[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are not giving me my part of the inheritance of my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe Gun.jpg (24KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Gun.jpg
24KB, 300x250px
My parents are not giving me my part of the inheritance of my grandfather who past away recently. According to them, i didn't respond to the whole situation as if it bothered me. Sorry for dealing with shit my own way and not crying my eyes out in public. FUCKING NORMIES WHY ARE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS I DO THINGS MY OWN WAY AND MAKE ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON NOTHING
>>
Stop being an insensitive loser prick to your family, OP.
>>
>>38325907
Wew. I think you should talk it out though, and explain that some people have different ways of coping with sadness
>>
Sue them if your grandpa left a will.
>>
File: 1394548944065.jpg (280KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1394548944065.jpg
280KB, 900x600px
>>38326013

Agreed. Sounds like you're being selfish and like you weren't that upset by his death. Why are you entitled to any inheritance? Either way, when someone dies, tear up just a little. Fake cry like everyone else.
>>
At least your parents gave you a fucking reason, mine just stole the 30 grand my granddad left for me. She said she would "invest" it for me. Never saw a fucking cent and she pretends it never happened whenever I bring it up. Oh and they disinherited me too.
>>
>>38326013
This.

We cut out my NEET jerkoff cousin from an inheritance for being a lifelong worthless piece of shit loser asshole. The pile of crap no showed the fucking funeral (he lied to my aunt who he lives with of course that he was getting a ride there from a "friend" and didn't need one from her). He just sat home and played video games. My aunt loves him too much too toss him out so we punished him via not giving him the &45K he would have got. When we told him holy fuck the autistic spaz explosion did he ever have.
>>
>>38325907
HAHAHAHA FAGGOT THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A FAGGOT, FAGGOT
>>
>>38325907
If there's a will that gives it to you they can't do that.
>>
>>38325907
If it's really YOUR part, you should get a lawyer.
But if there was no will, i guess you are entitled to nothing.
>>
>>38326838
Pretty much this - do you know for sure he left you something?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.