[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

people who have been in a relationship or at least had someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1498361569198.jpg (44KB, 367x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498361569198.jpg
44KB, 367x375px
people who have been in a relationship or at least had someone show interest in them: what does it feel like to be loved?
>>
File: bait empty.png (24KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait empty.png
24KB, 625x626px
Ask this on a normie board like /soc/ retard
>>
I've been in relationships before but no one has ever loved me. They l just play with your heart and use you for a while before chewing you up and spitting you out. Love is a myth.
>>
>>38324439
I once had a girl compliment me; her words held no ground, and she was just a THOT
>>
>>38324439
It feels great. It makes you feel warm and validated like you actually matter in the world. It's a good feeling knowing that she will always watch your back for you
>>
Warm, comfy, and as if you are finally able to let go. Like you can finally drop off some weight some scare or feel of incompleteness you didn't even know you carry.
Thats what it is like for me.
And when it ends it all crashes down and the weight comes back harder then ever, since now you will KNOW its there.
>>
>>38324439

Warm and fuzzy. Made me feel tingles all around my body and I felt really good. I also felt more responsibility because I know mattered to someone else and they were relying on me.

Turns out she probably didn't love me as much as she said though
>>
its the most intoxicating feeling ever, literally comparable to heroin

but then when it begins to become stagnant the high stops coming, instead you just feel baseline, but you can feel your tolerance rising, to where you wont even be able to maintain anymore

as this goes on longer it becomes like watching someone you love more than anything live on life support and everyday it stops working as well. their breathing and heartbeat becomes slower and slower and you know they're suffering but you won't pull the plug because its become all you know

then they die, and you have to live with the fact that you not only elongated their suffering but they are going to pass on to a better place where you can't seem to go to. you're stuck going through this enormous withdrawal by yourself

i got out of a 2 and a half year relationship two months ago, from what i know shes doing well. i've had to restrain myself from looking at her social media because i know im just going to see her happy without me, and i hate that. i want a rebound so bad but i dont think its going to happen any time soon

its the most fucked up feeling ever knowing that the person you loved the most in the world has become your greatest source of pain and the person you resent the most
>>
File: 1484401652678.jpg (50KB, 911x840px) Image search: [Google]
1484401652678.jpg
50KB, 911x840px
>>38324629
God, this so much.

/thread
>>
It makes me smile randomly and we try to minimize time apart. She makes me "love boxes" with arts and crafts to show how much I matter to her and I hold her tight when she has troubles. I would do anything for her.
>>
>>38324439

It wasn't love, it was teenage bullshit. And I hated every second of it. We communicated primarily through notes, then on the times she came to my house, she brought ALL her fat bitchy friends who demanded cigs and drinks and wondered why I wouldn't say i loved her even though we'd only met two weeks before. It's a meme. You can feel the same way about anime and cartoon characters and have it be more fulfilling than that shit. Also her pussy was so stretched out I could fit my hand up there.(my wrist is 8inches in circumference.) easily, so that was the HUGEST warning flag.
>>
i was constantly paranoid and didn't believe they were being sincere
>>
>>38324439
ok but tiring sometimes, to be desu with you.
>>
>>38324439
I suppose you don't notice it until you lose it, thus asking this will never get you an answer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.