[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home buying is such a meme. Sign 30 years of your life to voluntarily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3046.jpg (51KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3046.jpg
51KB, 736x414px
Home buying is such a meme. Sign 30 years of your life to voluntarily be tied down as a work bitch.

Humans are only active as adults for what, 40 years as adults?

Sorry mom and dad. I'm not leaving the nest.

I'll work though.
>>
>>38332011
that's what I'm doing, it sucks pretty bad tbqph
>>
>>38332011
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.
>durr son move out
>why? I can just live here and I don't need to waste unnecessary resources or work
>because you need a place to live by yourself
Lmao, fucking stupid. I'll just take over the house when my parents die, why should I wear down my body and waste money on something so stupid?
>>
>>38332011
>Sign 30 years of your life
This isn't even remotely true if you can sell your house.
>>
>>38332117

Then you have to rent or buy another house.

Then depending on whether you make a profit or not. Still takes years for home values to steadily rise, if it does.

It can crash horrifically too.

All in all, home ownership is a meme.
>>
>>38332109
because you're a fucking bother and your existence encroaches on people's lives
>>
>>38332255

Then I'll encroach.
>>
Only true wagecuck take 30 years. I paid off my house in 12 years.
>>
>>38332011
Just buy one outright. It's what I did. It totally takes the stress out of it
>>
>>38332293
that's fair, I won't tell you what to do. your parents are probably cunts anyways
>>
>>38332421

My parents are good people.
>>
>>38332255
How am I a roach? Why should I get in debt for another house when we already got one. Don't even think about telling me to rent an apartment, rent is a meme. I'd rather live like a roach and pay off this house after my parents die than be a dumbfuck who gets in debt for something he doesn't need.
>>
>>38332299
>>38332338

You got dem property taxes. You like?
>>
>>38332293

> Obtain financial security
> Get married, purchase home and have kid
> Future looks bright, looking forward to creating productive progeny who strikes off on their own, leaving you to enjoy your twilight years living a quiet life with your life partner, travelling and generally enjoying yourself
> Hopes dim as your piece of shit crotch-dropping vegetates at home
> See the light leaving your partner's eyes as the entitled piece of shit you reared rants and raves on the internet about how he deserves to live in the home you fucking paid for
> Know what has to be done
> Remove wood paneling in discrete location behind large piece of furniture
> Start shitting into the gap
> When it's full do another
> Piece of shit kid doesn't notice over the reek of his own BO and the fungal spores that are incubating in his neck folds
> A veritable cornucopia of insect life has made its home in your excrement and begun burrowing into the woodwork and support structure
> One night, make your escape as the house collapses in on your dumbfuck beta offspring
> Retire to the beach

Just buy a fucking house dude, stop being a drain on your parents
>>
>>38332557
I like the house not the taxes. Its better to only have to pay property tax instead of property tax and a mortage
>>
>>38332564

Nope. Only an idiot buys a house to perpetuate this cycle.
>>
>>38332666

Everybody takes a cut.

Your time, energy, happiness, private thoughts, everything you can't hold onto will be gone.
>>
>>38332011
Only an idiot takes 30 years to pay off their mortgage.

I love owning a home. A space that is mine to do with as I please. I couldn't stand living with my parents and having to obey their rules.
>>
>>38332869
Thanks for that, Plato. Some truly insightful stuff
>>
>>38332109

If your parents raised a piece of shit that refuses to move out because he's too lazy and entitled, then they deserve to have you there.
>>
>>38332011
>parents bought house in 1997 for 450k
>paid off in 10 years
>now worth 1.9 million
>bought another house in 2007 for 250k (different location obviously)
>now worth 890k
yeah they sure wasted their fucking time right
>>
File: 1494628692504.jpg (48KB, 490x390px) Image search: [Google]
1494628692504.jpg
48KB, 490x390px
>>38333029
>moving out
>giving money to jews (rent)
>taking a loan in order to buy a house and thus have to give jews even more money
>have to work 100% in order to get money for rent or loan
>after 30+ years of tearing down your body and slaving away you can now start to live your life
or
>live like a roach until parents die
>get house for free
>have to get a small shitty job and only have to work at 30 - 40%
>live life like a king in your big mansion and only pay for the necessities you have (food,water, power and internet)
I think I'll take option two.
>>
>>38333108

>implying anyone from our generation can pull that off (we were born too late to win the housing bubble)
Plus, just because the house is worth that much doesn't mean anyone will pay that much for it. Old people have the capital but they only buy cheap houses they can flip for profit. Good fucking luck finding younger people who can afford that much for housing.
>>
>>38333188
these houses sell incredibly easily in the area that i live in. the average income here is around 150k median household so yes a lot of young people (30-40s) can afford these houses
>>
>>38333108

Nah your parents did it right.

