount of throttling

This is speculation, and honestly, I doubt it is at all reality

Most people use the internet for really basic shit. A basic internet package with Wikipedia, Google services, Facebook, and mobile app access is really all most people need, and plenty of people would pay less for just those basic services.

If Comcast started blocking just 4chan, do you honestly think people would switch service providers? You realize that in most places people don't have the OPTION to switch? Most of the US has one or two ISPs to choose from. This isn't a free market and unless we treat the Internet as the public utility that it should be, it won't be a free market

It isn't the same as cell phones because this is *content restricted*. Internet companies can offer different speeds, but you're still accessing the same data - cell phone companies charge differently for different plans, but they don't block certain types of numbers or areas. That's not analogous.
>>
>>38335806
some areas only let you sign up for comcast
it's because laying down the cables is really expensive for all but the biggest companies
>>
>>38335809
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality

4chan would not necessarily be banned, but it could (operative word: could) become a website that requires you to pay more money to your ISP in order to access.
>>
File: 1486940239613.gif (60KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486940239613.gif
60KB, 540x540px
ISPs can already block 4chan if they want. Net Neutrality deals with things like throttling your data only for torrents/youtube/netflix and not anything else.
>>
>>38334468

The end of net neutrality will be a large step in the direction of collapse. Which is why I voted for the daemon lord in the first place.

All praises to Tzeentch and Chaos. The only true answer.
>>
File: 1494297595610.jpg (41KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
1494297595610.jpg
41KB, 480x622px
>ISPs block 4chan
>Cellphone providers don't
>Majority of 4chan becomes mobile posters

CONGRATS, YOU PLAYED YOURSELF
>>
>>38335950
>https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality
Just fucking quote it.

Net neutrality (also network neutrality, Internet neutrality, or net equality) is the principle that Internet service providers and governments should treat all data on the Internet equally. There should be no discriminating or charging differentially by user, content, site, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or mode of communication. The term was coined by Columbia University media law professor Tim Wu in 2003.[1] It was an extension of the longstanding concept of a common carrier.
>>
bruh who gives a fuk about net neutrality, things will be how they are. Learn to look within and extrapolate from there. I can't believe people are so worried about this shit when there are so many other other immediate things to worry about. Oh no I wouldn't be able to wank off to the internet all day, the horror!!!
>>
>>38335802
Look at those eyes as she straightens out again. That's an android right there.
>>
>>38336053
>Corporations and governments gain complete control over the most widespread source of communication and information in human history
>Unimportant

It's not my fault you're a mouth-breathing ignorant retard.
>>
>getting rid of regulations enacted in 2015
>act like its the end of the internet

Did I miss something or we were just fine before the 2015 rules that are now getting the axe?
>>
File: 1497768486706.png (173KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1497768486706.png
173KB, 324x324px
>>38336118
>Corporations and governments gain complete control over the most widespread source of communication and information in human history

So, the government has all our books?
>>
>>38336153
>Books
>Medium of communication at all
>As comprehensive or accessible as the internet

Oh yes, I remember the good old days of spending hours looking for relevant information in encyclopedias, only to find a single paragraph describing what I already knew.

Genuinely, if you're technologically illiterate you may as well not be alive. You contribute nothing to mankind. You're the kind of person who fought against the printing press.

>>38336135
See
>>
>>38336135
2015 just represents the most recent codification of "net neutrality" as we understand it

the FCC has basically been enforcing similar rules throughout the internet's existence. it got comcast to stop throttling bandwidth of people who were torrenting

here is a pretty good timeline:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_the_United_States#FCC_promotes_freedom_without_regulation_.282004.29
>>
>>38335931
>>38335944
It's not smart to start an ISP business when you have nothing to bring to the table and have to lay down infrastructure, which like you said, is really expensive. but when adding a new variable like throttling, it's now worth it for investors to start up a new ISP competitor that they know everyone will want (no throttling, access to all domains, etc.)

at that point there would be more choices for consumers. on top of that, people are clever and will always invent new ways of doing things. maybe infrastructure is too expensive, so they'll find a new way to connect to the internet. maybe advances in satellite internet which is currently garbage. I don't know, it's wishful thinking. It's expensive as fuck to start up a broadcasting company, so a monopoly formed there. but consumers don't want to pay outrageous prices for TV so they turned to the internet which became cheap as fuck and a better service all around.

