[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fembot, 20 yo kv >tell guy about how pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1493.jpg (107KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
107KB, 500x619px
>be me
>fembot, 20 yo kv
>tell guy about how pathetic i am, almost committed suicide last year
>no friends, emotionally unstable, socially retarded, etc.
>he tells me that my problems are fixable, being a kissless virgin is cute abd my shyness is cute

It's possible to find someone who doesn't find you pathetic
>>
>>38330783

>tells guy she's pathetic
>complains guys find her pathetic

you short-circuited something, m'lady
>>
>>38330783
I am as pathetic as you are, or even worst, accept me and i'll accept you, that's the fundamental thing!

also, are you the female version of me ;_;
>>
>>38330857
I'm not going to pretend to be normal. I'm going to be myself and not hide anything because it will eventually come out anyway.
>>
>>38330783
>It's possible to find someone who doesn't find you pathetic
Only if you're female. That's the power of the Pussy Pass.
>>
>>38330783
Just find a guy who likes how pathetic you are, and how hard you try. People buy one eyed cats for the same reason.
>>
>>38330783

man, I'd kill for a 20yo khv to date me, walk hand in hand, kiss me, weeping while her head is on my shoulder and I hug her, tell me the most bizarre things while letting me caressing her hair...

but I know girls like that do not exist.
>>
Are to sp3aking to everyone or just women? Women are expected to be something to coddle and protect. Your anecdote is not compatible with the whole board.
>>
>Trying to explain the same to a very alike girl
>She get skittish and ignores me for doing so
Good luck for both of you.
>>
>>38330783
Are you fat?

Orgigoa
>>
>>38330783
>congratulate me for pretending to devalue myself
wow im sure that was very difficult
>>
>>38330783
Is he a normie? If so date a robot and they will sympathize with you instead of "hahahah it's cute lol"
>>
>>38330943
you can have a girl like that, just be 6'4 chisled jaw line athletic build, looking like Tom Brady. and a millionaire,
>>
>>38330783
0/10 your bait is original but you can see through it
>>
>>38331093
No.
>>38331175
Yes, he's a normoe.
No, robots are abusive.
>>
>>38330783
Yes. Just find someone as pathetic as you. Not that hard when your posting here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.