[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you will ever overcome the pain from missing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 23

File: kiss.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Do you think you will ever overcome the pain from missing out on teen love?
>>
>>38321975
never. which is why i gave up on actually trying to get a gf. even if i get one i'll just end up sabotaging everything
>>
nigger we all missed out on love. it doesn't exist.
>>
>>38321975
how did frog eaters get away with this?
>>
File: A_Djx9US_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
A_Djx9US_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Absolutely not ever.
I don't even like to think about this it hurts so bad fuck you OP.
>>
>>38321975
in the timeline where the singularity happens
which is to say no
>>
>>38321975
Probably. Every day I think less about that and I'm starting to believe that I'm just unfit for romantic relationships, I think I'm getting older.
>>
File: 5mX6hTeesB-6.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
5mX6hTeesB-6.png
26KB, 300x250px
>>38321975
>the director in this scene
>>
>>38321975
>teen """love"""

do you mean having to deal with emotional breakdowns of a teen girl, loads of pointless drama and other kind of bullshit such as her getting jealous because you spend more time with her friends than with her? If so, thank god I didn't have to experience any of that shit, still would have rather focused on school and friends
>>
Eh it's overrated guys. I and the girl were just awkward and didn't know what we were doing and were silly. I prefer love in my 20's 2bh
>>
>>38322100
No what he meant what lust and sex as a teenager.
>>
>>38322100
Unoriginal sour grapes coper
>>
>>38322136
>le sour grapes XDxD

Nah, I've seen the shit my friends who had a gf went through and even back then I was thankful I didn't have to sacrifice my free time to make some girl not pissed off. I'd much rather wait until girls are a tad bit more emotionally mature
>inb4 hurr durr no such a thing
>>
File: (144).jpg (14KB, 468x358px) Image search: [Google]
(144).jpg
14KB, 468x358px
I sort-of-dated my next-door-neighbor's girl when I was 11. We were best-friends and spent almost all of our free time together. We only stopped talking when her parents got divorced and she had to move away. We never argued, or got jealous (had no opportunity to be jealous).

We played so many video games together. We completed Final Fantasy 10 (which took like 100 hours). All summer we went on bike rides, and then came home and watched movies together.

Of all of the people I've ever met, I think she is the only person I've ever truly got on well with.

If I remember correctly, she was a few years older than me. I think she was like 13. I still looked older than her, though. We never kissed or anything, but she did touch my dick one time.

I think about her all the time. The only thing I have left of her is the pencil case she gave me that had her name written all over it. I'm currently playing the remastered FF10 and I'm crying like a bitch.
>>
>>38322221
not him but you saw the drama and the bad shit. You didn't see the god times they had and all the sex
>>
>>38322259
Oh and she was really pretty. We were both really tall and skinny. She had long blonde hair. She had some slight acne, but I found that cute.
>>
>>38322259
>>38322281
contact her, dude!
>>
>>38322259
Lucky. Miss out on teen love, younger 20s love, college etc, soon to be wage slave is there any hope of finding a nice girl, buying a nice house etc under these circumstances, or destined to shitty apartment and off brand flesh lite?
>>
Young love is something we only get a couple of years to achieve. A lot of us fail.
I had many crushes but never asked out any. I'll never know what it's like to be in a relationship at a young age. It's sad.
Young love is definitly real. Those of us that did have genuine feelings of love back then were surrounded by teenagers who got into relationships "just cuz". While we sat around, longing for companionship, everyone else had already lost their virginity.

We are the rare few. The rare few who did not make it. We will be remembered.
>>
File: 7f6.gif (92KB, 576x747px) Image search: [Google]
7f6.gif
92KB, 576x747px
>>38321975
No never, i am a cyborg, i had sex with f+ but i never had a gf or a summerlove or any girl that wanted to kiss me that didnt do it for sex.
This is my gratest pain,it hurts me so much, it really became a obssesion, i only watch coming of age movies and serie and books, hell i even did pay a nignog on fiver to write me one with 200 Dollar.
The thing whats a pain in my ass is, its to late, you cant change it... the only thing i have left is to try to get rich and shitcoins
>inhib4 GET OUT OF MY BOARD YOU NON VIRGIN
pls have mercy and dont use the nazifrog
>>
>>38322303
I don't know her full name. Even her first name I am not 100% sure of as she didn't like her real name, and asked me if I would call her something else.