But like I said in an earlier post, i'm not sure it's worth it in this case, and it would be better to treat all traffic the same through intervention. but we'll never know what sort of advances could have come from this
>>
>>38334468
Net Neutrality is bullshit
>>
File: 1442689833207.jpg (45KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
1442689833207.jpg
45KB, 400x378px
>>38335114
I was one of the people who secretly thought that Donald Trump was a hero and that this was gonna be like a movie where at his inaguration he explains to everyone how he's gonna fix America and everything works out.

So far it doesn't look like it's panned out that way.
>>
>>38336220
Or we can just, you know, make it a rule that they can't restrict content so that we don't have these inefficiencies to the extent that it makes more sense for multiple companies to duplicate infrastructure...

That sounds 'worth it'?

Even Google gave up expanding their fiber - which had a huge demand - because the cost of infrastructure is too much and the profit made from competition is too little.
>>
>Trump will save us from the clutches of 4chin and the internet

at last I truly see
>>
>>38336277
you're an idiot for believing the /pol/ memes, but if it brings you any comfort, you're slightly less retarded than the trump faithful who remain because at least you can admit you got rused
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 435x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 435x640px
>>38334468
I knew the risks when I supported Trump, and I accepted them. Destroying the cucks was far more important than any form of channing to me.
>>
>>38334468
I didn't know 12 year olds could vote.
>>
>>38334500
Yeah, they aren't really the libertarians that they like to pretend to be.
>>
yes, we erred tremendously in not electing the hillary clinton, a truly world-class ally to personal freedom and non-intervention into the lives of private citizens
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 236x314px
>>38336492
Neither are we.
>>
>>38336277
Same. But I'm not disappointed, just underwhelmed.
>>
>>38334468
Oh fuck. I'll have to go outside. : (
>>
>>38334468
Chaos was the goal.

It will all burn.
>>
>>38335806
Most places in the US only have two viable isps. In many places that number dwindles down to one. If even one isp does this shit large swaths of people are going to be completely fucked. Where my mom lives there's no competition. It's just Comcast. AT&T offers service but it's pathetic, 6mbit at most. That's not competition. Their lines could easily serve more bandwidth but they choose not to upgrade their infrastructure and instead let it rot. On the other hand you have the conflict of interest, both AT&T and Comcast have invested heavily into more traditional forms of media (NBC, Time Warner, DirecTV) which gives them a motive to fuck over streaming services, at least the ones that aren't helping them make more profit.

The whole thing is fucking stupid. This country is fucking stupid. I'm going to spend 2018 working on finding a way out. Canada here I come.
>>
File: G7pfsLb.png (304KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
G7pfsLb.png
304KB, 3000x1500px
Net neutrality isn't what you think it is
>>
>>38336888
It's definitely not what you think it is. Who said anything about pricing? Stop posting fake shit with zero citations of where the info is coming from. You are part of the problem you lying ass cocksucker. Fuck you and whoever raised you.
>>
>>38334468
Get banned from /pol/, faggot?
The "net neutrality" bill would have the opposite effect of its name.
No government regulation of the internet. If ISPs wanted fast lanes they would already be doing it because there's no rules against it now.
>>
>>38336993
They flirted with doing it. See Comcast vs. Level3, which was really Comcast vs Netflix by proxy. The only reason they didn't continue was because it was soon to be illegal and would have brought a lot of negative attention. Now that they own the FCC chairman they don't have to worry about shit. But they have money so they can do whatever and dumbfucks like you will defend it.
>>
>>38336888
trips of truth
at least 4chan isnt fucking retarded and blindly supporting a bill just because of its name
it should be obvious that the bill is terrible for the internet and free speech just by looking at the companies that are backing it
>>
>>38336993
>If ISPs wanted fast lanes they would already be doing it because there's no rules against it now.

comcast wanted to do this and only stopped because their lawyers basically figured if they did, the FCC would institute rules against it and it wasn't really worth a legal battle when they just had to wait for the next republican president to put the right guy in as FCC chair
>>
>>38337092
what bill?
the thing people are talking about today isn't any kind of congressional action, it's a process being undertaken by the FCC
>>
>>38336277
How easily people forget that President Trump slew the TPP right when he got into office and that he also stopped the government from forcing people to pay for the ACA who had no wish to.

