[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here to warn you lads. I'm a 36 year old "normalfag"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 47830814-155007555.530x298.jpg (25KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
47830814-155007555.530x298.jpg
25KB, 530x298px
I'm here to warn you lads.

I'm a 36 year old "normalfag" as you put it.

I've just come back to this website after leaving /b/ many years ago after being encouraged to get my life sorted out.

Coming back it appears that /b/ and /pol/ are full of 12 year olds so /r9k/ seems appropriate.

Okay enough
Let's talk, stop fapping and hear me out for 5 minutes.

I just got divorced after a 5 year long marriage with a fembot I met in the U.S.A

I'm not going to bore you all with why she ended the marriage but I will tell you something else.

DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH A GF WHILE YOU'RE UNDER 25.
Focus on your career.

Lose your virginity by all means but DO NOT spend money and waste time with stupid whores.

I admit, I'm a very wealthy man, but I could have saved a lot more money avoiding marrage and channelling it all into my work.

I have been so much happier not waking up being moaned at everyday or hear her complaing about what I should wear, who I should hang out with, what I should ear, what my hobbies are (gave up anime because she found it childish).

Any of you robots out there who are longing for a gf, be happy you're single.

Go your own way in life then spend your money on fucking Asian women when you're older.

That's exactly what im going to do next week when I go Thailand and Japan.

MGTOW
>>
>>38322270
Thanks buddy, I'll keep that in mind with all the women I'm involved with!

>Fuck off normie
>>
>>38322270
>what I should ear
wut
>>
The fuck

More of less shit we already know?Thanks for the "advice" gramps
>>
>>38322308
What I should eat*
>>
>/pol/ are full of 12 year olds
>go MGTOW

the ironing is delicious, it's like you can't even see that degenerate society is casuing your problems

Anyways, I feel sad for you. I'm not 20 yet but I've experienced teenage love and it was the best thing ever. You missed out, my dude.
>>
>wagecuckery

Opinion discarded.
>>
>I admit, I'm a very wealthy man
>5 year long marriage with a fembo

Post proof faggots.
>>
>>38322270
>I'm rich
>but i could have been RICHER
ok
>>
>>38322340
You and op both need to kick rocks

No normalfags allowed
>>
If you hive up something you enjoy for a girl you're a beta.
>>
>>38322383
>No normalfags allowed
What are you going to do about it, virgin?
>>
>>38322270
This entire post is a poor fabrication
>>
File: 1459607064946-r9k.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459607064946-r9k.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>38322420
Post angry frogs, you meanie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38322459
Whatever. Frogs are stupid.
>>
>>38322270
What do you do OP, can i copy ur profession?
>>
>>38322270
>claims to be a normie
>married a "fembot"

Shut up robot
>>
>>38322474
Stock-broker/Business development manager
>>
>>38322509
oh good, im studying econometrics now, and looking to get into the finance field.

here's to disregarding females for the next few years and working my ass off to get in the industry
>>
>>38322270
>with a fembot

stopp reading right there

fuck off
>>
>>38322270
Fuck off normie. I'd kill my parents to able to experience marriage to a qt fembot
>>
>>38322270
>/b/ and /pol/ are full of 12 year olds so /r9k/ seems appropriate.
This board is the same, it's just that the 12 year olds also have autism.
>>
>>38322270
Your problem was getting with a bitchy girlfriend. My girlfriend lets me do whatever I want. I'm happy.
>>
>>38322270
Lurk more you fucking nigger
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.