[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help needed >Be me >have to work as student ambasador

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3222.jpg (18KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3222.jpg
18KB, 249x249px
Help needed
>Be me
>have to work as student ambasador to college because I excel in my chosen subject
>have to greet the high schoolers on an open day to show them the college
>have to share post with a girl
>bit nervous
>she seems nice and I actually speak to her
>we get onto topic of music where I say I like jazz
>she also says she likes jazz
>2 days later
>I'm in the ambassadors chat on face book discussing who gets which job when jazz gets brought up
>the same girl goes on a rant about Hating jazz
>what does this mean?
>>
She wanted to be nice to you. Ppl tend to lie only to look good in the eyes of others.
>>
>>38329981
That is probably the reason
I completely overlooked that possibility
I was beginning to panic
>>
File: K-ON!!!.jpg (236KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
K-ON!!!.jpg
236KB, 1280x960px
>>38329918
>>what does this mean?

she just found that her mentioning of "jazz" attracted some two hundred beta fag orbiters. and you're at least suspected to be one of them.

turn page and go on, forget her, you're already doomed, at most you'll be in her friendzoned list.
>>
>>38330333
Yeah makes sense
I didn't expect much in the unlikely event she did like me, I've got a bit of a reputation as an autist and a retard
>>
>>38329918
You been lied to. You been bamboozled
>>
>>38329918
Hi, friendly normie stopping in. Can we have more details? How long was your conversation about Jazz, did she mention any specific artists? How was Jazz brought up in the group chat compared to it being brought up just with her?
>>
File: IMG_3224.jpg (39KB, 502x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3224.jpg
39KB, 502x386px
I do this retarded thing where I walk like Rodger from American Dad, it's nartul to me and I have to stop myself from doing it, it makes me look weird and faggy so probly confuses a lot of people.
>>
>>38330574
>on the open day
We were talking about music and we were talking about genres.
She said she like jazz in that aswell as a few others.
>in the group chat
someone posted jazz music
Then she began to say she disliked it talking about the instruments sounding "lame" and it being uncoordinated
>>
>>38330684
Well did she dislike the song or say "I hate all Jazz"?
>>
She said "I hate jazz"
But new information has come to light she said it 30 minutes after another guy who is much more attractive and normal than me said he hated it
>>
>>38330880
Real question right here.

Just because you like jazz doesn't mean you like it all.
>>
>>38331042
Good point
Didn't think about that I'm realy not good with logic and common sense
>>
>>38331132
Don't worry man! It sounds like she's a nice person and friendly. Keep having a good time with her at orientation, don't work yourself up! See where it brings you.

Also, congratulations on the position! It's a great place to meet people.
>>
>>38331228
Thanks

I do often get worked up about what other people ill try and ignore it then see how things turn out
>>
>>38331132
just chill out and don't over analyze everything
>>
File: IMG_3225.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3225.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>38331308
I guess I'll try "playing it cool"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.