But their profits fuck us over because now all similar houses are 2 million.
>>
>>38333293
yep. im a fucking doctor and i literally can't afford to buy a house in this area.
>>
>>38332011

work for 5 years, save enough money to buy a house at a realistic price using 5 year paychecks as down payment, then devote 50% of paycheck into house, then its yours in 5 years. i dont see a problem with this, you can have your own nest to lay your eggs in
>>
>>38333237

Nope we can't.

Uu
>>
>>38333318

Nope. Just going to crash here and work.

>>38333315

Yeah.
>>
>>38333345

what will you use all of your moneys for then? save it up to clone a stegasourus or buy more tendies?
>>
File: IMG_3157.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3157.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>38333408

Massages and weed and video games and conventions and food.
>>
>>38333455

An that takes up roughly 10k a year?
>>
>>38332011
couldn't you get an apartment?
>>
>>38333686

I could buy why.

>>38333505

Uh
>>
>>38333754

just live with your family until you have nough to buy or at least put 50% down on a house, you can find good deals, and you dont just need to blow money on stuppid shit right now
>>
>>38334086

Hell no I'm not buying a house that's for retards hahahaha .

Houses are basically bit coin.
>>
>>38334109

that's why you don't buy a meme house for profit, you buy it because its your own place to live and you cant get kicked out by the rightful owner
>>
>>38334109

Alternatively you could build it yourself and have exactly what you want. Think of it like a custom NEET cave for when you get older
>>
>>38334297

Hah. Hahahaha fuck buying houses

Hahahaha!

They're just like meme coins- fueled by suckers
>>
>>38334323

>tfw I own a komfy house an noby can take it away from me

all you renters and people who live in the homes of others as guests could be forced to leave and even have police remove you if they don't want you there for many reasons
>>
you know what is an even bigger meme? going to a fancy college. you effectively do the same thing, but you don't have a physical asset you can sell. instead you have an increasingly worthless piece of paper and some knowledge which you mostly obtained on your own. absolutely no guarantee you will get any of your money back. AND you can't declare bankruptcy. FUUUUCK.
>>
>>38332515
So you're saying you have no issues being a useless piece of shit and hurting your good parents lives because you're too entitled to work yourself?
>>
>>38332530
>Why should I get in debt for another house when we already got one.
>we already got one
No, your parents have one. Are you aware how wills work? Are you also aware, that there is not a SINGLE law that prevents them from selling it and fucking off when they are of retiring age?

What's gonna happen to your special little plan then?
>>
>>38333174
>live like a roach until parents die
>get house for free
only if you're in their will dickhead, otherwise the government gets it and you get nothing
>>
>>38334968
Kill myself or do a crime and end up in jail where I'll leech even more. I highly doubt my dad would sell his land, he loves it too much since it's where he grew up and I'm his only son so he'd either give it to me or sell it cheap to me.
>>38335000
>giving stuff away to the government instead of your son
That would just be plain retarded and only out of spite if that's the case. This will never happen and sounds like some shitty movie plot.
>>
>>38334646

