[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Asian girls so much more nice and polite than western

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: asdasdasdasdsddd.png (32KB, 911x256px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasdasdsddd.png
32KB, 911x256px
Why are Asian girls so much more nice and polite than western girls.

I don't understand why white robots just don't get claim their free asian gf?
>>
>>38323450

Because if you want a qt traditional Asian gf you have to move to Asia.

Asian girls who live in the west too long become just as cunty as white women.
>>
That's probably a guy
originalioni
>>
File: 1499627600148.png (65KB, 2330x570px) Image search: [Google]
1499627600148.png
65KB, 2330x570px
Stop you kike
>>
File: 1499105655411.png (15KB, 677x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499105655411.png
15KB, 677x351px
Never make a post ever again
>>
Mexican women are better. They make perfect wives. They take care of their husbands and love making love passionately.
>>
>>38323880
Plus she doesn't pop out a hapa with identity issues
>>
>>38323983
All mixed people have identity issues
>>
>>38323999
While true, if you have to racemix, a white skinned hispanic plus european will have an easier time than an asian and european mongrel
>>
>>38324013
No they won't they both come from 2 different cultures
>>
I'm Hispanic and I don't think we even register to Asian women
>>
>>38324032
So do I, but they're European and similar, so I guess that is different. Anyways, I would just suggest not racemixing because your kids will not look like you.
>>
because only 8% of the world is white and I want my kids to be rare beautiful whites with colored eyes, before I didn't care but I went to pick up my niece from school for the first time a few weeks ago she was one of like three truly white kids (brown hair+brown eyes or having black hair are also not white)
>>
>>38324091
>brown hair+brown eyes or having black hair are also not white
Says who?
>>
>>38324091
>brown hair+brown eyes or having black hair are also not white

It begins, you people should read up on dominant and recessive genes.
>>
>>38324103
just my personal opinion, I don't consider them white, must have colored eyes or light hair
>>
>>38324091
I have red hair and brown eyes, is that good enough?
>>
>>38324091
I'm saying that there is nothing wrong with wanting to have pure white kids (even though you are more mixed than you probably realize.) It's incredibly rare to be purebred when taking those heritage tests.

Most of us robots won't ever even have children you just want to justify your idea that you're some endangered snowflake when you're really a degenerate mutt like every one else.
>>
File: 1497165045195.png (508KB, 566x482px) Image search: [Google]
1497165045195.png
508KB, 566x482px
>>38323880
That's very true anon! Just don't let her get fat! Besides that, everything is good, from being a loving wife, good sexy and delicious food.
>>
>>38324296
Good sex and delicious good. God damn it.
>>
>>38323838
The way this comic depicts white guys is just false. The average white guy is 5'9 or 5'10 and has a penis of ~5.5 inches. The tall, muscular white guy with the huge penis doesn't marry Asians.
>>
>>38323880
I went to a Mexican friend's birthday party in may and had my first experience with Mexican women. The party was at his motherms house. As soon as I walked in and sat down, my friend's mother dropped a bowl of food right in front of me and his gf asked if she could get me a beer. Everyone at the party got really drunk that night. The next morning, his gf made everyone chorizo and eggs for breakfast without being asked. She made a plate for my friend and left the rest of the food in the kitchen so everyone else could get some.

Tell me, what other kind of woman, born after the year 1990, in 2017, would do that? Ever since that night, I've just been seeing so much evidence of Mexicans making the perfect gfs and wives, I really need one.
>>
>>38323450
Is that a real, confirmed, jap girl? The name and the way it's written rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>38323838
This argument only works if you are a dumbass breeder. If you just find Asian girls to be the most qt and you are against having kids then there are zero arguments against being in a WMAF partnership.
Also I find it funny that all these comics draw Asian Women like a racist WW2 cartoon even though in real life a 10/10 white women is like a 6/10 in comparison to the best-looking Japs (most women of ALL races are ugly as fuck though so posting a picture of ugly asian women does not negate this point, I can just as easily post groups of ugly white women).
What else do you expect from propaganda by stupid /pol/tards who haven't been able to achieve anything in their lives and the only thing they can hope for is to have white children so maybe their kids can get a chance at not being a waste of human life. If the only thing you can aspire to is to create another white person, then you're admitting the only thing you have going for you is being white even though you wasted it.
>>
>>38324503
Yeah I like looking up ASMR in different regions because I like hearing different accents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhdeb8ux5cU&lc
>>
>>38323838
>>38323862

I love the art for these, is there more?
>>
>>38324727
It just seems quite odd to have a name like Maria written in hira instead of kata but I guess it can be written that way if she's a born jap and her parents gave her that name.
>>
>>38323880

>Stupid as fuck
>Legion of dipshit kids she can't afford
>Looks like a disgusting fat gargoyle past 30