He's done some solidly good things and even staunch critics admitted the final speech of his foreign trip was pretty well given.

But he's like that well meaning friend of yours that somehow keeps bringing idiots around your social circle and you're baffled as to how he finds these people or how they worm their way in.

I continue to hold hope he'll get through this and delivers on a few more promises but having his friends and family be morons around the office of the President is just so, so dumb.
>>
>>38337092
Yeah, ISPs should be able to demand ransom for data from specific sources to pass through their lines. They do own those lines after all. Fuck Netflix for trying to compete with Comcast! Who needs streaming video when you can pay for an xfinity subscription and watch keeping up with the Kardashians on E!

You are a fucking moron anon. Thankfully soon we won't live in the same country. I used to live in a country with a lack of net neutrality. I could spend hours talking about the peering issues in the Philippines. Do you know why every internet Cafe there has lines from both dominant isps? It's definitely not for redundancy, you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>38337144
>President Trump slew the TPP right when he got into office
TPP was already dead at that point. He did nothing but slap his name on the corpse.
>>
>>38335879
Not everything needs to be explained by analogy, especially when they get this weird
>>
>>38337036
Maybe Netflix should pay up? Netflix getting mad at Comcast is like if you used 10x more electricity than other people and got mad at the electric company for charging you more.
Neither of the companies give a shit about you, either. They're both fighting for their own reasons and Democrats are using their battle put in regulations that would do fuck all for your bandwidth and would instead be used to put down sites that they consider a threat. Like 4chan, for example.
>>
>>38337101
why wouldn't they just do it in the interim. This makes no sense. They're so rapacious that they won't do something because they might one day get told to stop?
>>
>>38337223
If that's how you want the internet to work then I guess that's your fucking problem. Pretty soon all that's left are the sites that can afford to pay up. The 4chans of the world go under and the reddits thrive. But that won't be my problem because I am not staying here with ignorant fools like you who muddy up the most beautiful ideas the human race ever came up with by polluting them with ignorance and greed. Pretty soon the internet will suck as much as every other form of media and be under total corporate control because of people like you bending over and spreading their asscheeks.
>>
>>38337154
>Yeah, ISPs should be able to demand ransom for data from specific sources to pass through their lines.
Netflix uses more bandwidth than everyone else. This is literally the one time that Comcast isnt in the wrong. Netflix isnt an ISP. They're not competing, they're using a service.
>>
>>38337121
Bill, rules. It's still something that has to be followed if it's in place. Go back 2 Reddit if you want to argue semantics.
And fuck are you serious thinking Congress isnt involved?
>>
4chan didn't put Trump in office. I did.
>>
>>38337144
i am unclear what you think trump has actually done w/r/t the ACA

as i understand it, any substantive changes to the bill are currently marinating in congressional hell. presumably mcconnell and friends will eventually produce something actionable, but its not there yet.

if you're referring to the executive order about the ACA mandate, that's really more of a directive than an institution of real changes (typically, executive orders are more limited in effective scope when they're applied to domestic issues like the ACA). its primary effect is to increase the latitude with which HHS can issue hardship waivers (which is, i guess, what you're getting at with the "forcing people to pay" bit)--waivers which existed and were granted under obama, but trump has unsurprisingly expanded

this all strikes me as more symbolic than practical.
it seems a bit premature to celebrate trump's spirited 'reform' of obamacare when really very little, if anything, has changed yet.
>>
File: IMG_2720.jpg (15KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2720.jpg
15KB, 208x250px
>>38337391
Forgot pic fuck lol
*regains composure*
But in all seriousness, l am in command of the nucIear codes.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (12KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
12KB, 499x499px
>>38337154
>Who needs streaming video
That's actually a good fucking question. When are you plebeian fucks going to lean how to torrent shit?
>>
>>38335244
That's already how it is in our country google has to fight tooth and nail to install their internet services that messes with the local monopolies that cable companies have.
>>
>>38335879
>Imagine that it's legal to kill people, but only if you kill them in a weird specific way that no one would think of. Just a weirdo loophole in the law

