[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is how people drive https://youtu.be/emaxtEDtUPM?t=

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: suspicious_person.png (296KB, 1041x490px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious_person.png
296KB, 1041x490px
>this is how people drive
https://youtu.be/emaxtEDtUPM?t=16m16s

Glad I never leave the house.
>>
>>38334029
not clicking that but you don't even have a car dumbfuck
>>
Just watching that is making me nervous, and I've never even been behind the wheel. How do people manage to drive and not just freak out like these people are? It seems terrifying.
>>
>>38334572
Because you do it so much that you stop freaking out. Sorta like doing drugs. At first you might be scared but after a few times it seems k.
>>
>>38334029
Did she eat all the Scooby Snacks?
>>
>>38334029
I just never understood why Americans alays slam into a parked car on the side of the road in accidents. Like you always see these videos where the cop has pulled over someone and there's no one for miles but next minute a car slams into the cop car and or the car it pulled over even though there's a billion miles of no car they always manage to hit some poor cunts car.

What the fuck is wrong with Americans. Why can't you drive down an empty highway without crashing into the only parked cars for miles like you're reenacting 9/11
>>
>>38335271
They're probably on their phone.
>>
>>38335271
Rubbernecking idiots end up driving in the direction they're looking.
>>
File: 1497977538137.jpg (62KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
1497977538137.jpg
62KB, 800x572px
driving? here comes the chad plow
>>
>>38335315
Okay why can't you be in your phone and crash into the empty land not magnetize to the other car on the side of the road? What compels you to aim directly for the fucking thing?
>>
>>38335348
it's a little hard to crash into nothing
>>
from the wiki article

> Krystal later attributed her behaviour to borderline personality disorder which she was diagnosed with after the show.

yeah, yeah... BPD

such a terrible affliction, we should all feel sorry for people with this condition - they just can't help being self-involved narcissists happy to endanger everyone around them
>>
>>38335341
I love these. They really make out how ridiculous the character of chad has become. Robots are so far from sex that they can't even envision men who get laid with any kind of accuracy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.