[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try meeting anons on /r9k/ to get out of my shell >Whenever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1134.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1134.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>Try meeting anons on /r9k/ to get out of my shell
>Whenever someone mentions feeling like chatting, I add them and we have a conversation
>first meeting usually goes well, though it feels like all we talk about is interests and it ends there
>conversation never goes beyond the first few words
>they never, EVER message me back, I always have to initiate first and even then it's kinda obvious nobody wants to talk

Where did all the nice people go? Am I just that boring?
>>
You probably don't have a bagina.
>>
>>38327355
I never said I did. Is that all it takes to interest people?
>>
>>38327355
This
Even though /r9k/ has awlays revolved around 'tfw no gf' or 'how can I get a qt?' I feel as though there's no more people on here who actually want to talk
Just people who want to complain about their problems no one even listens to eachother as much anymore
>>
Well anon, if you give me something to talk to you on I'll be content to chat. Preferably Discord or something but if you're one of those weird fucks who uses emails I'm down.
>>
>>38327496
Could you post your discord, please? I'm a bit worried about others potentially seeing me and realizing it's me bitching.

>>38327444
This is so sad to read. Everyone feels like bitching for a bit, but no questions asked afterward.
>>
>>38327323
What did you expect? Everyone on here is boring as fuck. We're all introverted faggots who have no social skills. Either get a good normie friend or continue with the endless search for someone whom you'll be able to click with.
>>
JakeZero#0513
>>
>>38327570
Good normie friend? How do you even find one? Why normie?
>>
>>38327553
Robots as people are fairly basic we've all been wronged or hurt in some way or other and we all wish to fund someone who love us even with our faults

However our introverted personality usually stops us from being good at social stuff

I'm sure most Robots do want friends but they just don't have the social skills to find and keep friends

Honestly OP you just have to keep pushing robots to come out of their shells
Most Robots arnt going to give out their discord and stuff especially not on this site
But keep trying I'm sure you'll find a group of people to socialize with
>>
>>38327720
Normie because they can actually talk. Not a complete normalfag, but rather just a good person who doesn't have the same problems as you.
>How do you even find one?
It's always hard to find someone who shares your interests. I have no idea where to look, so I can't answer that. I lost my hope anyway.
>>
>>38327884
It just feels like no one ever feels like maintaining friends. I can kinda feel a spark that first time we talk, but after a while nobody wants to rekindle it. I keep trying and trying but it's always the same, kinda.
>>
>>38327323
I'd be willing to try and be your friend OP.
I'm not the best at conversation FYI but I'll definitely try.
kyuss#2811
>>
>>38327987
Don't worry I'm sure you'll make some robot friends if you keep trying!
See? >>38328127
You already got one!
c:
>>
>>38327404
In the most original way: Yes.
>>
>>38327323
Just go on /soc/ choose a thread you can relate to (eg. loner or shut-in) and add someone with a nice description.
I posted there and I found nice people. Some of them are disappeared, others still talk to me.

Don't assume they are all normies. Most of them browse r9k too, in some thread they have to answer "what other boards do you frequent?"
>>
>>38329278
/soc/ has really bad people.
>>
>>38329304
You can read their description and make your assumptions. If you add rosties it's your fault.
>>
>>38329354
Nah, I just get added by roasties instead and then they post inane shit about themselves, I dont care and they ghost. not OP btw
>>
>>38329540
I get added by few girls too, but some of them where nice enough. They are not enough talkative tho and I don't know how to approach them so our conversation is shitty and doesn't last long.
>>
>>38329692
they're not talkative because they fucking add everyone/get added by everyone, forget who they're talking to and get swarmed by everyone's attention anyway. Imagine talking to someone when 50 people are pinging you, you don't do shit.
>>
>>38329766
Some of them are not talkative because they just collect guys, others get bored after few days.