We do. It's called human testing.
>>
>>38337291
>ignorant fools like you who muddy up the most beautiful ideas the human race ever came up with
I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure you normalfags are the ones that shat up the internet with untold terabytes of useless fucking garbage.
>>
>>38337223
>Democrats are using their battle put in regulations that would do fuck all for your bandwidth and would instead be used to put down sites that they consider a threat. Like 4chan, for example.
what the fuck does this even mean

whatever policy changes happen re: net neutrality, they will happen at the FCC, an independent agency chaired by partisan nominees, and not in congress or wherever you are imagining that scheming democrats will conspire to ban 4chan from the internet
>>
>>38334468

It took only half a brain to realize this was going to happen eventually. NIgger doesn't even know what cyber security is.
>>
>>38337363
It doesn't matter. Unless the traffic is having a hugely negative impact on the quality of service, say letting a massive denial of service attack through without choking it or something, this doesn't matter at all. It really is a slippery slope too because it's not Netflix that's responsible for the traffic it's their own provider, in the case of the previous incident Level3, so all of Level3's other customers end up effected too.

This is how the internet will be neutered, conquered, cleaned of filth, censored. Do you know where 4chan is hosted? OVH last I knew. Cloudflare is used which minimizes peering problems but how much more expensive do you think a service like that would be if they had to pay up for the huge amounts of bandwidth they dump on all the isps?

Shit just works right now. If the isps were truly struggling they would raise their fucking prices. If their infrastructure was struggling they could upgrade it. I read lightreading you can't lie to me. The tech is there they just want to wait until the very last possible moment to roll it out nationwide. Because they know. They know the minute everyone has a cheap gigabit connection in their home nobody is going to want a triple play bundle package. It's greed pure and simple.

That's also why they paid all the politicians off and got laws passed against municipal broadband. That's another story for another day though. This is why we can't have nice things you stupid faggot. Pay attention. The internet is about to be radio 3.0.
>>
>>38337381
the difference between "a law created by elected representatives in congress" and "rules instituted by an independent government agency" is more than "semantic" you fucking idiot
>>
I honestly thinks there are isps shills planted all over with the amount of misinformation going around about net neutrality
>>
>>38337681
It's just their politicized propaganda poisoning the minds of a few misguided people who think they need to follow the party line.
>>
>>38334612
Caring about the people is bad policy. Holy shit man, just how much corporate dick do Americans take daily?
I bet you fucks stil belive in "the American dream".
>>
>>38337409
neato my dude. Go give yourself a high five, you've earned it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>38337154
American in the Philippines here. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>38337512
BTW I must add that Cloudflare, the company responsible for delivering this message to you right now, accounts for 10% of all internet traffic. If the isps can put the squeeze on companies like them surely their prices will go up. If their prices go up little unprofitable sites with loads of traffic like 4chan won't be able to afford them. This place can't really survive without ddos protection etc so it would be fucked. You would see this story play out for lots of other sites too. Smaller companies would just die out because they can't afford to peer. Cue the total takeover of the internet by corporate entities. Hope the content you want to see is on Facebook.
>>
>>38337804
I didn't realize that globe and pldt finally signed a peering deal. Anyway they're both complete shit. Converge (comclark) is the only way to go. Also since I came back home I have come to appreciate how truly great the internet here really is.
>>
>>38336205
Tbf I miss reading encyclopediae (sp?)
>>
>>38337831
Or we could just use illegal ISPs that siphon data from legitimate ones and use smaller darkweb sites similar to 8ch.
>>
>>38337874
I'm literally on pldt right now in a middle of the road residential area and I'm fine.
>>
>>38337928
File that under convoluted solutions to problems that shouldn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>38337939
When I was there they would do insane shit like route traffic to other Philippine isps or say another Asian country like China through the US first. Certain sites were simply unusable a lot of the time. Comclark routed the vast majority of traffic through Hong Kong no matter where it was going and it worked far better but it wasn't perfect by any means. At least I could watch my 600k hockey streams from Singapore in peace. As long as there was no brown out.
>>
>>38337739

