[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I lost my virginity over the weekend and now my GF and I are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

So I lost my virginity over the weekend and now my GF and I are going for Round 2 on Friday. Do you guys know any good moves or positions we can try? I looked some up online and I think we're going to try either the Silver Rose of Winter or a reverse Innkeeper's Secret, assuming she has the upper body strength.

Do you guys have any other recommendations?
>>
Why the fuck would we have any recommendations you stupid dickhead?
>>
you've came to the wrong place my friend
>>
>>>/adv/

Why won't the mods do anything about this shit?
>>
>>38325276
Just dont let her put it inside you, that shits gay
>>
>>38325295
>>38325329
>Not realizing those are made up positions and the point of this thread is to come up with ridiculously named fake positions of your own
>>
Try the overhand goliath
>>
OP here. I was also curious about the Gilded Flute. Is it too advanced for a beginner? Should I start with something more basic like the Spaniard's Lament?
>>
>>38325359
how the fuck are we supposed to know that, do you really expect me to read the karma sutra
>>
those are made up positions. this is bait my friends.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
This seems like a good position
>>
>>38325383
No. You would have no use for that. You could either google it or try not being so naive next time
>>
>>38325373
I've never heard of the Overhand version. The Underhand Goliath is fun, assuming you have the jaw strength.
>>
>>38325419
Why would I be fucked googling it and why would I assume you were making shit up?
>>
>>38325276
i personally recommend the lover's piledriver, it is good for upper body strength
>>
>>38325434
Like I said, try not being so naive
>>
>>38325414
>This seems like a good position
How do you call it? One way ticket?
>>
File: jessie-bullseye-toys[1].jpg (263KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
jessie-bullseye-toys[1].jpg
263KB, 620x500px
>>38325276
Cowgirl.

Best position hands down.

>tits in reach
>either you or her can do the thrusting
>that passive clit action helps your dick game
>easy butt grab if that is your thing
>both vaginal and anal works
>low effort high reward
>bed increases the effectiveness of thrusts, decreasing your energy output

It is logically the optimal position out there.
>>
If you have her do cowgirl it gives you an idea of the speed/rate she wants and you can just focus on lasting longer.
>>
>>38325276
prone bone is what turns me on the most (on my imagination ofc)
>>
File: 9.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
7KB, 473x454px
>>38325463
Are you saying I should just assume people are lying all the time and corroborate every single post I reply to?
>>
Gaybot here. My boyfriend wants to try Cave In at the Coal Mine, but I'm just not sure. Is the clean-up afterwards as bad as they say? Can we just lay out some plastic sheeting or a shower curtain or something?
>>
>>38325555
It's a fairly good idea to take any post on this website with more than a few grains of salt
>>
>>38325555
sick quadruples
>>
>>38325615
If you think poop will spray out of you when you have anal sex, then you are way too young for sex.
>>
>>38325684
Read this >>38325359 dumbass
>>
>>38325641
the cost of not just taking OP at face value is too high, much easier to tell him to fuck off than look into the terms
>>
File: 1489589180238.jpg (81KB, 567x461px) Image search: [Google]
1489589180238.jpg
81KB, 567x461px
Wow, you're jumping the gun a bit! It's good though, you're clearly ambitious. Not all men are as keen to satisfy the woman as you clearly are.

The Innkeeper's secret is a great one if she's game for it (run it by her first, she might not be keen on at medieval roleplay), but it might be a bit advanced. You need to be 100% sure she's at least a bit kinky before you bring out the lantern. At that point, it's obviously too late for tap-outs

I'd suggest something slightly tamer in terms of execution, but still demanding a bit of technique. As such I'd suggest a combination of moves. A left-handed architect's angst is a good start, as it leaves the right hand free for the main course (I'd suggest a communist shuffle). Personally I use cooking matches with the heads cut off to 'support' the architect's angst, but Q-tips will work ok too. Be creative, that's what it's all about! Good luck.
>>
>>38325736
>Q-tips will work ok too.

Oh that's smart. I always get splinters from the matchsticks. I bet that would work great for the Toucan's Tango as well.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.