[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was watching Chaturbate this afternoon and a guy from Australia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ren.png (632KB, 832x620px) Image search: [Google]
ren.png
632KB, 832x620px
So I was watching Chaturbate this afternoon and a guy from Australia was fingering his woman in front of 900 or so people on the stream. All good. She was a bit submissive and thick, I can work with that. I made a comment about how good she looked, and another viewer PM'd me asking me about how I was enjoying the show.

This has never happened to me before, so I played along. Both anonymous, after all. He explains what he would do to this woman. i play along. Then he asks if I have a gf and what she's like, then the conversation turns to him asking about my penis, and he tells me how he wants to eat my cum from my girlfriend next time we do it.

I had to go make food, and he begged me not to go. And that's how I think I helped a guy jack off over the internet.

Pic related: middle girl close to the build of the woman being played with.
>>
>>38327775
Interesting blog. 3/10, would sage again.
>>
>>38327775
What's the deal with chaturbate? Do they pay you to stream?
>>
>>38328534
You get paid in token tips. A single token in a very small fraction of a cent so you really gotta hustle for it
>>
>>38328570
So it's not worth it.
>>
>>38328594
Its worth depending on the price of a dollar in your country
>>
>>38328697
Not very much. Would you know of any other sites?
>>
>>38328741
Cam4, but same pay system, dont know how much a token is worth tho
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.