Hahahaha stay buttmad. Fuck buying houses

>>38334923

I love staying at home fuck buying houses

Buying houses is the biggest Ponzi scheme
>>
>>38335128
>and only out of spite
I guarantee, as long as you are not making it up about them actually talking to you about finding your own place, and you did respond saying you want to live there foreve, they do despise you, and will leave you out. Because you fucked up their lives, so they will fuck yours up.
>>
>>38335128
>I highly doubt
lol nigger that means you believe theres actually a possibility he will sell it to keep it away from you
>>
>>38335174
That was a made up scenario and no my parents aren't like that. How did I fuck up their lives? They were the ones who brought me into this world, should've thought twice if they didn't want me. Their consequences, not mine.
>>38335208
He has two houses nigger, he'd either move into it since it's his childhood home or he'd sell it and live in his current house. Either way I get atleast one house when he dies unless your little shitty far fetched movie plot happens.
>>
I work, but I don't get why I should move out right now. I have no girlfriend so it's not like I need privacy. I'm also an only child, so I'm going to inherit this house some day. I can put my paychecks into savings/stocks or just buy whatever the hell I want to.
>>
I used to want to buy a home until I realized what a waste of money they are. Even if you buy one outright, property taxes are almost half my rent for the year. I prefer investing all my money and using the returns to pay off my rent and bills instead.
>>
lolwut. home buying is amazing. you can also rent a room and make them pay 90% of your mortgage
>>
Fuck yeah boys.

LETS START THE FIRE

WERE CRASHING THE FUCKING MARKET
>>
>>38335301
>That was a made up scenario and no my parents aren't like that.
Oh wel, enjoy your house then.

>Should have thought twice if they didn't want me
They did want you as a baby.

They don't want you anymore as a loser. There is a difference.
>>
>>38335413
Well, clearly they should've taken that into mind while raising me then. You cannot plop out a baby and expect it to turn into Bill Gates by itself. Now they'll have to take the consequences, they made the choice, not me. Wouldn't have ended up here if they were good at parenting now would I?
>>
File: parent-as-a-team.jpg (95KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
parent-as-a-team.jpg
95KB, 300x300px
>>38332011
>Sorry mom and dad. I'm not leaving the nest

Ok sport, then we're going to start charging you rent. $800 a month sound fair?
>>
>>38335567
>$800 a month
Lmao, make it $30 and we're good. I only eat bread and water anyways.
>>
>>38335638
And electricity and internet and their privacy
>>
>>38335722

Fuck their privacy .

AND DONT COMPLAIN TO ME AGAIN
>>
>>38335722
>their privacy
Lmao, they're divorced. No fucking while I'm home, which is at all times. The internet and electricity might be another $15 but I won't go higher than $45.
>>
>>38335638
>>38335787
I would call the cops and have you removed from the house if you were my kid.
>>
>>38335567
>''we'll charge rent until you move out.''
>takes so much of your paycheck it will take a couple of years more to save up
>>
>>38335898
>Yikes. Well, looks like you'll have to get a second job champ.
>>
>>38332011
Paid off my 30 year loan in 6 years. Of course I lived on rice and beans and water and rode my bicycle everywhere. Now I have a comfy place to shitpost from.
>>
>>38335972

Oh yeah totally I believe you, mr fuckhead
>>
>>38332530
> I'd rather live like a roach and pay off this house after my parents die

how old are your parents or how close are they to dying? you do realise you will probably be into your 40s or 50s before your parents die,
>>
>>38336057
I have never been called that. Thank you for the human contact.
>>
>live in CA
you can't even rent a 1 bedroom for less than ~850/mo let alone buying property.. pfffttttt hahahaha
>>
You're not actually tied to it for 30 years, equity in the home grows as you pay it off and most people sell and upgrade in around 5-10 years, without having paid off the original. Unlike cars, where you fuck yourself if you sell it before you pay it off, the equity gained in a house can quickly outweigh what you owe. Well, quickly as in a few years, but still
>>
>>38332557
>You got dem property taxes. You like?
Property taxes aren't even that much my nigga.
>>
>>38335000
>only if you're in their will dickhead, otherwise the government gets it and you get nothing

That's not how wills work matey
>>
>>38332011
It will only take me around 4-5 years of living at home in order to fully afford a home of my own.
Just be like those immigrant families with three generations in one home, all saving up a bunch of money.
>>
>>38335787
>>38335730
You can't be the same person

I have been trolled
>>
>>38336306
Yes, because everyone earns over 100k a year. Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>38336188
>update:
I just checked online and the prices are actually closer to ~1300/mo depending on city of course with the lowest I saw maybe 950-1100

so not only am I poor but I am out of touch with reality too. k
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.