Even if I could find her, I doubt she'd be interested in me as I'm far from attractive now. I was much better-looking when I was 11.
>>
>>38322554
Well I'm sure it'd be easy to find out. You know where she lived.

I think it might be healty for you just to contact her on facebook or something. Or don't, it's up to you
>>
>feel sad that I missed it
>get a GF at the age of 27
>she's the loveliest person I have ever met
>never think about missing out on teenaged relationships

As long as you find someone you really like, you'll stop thinking about it as soon as it happens. Unless you're some retarded idiot who obsesses over meaningless things like that.
>>
>>38322279
I wasn't really interested in sex back then (didn't even start fapping until I was 17) and you don't need a girl to have good times with other people. The problem with all these "muh teen love" is that they overromanticize this shit thinking it is like in those cheesy films
>>
>>38322728
>The problem with all these "muh teen love" is that they overromanticize this shit thinking it is like in those cheesy films
Well here I agree with you. It's just /r9k/ fantasising after watching too many movies.

I'm just saying you were generalising a bit too much .Teenage love has it's ups and downs
>>
I'm more concerned with the fact that I'll never fuck two girls at once. "Teen love" is a retarded meme.
>>
>>38322764
>[
why say never? You probably have 70 years or so to accomplish a threesome
>>
>>38322813
cuz roasties don't want me one at a time either
>>
>>38322764
you're a retarded normie so i'm sure you'll have no problem getting that threesome
>>
File: 1470370707484.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1470370707484.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>38322281
is there ANY reason to live having missed out on this
>>
I dated a girl through high school but I was never in love with her. She was in love with me though, she told the entire school how much she loved me and couldn't wait to get married. Everyone called us the old married couple and they kept asking me to invite them to the wedding after high school

As soon as we got to college I lost interest in her and ignored her for weeks on end. Apparently she was crying her eyes out every night and she left me and started fucking a bunch of guys in college. I have no regrets though, that bitch was insane, but I did like her though, I was just never in love with her
>>
>>38321975
I actually don't because most teenage girls are dumb as fuck. You ever tried to hold up a conversation with a teenage girl? Its like talking to a brick wall 90% of the time
>>
>>38321975
Never. And this fact alone kills me several times every week.
>>
No, after seeing frequent posts on her about how their teen girlfriend destroyed them emotionally and fucked up their future.
>>
fairly quickly
>>
>>38322100
I second this, not that relationships are inherently a bad thing though its only natural for teenagers to lust for attention and do anything they can to blow things out of proportion, this comes at an age where they are finding their identities and succumbing to hormonal stress for the first time. Every relationship I saw when I was a teenager had a pretty obvious flow, the guy was always trying to delude himself into thinking he wasn't lusting after her while the girl is trying to get as much attention as possible and deals with orbiters on an hourly basis, eventually she makes an excuse to break up though makes him take initiative so she doesn't look bad. Then whichever flavour-of-the-month orbiter is stupid enough to get picked up gets their two seconds of relationship time. There really wasn't any "love" evolved, just a disjointed mess of chemical reactions and self-discovery, same as anything really.
>>
File: 9892.jpg (111KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
9892.jpg
111KB, 500x750px
>Do you think you will ever overcome the pain from missing out on teen love?

I couldn't care less, most people experienced it and I didn't, oh well.
>>
>>38322841

>using r9k memes like roastie
No wonder.
>>
I've lost my virginity and first kissed at girl at the age of 19. Which isn't high school anymore, but it's late teens. and the girl really wasn't that pretty.