>caring

>the peopleTM

LMAO
>>
File: ultimateKEK.jpg (418KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
ultimateKEK.jpg
418KB, 1462x1462px
>>38334468

I'm having 1 hell of a topo keko right now, amigo
>>
>>38337963
What's convoluted about a middle of the road neighborhood, jackass?
>>
>>38334533
Yeah remeber 2 yesrs ago when u paid for it
>>
>>38337681
I think part of it is the insane dogmatism of the Trump people. The /r/The_Donald mindset has infected people on here and they're willing to sell their souls to defend any policy supported by the "God Emperor".
>>
>>38334468
>What's a vpn

I will buy a 4chan pass to post here.
>>
>>38338204
do you understand how to read the comments on this website
>>
>>38334468
You've copy and pasted this thread like 3 times over at /pol/, did we really need one here too?
>>
>>38334468
Why would ISP make people pay for website packages similar to cable packages? Who came up with this idea? Wouldn't they rather just make bigger companies pay more instead of individuals, like they have in the past(before net neutrality)?
>>
>>38338347
Well, the ISPs in many cases are the cable companies. It's hardly outlandish to suspect that they wouldn't apply a similar pricing structure to internet given the chance.

I think the bigger concern isn't what's faced by the end user, it's exactly what you describe, price discrimination facing companies that want their content online. You don't see how that's anticompetitive? You don't think that won't ultimately have an effect on the end user?
>>
>>38334468
Not necessarily talking about OP but overall the amount of people who believe this meme is very disturbing.
>>
>>38338671
I don't think anyone who is old enough to vote seriously believes this. At least I would have hoped that was the case.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 834x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 834x640px
>>38338263
Bakit
>>
>>38338014
Welp my wifi seems to be working perfectly right now.
>>
>>38336492
>Against government regulation
>Not libertarians

Why do you leftys like to LARP as libertarians?
>>
>>38337963
It's one of the best solutions to a problem I'm willing to have with a man that turned the liberal status quo into raving lunatics in office.
>>
>>38338014
Where the fuck were you? Tondo?
It's fine in Quezon City.
>>
>>38339272
Because nobody likes leftys.

>>38334500
They also support abolishing the NSA and complete deregulation of the communication sector.
>>
>>38334468
Jokes on the FCC, I live in the UK
>>
>>38334486
why would you not even care? this is pretty important. we might not be able to shitpost here anymore
>>
>>38335114
actually quality post
>>
>>38335461
Jesus what a manchild ideology.
>lack of government intervention is always better
Okay then let's make murder legal because le gubernmint is corrupt and therefore we should allow people to do whatever the fuck they want
>>
File: 1497406116360.jpg (325KB, 1145x761px) Image search: [Google]
1497406116360.jpg
325KB, 1145x761px
TWO SCOOPS BONGHOLD? REALLY?
>>
>>38340077
you're a nigger and have no idea about anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x314px
>>38340077
Sounds too simple for non childish minds. We never said that all government intervention is bad, just intervention like net neutrality clauses.

>Okay then let's make murder legal
Murder by definition can never be legal, just like high treason. If you're talking about one citizen killing another, yes, there are many select circumstances where that can and should be legal in a functional society, self defense being one I hope you agree with.
Another case would be duels. So many problems would be solved with government sanctioned gun duels where death is possible.
>>
>>38339991
"Here" doesn't include all chans.
t. Someone who spent two years on smaller chans
>>
I knew this would happen. My intuition is never wrong, you bet for the wrong horse this time niggers.
>>
Didn't they try to pull this during the Obama administration too? People should have voted for a third party candidate if they wanted net neutrality
>>
File: 1490746030291.jpg (53KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1490746030291.jpg
53KB, 750x722px
>americans
>more like ameriCANT USE THE INTERNET
HAHAHAHAH WAHEEYYYY
>>
File: 1481556190718.jpg (9KB, 248x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481556190718.jpg
9KB, 248x187px
>>38341091
>Americans

Fucking kek

Also

>muh hard-core capitalism.

