[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any robots go to clubs or every been to one? My mom and sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1482012248332.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482012248332.png
4KB, 225x225px
any robots go to clubs or every been to one? My mom and sister are trying to get me to go clubbing and start meeting women because im a 21 KHHV. Except im extremely ugly (born with facial deformity, sub human ugly) and 5'6. Is clubbing still enjoyable if you are ugly?
>>
File: 1480465701816.png (599KB, 728x629px) Image search: [Google]
1480465701816.png
599KB, 728x629px
>>38334461
Have you tried lowering your standards and drinking?
>>
File: 1480463848950.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480463848950.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>38334566
And yes, I've been clubbing a couple of times.
Twice when I was in Germany in HS and then three times when I was in Brazil last year.
>>
>>38334566
I believe my standards are low but i have not tried drinking. I dont really see how i could lower my standards even further
>>
i went to a black club once. got a pity grind from one of the girls i went with. that was so many years ago...

yeah if you have to ask if you'd enjoy it, you wouldn't enjoy it. you wouldn't be able to even talk to anyone above the music and then your ears hurt for a day afterward. it's pretty dumb desu. your women are pretty dumb to force that degenerate shit on their worthless (no offense) relative, there's no way it would go well. in fact i'm sure they want to accelerate your suicide and sooner no longer have to deal with you
>>
>>38334806
>in fact i'm sure they want to accelerate your suicide and sooner no longer have to deal with you

kek you are probably not wrong.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.