[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you shame women for having a lot of sexual partners, when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage (1).png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).png
1MB, 1600x900px
Why do you shame women for having a lot of sexual partners, when you yourself would have a lot of female sexual partners if you weren't an autistic beta?

As a normie male, I can confirm that normie men fuck as much as female girls fuck. Sex is just a normal leisure activity for normal human beings. Why specifically do you get mad about women having sex, but not about male normies like me having sex?
>>
You're right. But people do it anyway depending on the mood.
>>
>Why do you shame women for having a lot of sexual partners, when you yourself would have a lot of female sexual partners if you weren't an autistic beta?
Pro-tip: I have to actually be a hypocrite before you can effectively accuse me of being one.
>>
Contrary to a your fucking belief I want to have 1 partner in my life and don't want anymore, so is it the end of the world to ask the same of the woman?
>>
File: 1465754512106.png (78KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1465754512106.png
78KB, 500x475px
if you werne't such a raging newfag you would realize we criticize men(chads) for perpetuating this inane cycle.

Lurk more before you make a thread this shitty again
>>
>>38325063
>if you werne't such a raging newfag you would realize we criticize men(chads) for perpetuating this inane cycle.

Then why even blame women at all? If Chad is the knife, and women are the knife-wound, then women are not responsible.
>>
>>38325206
it's based on the misguided notion that women have some sort of autonomy
>>
>>38325206
Women play a role in the degeneracy as well , it takes two to tango

Fact of the matter is normies are too blame for promoting this behavior
>>
>>38324627
>Implying I'm a piece of shit
>>
>>38324627
Who said I want to have a lot of sexual partners? I'm a romantic autist.

Get the fuck outta my board, normal
>>
but i've already ghosted and rejected a few women in high school and college and have generally avoided interacting with them for 6 years

so speak for yourself, faggot; then do some basic research on what jewish hook-up culture and 10+ casual sex partners will do to a woman's likelihood of being a good mother. becoming a slut is an effortless decision to open your legs, becoming a player requires a nice body, car, clothes, career, apartment, etc so naturally the slut has less social prestige

who is "mad"? stop relying solely on strawman fallacy to form an argument, retard
>>
Girls get used up, males do not.
Cry about social standards all you want, but women look like hell after some years of slutting it up.
Partly because drugs and party seem another must-have for that sort of hobby.
>>
File: 1496528624153.png (229KB, 361x426px) Image search: [Google]
1496528624153.png
229KB, 361x426px
>>38324627
I have rejected a a bunch of girls and boys because i'm waiting to find that person I know I will be happy with and could trust.

I don't mind girls that have had a few partners, but I would never be with someone that has had 5+ partners.
>>
>>38324627
>As a normie male
stopped reading there
>>
lock opened by every key (women) is shit
key that opens every lock (chad) is good
i hate all normies, but women are far worse since they are the ones handing out the sex while chads just compete for it
>>
I don't shame women for it. People like to fuck and some people are just simply too undesirable to ever hope to get any, ever. Being a permavirgin is tough to accept, but it's doable.
>>
>>38324627
I wanted a LTR ever since I was a teen.
Nice try roast.
>>
>>38324627
i don't have any interest in having sex with lots of women

i had a loving wonderful e-gf for over 2 years and i never once wanted to cheat on her, i just wanted her.
>>
>>38324627
>Why do you shame women for having a lot of sexual partners, when you yourself would have a lot of female sexual partners if you weren't an autistic beta?

False. False. False. False. False.

Absolutely false.

Most men are monogamous. Including myself, and I do not want to go window shopping for a wife.

Woman, from my personal experience, are the cause of perpetual cheating. Women often lure men into affairs, and at the same time cheat on their spouses.

This makes it even more difficult when finding a girl, and it's one of the major reasons 90% of men don't like whores who feel the need to be a sleaze.

Virgin women showcase the same amount of discipline and personal self-respect as any man who retained his virginity and denied having intercourse with a slag.

The women that give in, passively, are the real losers. They're the single mothers of this world.
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 900x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 900x709px
>>38324627
This is the real reason now gtfo normie
>>
>>38326841
This

Isn't ghetto rappers talk about how useless non virgin women are.Face it roast , a woman without her virginity is essentially worthless in this society
>>
>>38324627
Sex involves placing yourself in a vulnerable state, promiscuity usually shows a lack of self respect or concern for self.

When dealing with women in particular, it is important to note that women are, in effect, the reproductive gatekeepers. So a women who sleeps around can be shown to have lesser standards than one who doesn't.
>>
I don't really give a shit about that, a slut is just like a prostitute that does it for free, why wouldn't I like that? But of course I would never marry, mainly because of that. Not even if I want to have kids, I'd rather be a sperm donor for a hundred +30yo singles than try marriage and cohabitation with an ex-slut.

Ex sluts are not capable of being good mothers, and I don't say that out of rage or anything like that, it's just the truth and you can see it everywhere.
>>
>>38324711
This
OP is a fucking normal faggot that should get off my board
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.