How much longer till Wal-Mart and citi bank get elected as president
>>
File: kek.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2MB, 400x225px
unironically lmaoing at u americucks
>>
File: thinking.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>38337739
>just how much corporate dick do Americans take daily?

Just enough to elect one as president, apparently
>>
No >>38334486 is right, it's no big deal. GOODBYE AMERICAN PIGS!!! This is the best thing ever.
>>
File: 1493315410581.png (456KB, 591x448px) Image search: [Google]
1493315410581.png
456KB, 591x448px
i'll miss you ameribros
>>
'Net Neutrality' is corporate concern-trolling. It's like Google promoting feminism. It's just a way for them to slimily gain power for themselves by selling a fake solution to a fake problem.
>>
File: ba3.png (480KB, 600x1274px) Image search: [Google]
ba3.png
480KB, 600x1274px
inb4 the inevitable communist revolt
>>
>>38341397
it's a way for companies like google to maintain status quo and not hand over power to isps.
it's corporate vs corporate, but only one side's interests coincide with my interests.
>>
>>38341566

Which side is in your interests?

Consumers drive the internet. At no time are MOST people going to want to sign up to deals which restrict their use. Companies should be allowed to charge less or more for access to certain services if that allows them to provide cheaper bandwidth for people on those deals, most of which would be mobile users. The idea that a situation is going to arise where companies are banning websites and limiting access for most people is absurd. Those who promote "Net Neutrality" are also appealing to government to legislate the internet, and while it's framed as legislating in favour of freedom - people should be trying to resist government interference of any sort in the internet. The biggest threat to internet freedom is government.
>>
>>38334468
This isn't a politics board stupid nigger
>>>/pol/
>>
>>38341689
>pol
>politics board
here ya go little guy
www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
>>
>>38334468
Don't know why so many people are shilling for net neutrality to be removed, it's a good thing. Shareblue? Anyways many of his policies are good in comparison to hilldawgs, I don't understand why your taking this one issue and screaming, I HAVE YOU NOW DRUMPF because I like the the campaign he ran on, and what he stood for. I don't agree with him on this, but nationalism is a great start to restoring Americas former glory.
>>
File: Tard.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
Tard.png
22KB, 612x491px
>>38341776
/pol/ is the board centered around the discussion of politics.
>>
>>38334468
I didn't want Americans on 4chan anyway
>>
>>38341857
/pol/ is trumps personal army board for planning hacks and invasions on the rest of the site and internet.
>>
File: wat.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>38341870
Anything to back up that claim?
>>
>>38341888
Triggered for your safe space much cuckold?
>>
>>38341898
I'm asking for veritable proof that /pol/ is trumps personal army. Seriously, is the burden of evidence too much for you to handle?
>>
>>38337414
I don't want to torrent shit you fucking faggot
>>
>>38341913
Opinions don't need proof.
>>
File: Dumb pepe.jpg (40KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb pepe.jpg
40KB, 600x485px
>>38341928
I've been rused, fuck.
>>
>>38341620
>Which side is in your interests?
the one which doesn't want ISPs to control access to every website.
>At no time are MOST people going to want to sign up to deals which restrict their use
consumers can indeed be forced to sign deals which are unfair to them.
literally everyone keeps crying about comcast's jewishness and nothing has happened to comcast yet.
>inb4 you can just refuse to do that
that will not affect the company even one bit and will just leave me without an internet connection.
>The idea that a situation is going to arise where companies are banning websites and limiting access for most people is absurd
i don't think it would be as simple as that
there's no guarantee that they wouldn't charge you exorbitant sums for accessing websites. that would cause a decease of traffic for them.
>Those who promote "Net Neutrality" are also appealing to government to legislate the internet, and while it's framed as legislating in favour of freedom - people should be trying to resist government interference of any sort in the internet. The biggest threat to internet freedom is government.
in this particular instance i do want the government to keep an eye on corporations.
>>
>>38336888

>I heart Capitalism

HAHAHA

These are funded by big business to push bullshit propaganda like that. Literally sucking Old Jewish Men's dicks.
>>
File: image.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 664x520px
>>38342064
Ad homineming this hard
>>
>>38342158
>Ad homineming this hard

There's a potential of being so hyper rational you become stupid. This is literally big business propaganda. Do you think these companies are spending billions lobbying out of the kindness of their hearts? Do they think they have your interests first or their own profits?