So yes, I am bitter than I never kissed or fucked a qt girl in middle school or high school. Eh, it's time to move on tho. maybe in my 20s I'll finally land that really hot girlfriend I've been waiting for my whole life.
>>
>>38322934

teenage girls hold up conversations with guys they want to fuck.
>>
>>38322764

>that great feel when I've had a threesome with two qt Asian girls ;]
>>
>>38323316
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU CHAD GET OFF MY BOARD RIGHT THIS INSTANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how did you manage that
>>
Higher chance of them being a virgin at that age.

Only robots would care though, most genuine virgins are terrible at sex. But it's nice to know that they havn't yet ridden on 100 cocks.
>>
>>38323337
>how did you manage that

They were prostitutes in a really nice NYC hotel. But holy fuck, it was my best sexual experience yet. One girl was a THICC Korean girl with a big ass, and the other was a qt skinny Filipina. Seriously a great bang for the buck ;]
>>
>>38323273
They're basically still kids until 23ish anyway, just not compulsive as middle teenagers.
>>
File: 1478711957531.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1478711957531.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>38323431
> ;]
Stop that, you cancer.
>>
>>38321975
Just ask a 13yo girl out if you missed out on it, OP.
>>
>>38321975
>Crush on one person for my entire teenage life (13-18)
>Never had the courage to tell them how I really felt
>Become really ill at 17 and realise I need to say something
>'Sorry anon I just got asked out by this normie'
>Spend the next few years stalking their relationship even going so far as to hack into the normies facebook account and psychologically try and ruin their relationship (unliking photos and stuff)
>Even got hold of their nudes
>Eventually they both break up after 5 years together
>Feel nothing
The pain is too much
>>
File: hitler try again.jpg (40KB, 480x417px) Image search: [Google]
hitler try again.jpg
40KB, 480x417px
>>38324034
>Just ask a 13yo girl out if you missed out on it, OP.
You think this is a joke?
>>
>>38322100
>do you mean having to deal with emotional breakdowns of a teen girl, loads of pointless drama and other kind of bullshit such as her getting jealous because you spend more time with her friends than with her? If so, thank god I didn't have to experience any of that shit, still would have rather focused on school and friends
you only need 1 good moment. that's the bargain with teen love. 1 good moment. the rest will become dust and scatter to the winds.
>>
File: wpid-emotional-pains.png (87KB, 622x468px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-emotional-pains.png
87KB, 622x468px
>>38321975
I was homeschooled during my teens, so I had no choice but to miss out on it. :(
>>
>>38321975
I don't mind. Sure it sounds nice, but ultimately it's just two kids who don't know what they're doing or how they feel. It was infatuation for most of the part. Sure there are people who remain with their high school sweetheart, but that's rare.

I don't regret not doing that stuff when I was younger. I was pretty immature anyway
>>
Surely you guys had atleast one relationship as a teenager?! Even my fuck ugly friends have accomplished that
>>
>>38324347
>Surely you guys had atleast one relationship as a teenager?!
Obviously not, but you already knew that. Stop shitposting or fuck off.
>>
I've had my first kiss at 14 and virginity taken at 16 to both girls and boys.

It was great, not amazing though. Most of it feels rushed for the sole purpose of trying to lose your virginity rather than experiencing relationships.
>>
>>38321975
How do I get two dicks like in OP's pic?
>>
>>38324347
>Surely you guys had atleast one relationship as a teenager?
>Surely you guys had atleast one relationship
>atleast one relationship
fuck you
>>
Moonrise Kingdom is one of my favorite movies

;_;
>>
>>38322259
This is the power of teen love. Its so much more intense than anything you are capable of feeling now. Everything is magnified tenfold at that age,. Anyone who denies is just a coping nigga
>>
>>38322624
Naw. She wouldn't want anything to do with me.

When I was 11 I was outgoing, confident, and much better-looking than my peers. Now I'm a nervous wreck of a man who looks like a really really ugly Jason Statham.