If you add them, you're right to assume they are already talking with 50-100 people, but if they add you is different.
>>
>>38327323
i-i'll be your f-friend, anon
>>
>want to make friends
>literally crippling anxiety
>shitty boring person anyway
just let me die
>>
>>38329975
Do you have a discord? Or anything?
>>
>>38330021
here's my discord tag/id
>>
>>38330122
name? That's just the discriminator...
>>
>>38330200
oops sorry
bougu#1167
>>
>>38327323
what else are you going to talk about

I've always assumed people dont care what I have to say and now I just don't talk as a result. im willing to bet 50 years ago people did deeds and work to develop their personalities but nowadays there's so many people around how do you decide on which ones to put your effort into
>>
>>38330378
everyone has similar interests, everyone is asocial and hates shit
>>
>>38329692
>>38329766
>>38329823
Most of the girls who post here are big spergs. They are just as bad at conversation as the other robots. It doesn't mean they are collecting orbiters.
>>
>>38327323
>try meeting people from /r9k/
>it always ends up being a normalfag or kid
>realize the board died years ago
If there are any robots left, they no longer try to find one another.
>>
>first meeting usually goes well, though it feels like all we talk about is interests and it ends there
Here and /soc/, yep. I think we're just boring. Also I have no idea what to talk about after the initial conversation. I'll never stop responding if the other person keeps responding, but they never do.
>>
>>38331921
girl n1:
>I added you because you seem nice
>we write few messages then I went to sleep
>ghosted me the very next day

girl n.2:
>I accept her friend request when I wake up
>"I don't remember who you are"
>only few words replies:
>me: what are you doing?
>she: "movie"
>me: What movie? I watched this and that yesterday, it's very cool. Do you know it?
>she: "(insert title of the movie) and no"

I've also had good experiences, don't get me wrong. But some of them are really just friend collectors.

>>38332683
>Here and /soc/, yep. I think we're just boring. Also I have no idea what to talk about after the initial conversation
So much this. The first conversation is nice, but it's so damn hard to find something to say few days after.
I'd like to chat a lot, but if the other person doesn't say much... I just can't. And the loneliness still here.
>>
>>38332885
Also, two girls from r9k added me months ago in a qt chart thread. I should've put more effort for them because they was really nice but I was too inexperienced in those things. (I'm still bad at it, but its better than before... I think).

They are still in my friendlist but I'm scared to talk to them after so many months without chatting. So, well... I don't blame girls who put their minimum effort in it, because I know it can be hard. It sucks when they ghost you, but I at this point I've realized it okay if they do.
>>
>>38327323
If you post your discord or steam ill add you

I usually like to listen more than talk though
>>
>>38332885
I've even talked to a few NEETs with no friends and they still ghost me.

Also one girl contacted ME from a post I made on a /soc/ virgin thread and we chatted for a few days on kik and she was super sweet and smart too and we even added each other on snapchat. But then I said I had a crush on her and that was it. Stupid idea, but at least she was nice about it. Too bad I develop a crush on every girl that talks to me :/
>>
>>38333140
Yeah, the girls I was talking about added me. I never add girls because if they post I assume they already have a bunch of people cooler than me to talk with. :/

I got only few adds and most of them where nice, but the ends is always the same. They either ghost you or we just have nothing more to say to each others.
I can't be mad on this girls because when they ghost me I assume they do it because we get along well and they don't wanna sound rude saying "I don't need you anymore because I'm spending time with other friends".

Some of them are friends collectors, others are just nice human beings and I blame myself if we aren't talking anymore.
>>
>>38333140
Dammit, poor guy. Are you sure it's a crush and not just misinterpreted friendliness?
>>
File: 1474918572531.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474918572531.gif
495KB, 500x281px
Will someone pls talk to me..
XDCoyote#1332
>>
>>38333383
>XDCoyote#1332
What's your deal, anon?
>>
>>38333295
Don't be too hard on yourself, it takes two people for a (n attempted) friendship/relationship to fail. It's not your fault if these people don't have time for you.

>>38333327
I dunno, I never had enough female contact IRL to develop a real crush, but since this girl contacted me first and she actually responded and she wasn't boring I was super excited. What is a real crush anyway? I don't have any friends so maybe I was just excited to talk to someone that clearly wanted to talk to me. I assume that's your point.
>>
>>38333420
What do you mean deal? I just want someone to talk to and hopefully be friends
>>
>>38327323
Speaking as someone who's talked to at least a hundred anons over the years, I can safely say that talking to people for the sake of talking to them is boring. You'd do far better to try to sate your desire for attention by doing something productive or meaningful that involves frequent real-life interactions. Though I doubt if that will, because using attention to take the place of a sense of self-worth doesn't work.
>>
>>38333459
I rather blame myself than the others. You can always do something better and I have my regrets.
>>
>tfw ghosted a fembot before she ghosted me
feels so fucking good, lads
>>
>>38333633
Amen anon dont fuck with THOTS
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.