[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are people on this board with fetishes and really strange

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0232.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
There are people on this board with fetishes and really strange ones at that.

Some of them have normal lives, some have wives...and some have wives and friends who know their twisted fetishes. How?
>>
Women are people too. Some of them have shit fetishes themselves and some are just degenerates who don't care.

And wanting to dress up in a diaper and fuck an anime pillow won't stop you holding down a job, it's okay to keep personal shit very personal
>>
>>38331553
But if someone at your job discovers this via a pissed off person or just having it slip or discovered then your definitely running a risk. But there are people who confidently flaunt their fetish and no one gives a Fuck.how is that normal?
>>
What do you care what other people do? Worry about yourself and what you do.
>>
File: street.jpg (137KB, 867x1406px) Image search: [Google]
street.jpg
137KB, 867x1406px
>>38331505
Just keep your fetishes to yourself, the only reason anyone should know about them is if they snoop through your computer.

Besides, let's be honest, the chances of your wife or gf having the same fetish are remote, don't burden them with the knowledge that they can't fulfill your sexual fantasies.
>>
I'll weigh in and linger. I like these threads. So your right fetishes can get you in trouble and if your afraid then no worries. But I think being honest with your partner is best. I turned all my girlfriends onto my kinks. And my friends know and my wife's cousins and her friends and some of my Co workers
>>
>tfw fetish is pretty normie and everyone would be happy to partake
>>
File: 1499087349822.png (481KB, 720x1152px)
1499087349822.png
481KB, 720x1152px
>>38331731
I mean if there's no physical way any person can fulfil it then there's no difference. But if it's something that they don't fit the criteria for then yeah it'd only burden them.
>>
>>38331799
What is normal fetish? Most person I've told of my ballbust kink had been well received. But I wouldn't call it normal just cuz it's super accepted
>>
File: DSC_0154.jpg (858KB, 1632x2464px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0154.jpg
858KB, 1632x2464px
>>38331505
I only told one person about my down jacket fetish.
She said she thought it was weird and the jackets are ugly, but that at least it wasn't especially depraved as far as fetishes go.

Good thing I didn't tell her I'm into omorashi and stuff too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.