>>38325342
>This is the power of teen love. Its so much more intense than anything you are capable of feeling now
I'm not too sure about that, buddy. She's the closest thing I've ever had to a girlfriend. To be honest, it wasn't a particularly "intense" relationship. We were just good friends, and she happened to touch my dick one time.

If you ask me, the relationship I had with her was so good because we were really compatible. This was also before the internet-age, and before either of us could drive.

We were about the same age (she was a few years older than me), we were both about 7/10s, we lived next-door to each other, we were out of school at the time, and we had no means to meet anyone else. We just had each other.

I think if we had smartphones back then, that we wouldn't have gotten on so well, as we both could have been distracted.

Basically, if you take two reasonably compatible people, then put them in close proximity, and deny them access to other people... you'd be surprised by how well they get on.
>>
>>38321975
Holy shit that girl is a bad kisser.
>>
>>38322728
Low test beta detected. Opinion discarded
>>
Can't feel pain from shit I never experienced.
>>
>>38324265
>I was homeschooled during my teens
this, I was also homeschooled my whole life as well, but I actually almost did have a teenage love as a teen but fucked it up with my autism.
>>
>>38322764
Pay for it. Totally worth it. Done it several times
>>
>>38324034
Laughing out loud originally as a response to this post.
>>
>>38321975
I'll be a suggardaddy fucking 18 year olds once I'm 30, but no, I will never overcome it.
>>
>>38321975
It's not something I usually think about or actively dwell on, since I'm still optimistic about the future. But now that you mention it--and thinking only of the past--no. I doubt I ever will.
>>
>>38324265
>I was homeschooled during my teens, so I had no choice but to miss out on it. :(
me too bro. it wasn't as bad before high school since kids would play outside together in the evenings, but teens would just hang out with their school friends and not even be aware you exist.
>>
>>38321975

>that kiss

What the fuck is that girl doing?
>>
>>38326811
What is he doing? He's a stupid ass fucking little beta who just jumped in the pool like a dumb pussy. Also he just smushed his lips against hers.

Fuck you little losers all up in your feels
>>
>>38326853
your posting is not very good
>>
>>38322100
>i chose friends over romance
Yeah right you damn liar. At least hopeless virgin robots are honest, they had neither.
>>
If I can find myself an Asian QT 3.14 girlfriend, maybe. Otherwise, no.
>>
>>38322134
are teenage girls really that staved for cock?
lust makes it seem like she was obsessed with the cock.
>>
>>38321975
No because I spent my childhood and teenage years having fun with my friends which is far superior to awkward teenage romance.
>>
>>38328482
either way you are a normie and need to gtfo
>>
It probably turned me into a pedophile. I'm still attracted to adult women, but I'm also attracted to teens, especially ages 11-14.
>>
>normie
Can't wait for that buzzword to die.
>it won't
You're new.
>>
>>38321975
No. I started watching tsuki ga kirei and the feels are stronger than ever.
>>
>>38322717
You know she had sex with other people before, right?
>>
>>38321975
sauce on this movie?
>>
>>38328783
Moonrise Kingdom
/oregano
>>
>>38321999
this, we're beyond salvageable now
best thing to do is come to terms and live the rest of your lonely life
>>
File: sswojak.jpg (71KB, 670x833px) Image search: [Google]
sswojak.jpg
71KB, 670x833px
>>38321975
I didn't miss out on it and honestly the shit is overrated. Teen girls are fucking crazy and will emotionally ruin you.
>>
Oh I didn't miss out, but it destroyed me instead
>>
>>38328801
nop.
dunno what movie it is thou.
>>
you wil NEVER take a young girls innocence , you will NEVER be her first kiss, you will NEVER meet her behind the portable buildings after school and "experiment" for the first time , you will NEVER hold hands for the first time and feel her trembling, sweaty hand in yours, you will NEVER get cute notes in class from a girl your going steady with, you will NEVER go to the movies with her and have her put her head on your shoulder , you will NEVER have your mom drive you and your gf to the mall to shop, youll NEVER rub lotion on your 13 yr old gf's back at the neighbrohood swimming pool as other boys watch you with jealous eyes
>>
>>38321975
Wierd situation: in my youth I was extordinarily introverted to the point where girls often fell in love with me and I didn't recognize it and even if I had recognized it I wouldn't have appreciated it so it would be irrelevant.

