[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are people still racist even when the person doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

why are people still racist even when the person doesn't display any negative stereotypes of the ethnicity and acts completely normal?
>>
File: meanwhile in the eu.jpg (764KB, 1104x800px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in the eu.jpg
764KB, 1104x800px
>>38330321
I'll tell you exactly why
>>
>>38330339
ok but what does this have to do with my question

im speaking of unwarranted racism towards a particular individual who hasn't done anything wrong, not towards large groups of people which can make sense
>>
>>38331064
You will be automatically assumed to be akin to the rest of the hated group until you prove conclusively otherwise. Not displaying any negative stereotypes doesn't mean you won't fucking murder me and eat my flesh if I make you mad.
>>
All people are mostly idiots on what we like to think as base level intelligence/manners and what we project outside and in movies etc. It's nothing personal, just humanity.

It's like when you were small you thought adults did their adult jobs perfectly and when you get into worklife everybody is an idiot who randomly make something good (because customers are the same).

To not positive vibe this too much: you're probably an idiot also.
>>
>>38331130
You can replace 'murder' with 'rape' and realize you now sound like a retarded tumblrina.
>>
One bearable nigger who hangs around lures in more double niggers before long.
I simply do not want any of you around, I don't give a shit how long you play nice.
>>
>>38330321
I don't know man. I'm not black but I am a millennial and old people always treat me like shit because of that but I don't do anything wrong.
>>
>>38330321
Dress up regularly in a sweater vest, bow tie, and dorky glasses. Post results.
>>
File: whites.jpg (142KB, 597x662px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
142KB, 597x662px
>>38331064
>unwarranted racism towards a particular individual who hasn't done anything wrong
You mean like how everyone is treating white people?
>>
>the original Teen Titans is never coming back
Ah well, at least my younger brother got to experience it before the airing of the new Millennial Titans Go!
>>
File: 1295471294126.png (653KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1295471294126.png
653KB, 900x900px
>>38332469
These same people acknowledge how Japan is racist for treating whites and blacks poorly who want to move there
>>
>>38331221
He doesn't even realize it either. Pathetic!
>>
>>38330321
>2017
>being racist
Kek, when will people learn that every race is shit
>>
>>38332545
I'm mexican and recognize japan is racist, but I still admire their country.

I heard the school and work is soul crushing, but I like how they have a first world country that is a safe place to live.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.