[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone had someone they loved romantically die? How did you cope?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1485726102308.jpg (7KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1485726102308.jpg
7KB, 250x231px
Anyone had someone they loved romantically die? How did you cope? Is there a point in having any other relationship with someone and is it even possible when you've already had the perfect partner? I try other people on, but they never quite fit right and the relationships just don't work out. I know that I need to appreciate people as their own unique individuals but I can't help but look at them different when I've already had and lost my perfect match. Is there hope for people like us? I think the only possible route is to not date at all.
>>
>>38330525
Thought she was going to die. Then for several years thought she'd be a potato for the rest of her life. She'll always be different, but she's able to live life again, and I love her more than ever.

When I thought she was gone forever, I was relatively young. I did try to find other relationships. They never felt right, how can a relationship feel right when you'd rather be with someone else? I was perpetually the stereotype generally used for women, where they're not dating a man because they like him but because they just need a distraction from their ex whom they still have feelings for.

I don't know the right answer. When I thought she was gone, there just wasn't any happiness in my life. Hanging out with friends felt stupid and juvenile, flirting with or fugging other women felt like role-playing and always left me feeling bad. I found contentment in just living a life she'd be proud of, even if she couldn't be there for it. If I let myself go to shit, it would be dishonoring her memory anyway.

>inb4 "chad," "reee," etc.
pls no bully I'm as autismo-sperg as anyone
>>
>>38330766
need some context to what happened to her
>>
>>38330525
Lmao how do you romantically die
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.