But now I don't really find women attractive to be honest and since physical attraction is a component of love admittedly there isn't really anything for me to miss or even pursue, so why bother?

I am not a criminal and therefore not interested in any illegal "solutions".
>>
File: Lord Humungus.jpg (22KB, 478x253px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Humungus.jpg
22KB, 478x253px
>>38328858
>this, we're beyond salvageable now
>best thing to do is come to terms and live the rest of your lonely life
I did i am almost a master wizard 40 and i have made my peace with this sense i was just 7. yers old.
>>
>>38328889
Normie get out nao!
>>
>>38321975
I have no regrets, I only care about the future.
>>
>>38328750

So what? There's something called soap.
>>
>>38329119
>>38329119
>>38329119
>>38329119
Nice edge there edgelord
>>
File: teen.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
teen.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
I don't care about the "love" part, I care about

1. Not ever being able to fuck/enjoy a PRIME girl
2. Not getting the experience at that age and getting virginity out of the way
3. Not ever being a girls first anything, especially first guy to fuck(this one is huge and asspains me to no end)

I don't think words can describe how butthurt I am that I'll never take a girls virginity, that one is going to me to the grave. It really bothers me.
>>
>>38329161

>3. Not ever being a girls first anything, especially first guy to fuck(this one is huge and asspains me to no end)
What do you think would happen? She'd love you for the rest of her life just because you were the first person she had sex with? Or are you so narcissistic that you want to believe that she'll constantly think about you and her first time having sex.
>>
>>38329158
Not obsessing over old shit you can do nothing about isn't edgy
>>
I greentexted this (poorly) last night in a similar "tfw teen love" thread, but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Long story short, I went from being a robot to being a normie, and the main catalyst during that time was this roastie who literally begged me to fuck her at times. I didn't do it, because I'm not stupid, and I'm very glad I did.

Sometimes I wish that I ate her out in the freezer at work and then made her suck my dick. But in the end, I'm glad we didn't do that.
>>
>>38329183

Neither. I am naturally a very competitive male, 2nd place is last to me. I don't care if the relationship failed (as most teen ones do), or if the sex was horrible, or if she ever thought of me again. Fact is, other guys were there first and I wasn't. Other men got something that I value, and I didn't get it. That very very very very makes me angry.
>>
>>38329156
too bad she will always have those memories.
>>
>>38329208
I tip for thee
>>
>>38329275

Too bad you don't have a girlfriend, so you have to resort to sour-grape delusion with a hint of being a sheep to feel good about yourself.
>>
>>38329156
She'll never love you the same way as she did to her previous partners. She probably refuses to sexually satisfy you the same way as she did to her previous boyfriends too, because she's over that "phase".
>>
File: Eva_Pepe.png (364KB, 968x909px) Image search: [Google]
Eva_Pepe.png
364KB, 968x909px
This thread is literally filled with faggots that haven't accepted that they're free as wizards. You've completely freed yourself from getting fucked over by women. You can do whatever you want whenever you want. Meanwhile Chad is shackled to expectations of success and Male societal responsibility. You've already won.

Nothing is stopping you from collecting money and retiring when you're 45 and shitposting for the rest of your days playing vidya and pursuing a vested intellectual interest actually contributing to humanity as a whole instead of wasting your life being sucked dry (both soul and semen) by some vampiric whore who's only way to "live life" is to attach herself like a parasite to some guy while posting furniture decor ideas on pintrest.