They want to kill Net Neutrality, so they change more for worse service.
>>
>>38337414
I do torrent shit. You do know that torrent traffic was the first to ever get throttled right? Ever heard of sandvine? We'll be stomped on harder than anyone else.
>>
Net neutrality has nothing to do with 4chan or censorship. It has to do with netflix and other services that require lots of bandwidth.
>>
>>38342541

It will most likely affect Netflix, but it may affect 4chan. If an internet provider juts decides he doesn't like 4chan, they can block it, or ask to charge money to access it.
>>
Net neutrality is a non-issue. We have lived perfectly without it for years.
>>
>>38342688
>Net neutrality is a non-issue. We have lived perfectly without it for years.

We currently have it. This would take it away.

What you call the regular old boring internet is one of net neutrality.
>>
>>38342703
For how long do you have it? 2 years? 3? Internet existed for much longer and it worked pretty well.
>>
>>38334468
So what, maybe if they block this we will get a life finally
>>
>>38342735
since always faggot
>>
File: 1473632609385.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1473632609385.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>38334468
>less american posters
>traffic on 4chan goes down by a lot
>Hirshoma stops trying to trick people into buying passes because 4chan is cheaper due to less traffic
Where's the problem here?
>>
>>38342541
4chan relies on cloudflare which is responsible for 10% of all internet traffic. That's a lot of bandwidth. If isps put the squeeze on cloudflare the costs could be passed on to 4chan. You can't see the forest for the trees anon. Pay attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 462x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 462x434px
>>38342190
>There's a potential of being so hyper rational you become stupid.
No there's not. You're attacking the source instead of the argument within. Tell me how this is correct thinking.
>>
Net Neutrality is another big fuck you to poor people.
basically, our government and society hates poor people.

the first thing they will do is jack up prices for everything.
>>
>>38343108
The argument only benefits the source to be completely honest. By tricking dumb folks like you into playing devil's advocate for them they are able to spread doubt and confusion. They are never going to come right out and say shit like "maybe deep packet inspection and throttling will be good for consumers" so they have to muddy the waters with libertarian esque words like government, control, and freedom. After all they deserve the freedom to fuck us over since they own those lines right? You're a goddamned corporate puppet and you are doing it for free like a 4chan janitor.
>>
>>38343190
Again, neither attacking me nor the source has anything to do with the argument. A completely dishonest man could say a completely honest and correct thing. Attack the argument.
Nice paragraph, though.
>>
File: 1499522656285.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499522656285.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>38334468
>4chan puts living meme into office
>fucks up the entire country

was still worth it, not that it affects me
>>
>>38334468
You're right.

I bet 4chan would have flourished under Hillary's matriarchy.
>>
>>38334468

Why do people keep parrotting this like it's true? I doubt very much 4chan wielded any influence over the election. Does anyone care to explain?

"Great Meme War" is not an answer
>>
File: 1499660762318.jpg (97KB, 749x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499660762318.jpg
97KB, 749x768px
>>38334468
Most normans here are from burgerland, if they're removed from here it will be the end of the low-tier threads. Trump did a good job desu senpai.
>>
>trumptards will literally shoot themselves in the foot so they can defend trump
Jeez
>>
>>38343697
Again tell me how deep packet inspection and throttling traffic deemed to be undesirable by an isp will benefit consumers. Tell me how situations like those in Arab countries where voip services are blocked to prevent competition to telco monopolies will be good for Americans. Tell me how degrading the quality of service to network providers that refuse to pay a ransom to your isp will result in better internet service for all.