Nah
>>
>>38324812
She sure seems like it. But Asian ASMR Youtubers often don't show face.
>>
File: 18518724.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
18518724.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>38324678
excellent post

also i have been muted for 4 seconds because my comment was not original
>>
>>38323450
>he hasn't come across Asian-American women
>>
>>38324678
>dumbass breeder

thas rite goy don't breed you must secure the existance of israel
>>
>>38324922
That has nothing to do with the topic at hand. The thread is clearly about real Asians raised in East-Asian societies (let's be honest, we're talking about japs here). Asian-Americans are western women.
>>
>>38324922
My sister upholds traditional values and is an upstanding citizen unlike most other models.

t. pseudo-hapa with model stacy sister
>>
>>38324968
Go ahead and have some kids so I can have someone to serve me coffee when I'm old. I'll be happy living a fulfilling life of my own without needing to pump out more goyim for Rabbi Schlomo Goldsteinberg to exploit. If the only thing you can aspire to in your life is to achieve the most basic biological function then that's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>38324979
>t. Elliot Rodgers
originalhapa
>>
>>38325078
Seriously female Hapas have it made best of both cultures.

But everyone thinks I'm a school shooter when they first meet me despite me being supreme. I even look a bit like him.
>>
Please don't let your elliotts shoot up my kids school thank you.
>>
>>38325194

Full Asian here. I don't understand the vitriol towards Asian men by white men and Asian women.

It just makes them feel better about their relationship by putting the men down, but at the core it runs on toxicity.

I dream of a world where we can all get along without enmity.
>>
>>38325312

And if you're a half Asian guy that hates full Asians like Elliott did, you hate a part of yourself inescapably.

It makes no sense because the stereotypes aren't all true. But people want to believe them rather than not because it justifies and strengthens their own position in the social hierarchy ever so slightly above Asian men.
>>
>>38325312
Seriously I don't know a single Asian-American woman who isn't whitewashed. They think they need to be white to make it to the top of the social hierarchy... and they are kind of right.

Asians are all fucking beta or weird and exotic in media. When a nigger breaks the stereotype of being violent and unintelligent they are praised but Asians will always be seen as beta providers.

You have to be a rugged hardass to not be treated like shit as an Asian man. Don't believe this talk about gooks being inferior. Asia has some of the strongest nations and most successful people in the world.
>>
File: 1499265011945.jpg (113KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499265011945.jpg
113KB, 811x1200px
>>38323450
>free
tired of this meme, but I do really want an asian gf, I recently moved closer to the city and it's filled with filipina immigrants, just a few minutes ago as I was coming back home, I saw 3 young qts about my age ordering food and they were so cute. Then passing the bus stop I made 1 second of eye contact with this chinese looking qt.
When I did come back just now, I looked outside my balcony and at the store across the street there seems to be another azn qt working there. It's driving me crazy

also, unrelated but through the same balcony I can also sometimes see inside the house of this titcow woman in her 30s, but she's not asian so I don't really care
>>
File: schopie.png (31KB, 662x166px) Image search: [Google]
schopie.png
31KB, 662x166px
>>38324678
>This argument only works if you are a dumbass breeder.
This, you can't mention wanting a qt asian gf without morons going "LE ELITO RODHGER XD" because they're too retarded to realize that reproduction is inherently immoral

also I don't know why they keep depicting them as ugly, I'm this guy >>38326085 and desu the ones I see irl are really pretty on average, compared to basic white bitches at least
>>
>>38325471

Asian American women being white washed is good, it's the negativity that brings everything down.

Someone throws a rock and it gets thrown back and it's raining boulders.

But it's like I can't openly support Asian women and white guys without having my masculinity being called into question.

It's not verbal either but how people will look with unfriendly eyes. I just let it slide down, but many people find it fun to escalate it.

I just hope one day they'll realize that I really don't have anything to do with their private lives just because I'm of the same race as the woman who wants a white man.
>>
And half Asians are good too. As are full Asians.
>>
File: cnn frog.jpg (18KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
cnn frog.jpg
18KB, 460x259px
Being a weeb is a mental disease and worse than being a wigger.
>>
>>38326321

t. White NEET stormie

Or

t. Unironically from Asian masculinity
>>
>>38323450
asian women are masters of hiding their true selves. They make themselves to be harmless and cute, but inside...
>>
>>38324362
This comic says nothing about dicks, you huge faggot
>>
File: madam-sin.jpg (34KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
madam-sin.jpg
34KB, 448x252px
>>38326381
This. Once you get close to them, they WILL treat you like trash. I'm convinced that they lack the same amount of empathy as other women.
>>
>>38326420
Do you not see the huge bulge in his pants jackass, it impliesa huge penis
>>
>>38326471
Oh yeah, whoops I missed that
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.