[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, does size matter? Does it feel better getting your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Femanons, does size matter?

Does it feel better getting your hole stretched like this?
>>
>>38325624
yes, for me 7 is the bare minimum (really thick of course)
>>
It hurts if its too long or thick personally
>>
Smaller is better for me. I just want it to be gentle, if I'm even willing to ever have sex.
>>
I'm 6.5 with above average/good girth

Am I in the clear?
>>
I'm 7' with over 6' girth (haven't measured in a while, but its not important) and the short asian lady I tried to fuck wasn't having any of it, we just had to do oral instead

Really, women have a diversity in vagina sizes (like men and dicks) and have a very different preference on how much they like up there.

Some women don't like penetration at all, while others want to feel as stuffed as possible.
>>
>>38326385
Is it safe to assume shorter girls have tighter pussies?
>>
>>38326194
You do realize saying you have a penis prefrence is like a vorgin guy saying he had a vagina preference. You have no clue until you actually have one.
>>
>>38326424
I'm not sure. Smaller girls have smaller vaginas, typically, I imagine, but I think tightness is mostly due to muscle strength and less to do with the actual size of the hole

The girl I tried to fuck as TOO tight, though, and the insertion was painful
>>
>>38325624
Kaulifla would never fuck niggers. There are no strong niggers in Dragonball Super. At all. Uub is the closest thing to a nigger and he still sucks.
>>
My boyfriend is a white Manlet with an 8.5 incher. Everytime he gets too excited and jack hammering it feels like I'm getting punched in the stomach and I have to tell him to slow down.
>>
>>38326434
I have reasons why I want a partner with a small penis.
>>
>>38326476
That sounds cute, haha

>>38326482
And what is that? I take no offense in it, I'm just curious
>>
under 6.5 I don't really feel anything
7-8 is the ideal for me
>>
>>38326424
They're the ones who demand the tallest guys so no
>>
>>38325624
I have a very small white cock, feelsbadman.
>>
>>38326424
small girls can take 8-9 inches
tall ones can take 10-12 inches
no hope for dicklets
>>
Rate my dick femanons.

Length: 7.5"
Girth: ~5-6" (not sure yet)
>>
>>38327592
No pic, no rate.
>>
>>38326424
The vagina is smaller because the woman is smaller but as the other anon said, tightness depends on the muscles.

Smaller just means shorter vagina.

Also, fat girls tend to be looser because being overweight puts pressure on your pelvic muscles and stretches them out.

Even if she has a tight pussy, dick size matters.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.