We're looking at a future where we will have a China like internet. Rather than censoring stuff from the outside they will just degrade the quality of the connections to it so much it's not even worth trying. Only corporate condoned content from sources that can afford to pay the ransom will make it through. This will mean less hobbyist forums and sites. More corporate controlled sites like reddit that profit from the work you do without passing anything to you except free service. You will defend this endlessly because your corporate masters told you to. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
>>
The internet is already dead.

Everything is made for smartphone/normie use and shit gets censored like crazy. PC gaming is shit thanks to normies as well and i will never upgrade to windows 10 because fuck that shit
Except for the token anime of the year i dont even remember the last time i watched a tv show/movie i liked.

I think i will actually go the /fit/ route eventually and focus my autism on that shit now that the digital age is shit
>>
>>38343852
>Does anyone care to explain?

4chan among some other fringe sites pretty much single handedly fought the information war for trump during the election. Makes more sense when you look at the state of western media and how these snowflakes took the bait day after day
>>
>>38344297

At least 2d hentai is the best it's ever been (touch wood).
>>
>>38344003
I would shoot myself in the head in the name of his holiness the God Emperor to be united with forty Barrons at the Trump Tower in the sky.
>>
>>38344326

More like Trump's interest groups shilled on 4chan 24/7 for months until election day.

I mean come on, if it isn't obvious that 4chan is a giant platform for influencing public opinion (and has been for a while), then I don't know what to tell you.

They took their bait, we took ours. Our bait just happened to be a little better.
>>
>>38344385
Ok you are part of the crowd who still dont get it.

The man connected with people because he talked about some real shit everyone else liked to ignore or not address thanks to PC shit.

Add 18 months of hurr durr nazi womanhater bullshit and people are fed up. This is why CNN now has worse ratings than nick at night
>>
>>38344385
>4chan is a giant platform for influencing public opinion

Compared to sites like Facebook and Twitter though? Not really. How much traffic do we even get?
>>
File: image.png (576KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
576KB, 1136x640px
>>38344232
Tell me how getting rid of these clauses will do any of those things. The image you're responding to already refuted that.
Nice two paragraphs, though.
>>
>>38344326
I disagree, I think places like Infowars and Breitbart were much more influential than 4chan. Those Trump e-celebs like Milo and Alex Jones seemed to do most of the leg work, coupled with the increasingly aggressive PC narrative of the media. Americans were bound to get tired of militant progressives eventually and I think Trump getting elected was the natural response to that. I honestly don't think 4chan had that much to do with it.
>>
>>38344469
The anonymous drones investing social media sites like facebook and twitter posting sources that refuted the leftist bullshit did much more damage

Why do you think censorship took off so much after the election on those sites and they tried to push the "fake news" bullshit?

They left created a generation of lonely bitter men told to hate themselves 24/7 and those same men fought back with shitposting and won the meme war

Sadly those faggots didnt know when to stop and have jumped the shark with crap like kekistan now
>>
>>38344514
>They left created a generation of lonely bitter men told to hate themselves 24/7 and those same men fought back with shitposting and won the meme war

I feel like you're over-simplfiying the election process anon.
>>
>>38344547
I think you can oversimplify the last one because it was nothing but a shitshow with the left jumping the shark every day to the point that most people probably just voted Trump in hopes of getting rid of these idiots
>>
>>38334468
>Implying the US matters
>Implying Countries won't start their own internet infrastructure
Literally fuck off commie faggots.
>>
>>38334486
Good.no american mongel on thus side anymore. Even better /pol/ is saved
>>
>>38344894
What countries would be proper and not mongrels in your opinion.
Please list actual counties.
>>
>>38345360

everyone is a mongrel technically people have a genetic code tied to their ancestry, however we all have common ancestors even if its as far back as monkeys or single celled organisms

the only reason we have race is because some of us evolved, however this evolution doesn't change the total ancestry
>>
>>38336888
This argument would make sense if ISPs didn't have such an oligopolic control over the market
>>
>>38334468

Will we be free of Burgers? Fuck yes.
>>
It's not gonna happen
The people get what they want, and the people DON'T want that
>>
>>38336427
Things like cultural marxism and numales will still be around after the Trump presidency ends. So in other words, electing him only hurt you.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.