[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fostering a kitten >have to be bottle fed every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1499667095780.jpg (178KB, 1440x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1499667095780.jpg
178KB, 1440x1405px
>be me
>fostering a kitten
>have to be bottle fed every 2 hours
>ill be gone the entire day, gets neighbor to come take care of kitten
>i get home
>kitten is dead on the floor
>whole house smells like bleach
>ask my neighbor about it
>he admitted to poisoning the kitten with bleach

Don't know what to do, should I take action and tell the police or something?? Should I let this pass???
>>
>>38329057
You posted a Pepe AND you greentexted?

Now that's what I call a great post!

I think we're gonna be great friends, bro!
>>
>>38329057
>Should I let this pass
Fuck no, animal abuse is a criminal act and you should let that fucker pay. I'm astounded you haven't shanked the motherfucker yet.
>>
>>38329057
Yes, call the police and get his ass thrown in jail.
Or go postal on him, beta uprising now.
>>
>>38329057
This story isn't real, but in this situation you would call the police.
>>
>>38329057
Call the cops faggot
>>
>>38329057
It's kind of a he said she said situation. There's nothing the police can really do and they probably won't give much attention to a dead kitten.

How old is the neighbour? Maybe outing him on social media or to his family would be enough? Sounds like a sociopath.
>>
>>38329057
kill him yourself
he deserves whatever fate befalls him anon
>>
>>38329146
psychopath, not sociopath sociopaths have empathy and dont generally enjoy harming others for the sake of it in fact theyre sometimes more caring than other people they just dont display it the same way since they dont have sympathy (or actually feel what other people do even if they understand it)
>>
This is fake, mostly because you said nothing about your reaction, if someone did that to my kitten shit would go down and I'm pretty sure everyone else would too
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Call the police. This is animal cruelty. This psychopath belongs behind bars. They were just little kittens. LITTLE KITTENS!
>>
>>38329281
I don't show emotion because I don't want to seem like a pussy.
>>
>>38329281
This
If somebody killed my dog I would grab a knife and try to gut the person who did it
>>
>>38329261
it's the same thing you fucking moron
>>
Sick the cops on his ass, seriously.
>>
>>38329057
Why didn't you contact whoever you were fostering the kitten for and have them take care of it instead of asking some stranger who lives near you?
>>
File: 1499870296125.jpg (68KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1499870296125.jpg
68KB, 957x621px
IF real

>>38329057
Fuck yeah call the cops. Animal abuse. That had to be fucking horrible. Did he say why?
Or just stab him in the leg, or make him drink bleach.
>>38329146
They can check the bleach container for finger prints
>>
>>38329261
>sociopaths have empathy
>they just dont . . . actually feel what other people do
Then they don't have empathy.
>>
>>38329415
The person who I was fostering their kitten is in another state for a trip
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.