Please post more actually rare Pepe's I'm trying to build an actual collection.
>>
>>38329293
having a girlfriend that's been through more than one relationship in the past is worse than being a lone virgin.
>>
File: 1488130880054.png (72KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1488130880054.png
72KB, 500x338px
>tfw experienced teen love
>mfw we never actually became bf and gf
>mfw she eventually went with someone else months later because I was too pussy to make a move
>>
it only exists in the movies.
>>
>>38329253
I can relate to this. Literally cried in front of my gf because I wasn't her first.
Probably the most pathetic moment of my life.
>>
>>38329156

You can clean it all you want, that means nothing to me. Another man got to experience that special, intimate moment. If she was a girl of any quality, that first guy must have been pretty special in her life. You were not that guy, you came after the fact. You get the leftovers.
>>
>>38321975
D-Does it still count as teen love if you get a gf/bf at 19?
M-might there still be hope?
>>
I never stopped loving young barely legal pussy
>>
>>38329311

That's very wrong. Delude yourself more.

>>38329335

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>38329293
meh, don't get triggered, I'm realistic, and I know I will end up settling for use goods.
>>
>>38329384
Only if the girl if a few years younger.
>>
>>38329421

Don't worry, you won't because no woman (or man) will ever want to have anything to do with a r9k sour-grape meme spouter.
>>
Why does it trigger women and beta type guys so much when this topic comes up? I happen to value virginity in a woman, you don't. Its my personal opinion, so if you don't like it keep it moving buddy. You probably value things I don't agree with, its none of my business.
>>
File: tfw_nogf.png (16KB, 846x513px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_nogf.png
16KB, 846x513px
>mfw demogrphics make it hard to get GF at all
>mfw turbomanlet (under 5`3)
>>
>>38329466
she will never know that side of me, this side of me is for me and me alone, and it is up TO ME if I decide to share it with her.
>>
>>38329492

It doesn't trigger people.
I just like making fun of inane principles. Just like I make fun of foot elitists for example.
>>
Already over it. You guys are looking for any possible reason to justify self pity.
>>
>>38329161
you are a fucking imbecile and I fucking hate you, you fucking piece of shit.

I took three virginities, last one at age 27 with a 26 year old muslim girl.

I've also done anal with two girls for their first time.

Also women are best at around 25 if they take good care of themselves. they have filled up, they look like a real woman and they are mature enough to have a normal sexual appetite, as well as knowledge for the sex to be actually good.

Once again, fuck you.
>>
File: 1498936856229.jpg (36KB, 518x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498936856229.jpg
36KB, 518x564px
>>38321975
>IQ rises with absence of teen love

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1468540488977.jpg (54KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1468540488977.jpg
54KB, 497x732px
No.
Missed on teen love.
On young adult love.
Im 26 now.
I have given up since i turned 26.
My life consist of taking hard drugs alone in my appartment.
>>
File: 1487617741176.jpg (18KB, 354x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487617741176.jpg
18KB, 354x326px
>>38329364

That's uhhhh cute anon
>>
File: 0931c1e9.jpg (134KB, 790x403px) Image search: [Google]
0931c1e9.jpg
134KB, 790x403px
>>38329880

Stop being me, meanie ;_;
>>
>>38321975
nope that is why i watch shitty teen tv shows and movies to cope with missing out on teen love. Just about done with Pretty little liars and idk what ima watch next.
>>
>>38329927
You tried ketamine senpai?
Best cope in the goddamn world.
>>
>turn thirty
>decide to make up for a life without teen love, without wild parties and hookups, without threeways and sex with freaky girls, without being anyone's first
>finally take someone's virginity, make sure it's as easy and fun as possible
>do a great job making them not feel used or regretful or awkward
>makes up for losing my virginity to a heroin addicted whore on her period
>fuck the girl of my dreams a few times before she moved away (goth, skinny but curvy, smart, and absolutely fucked up sexually in every way that I am)
>have several threesomes with two girls, a girl and a trans porn star, and be part of a gangbang with a female porn star
>fuck hot chick that took me to her place

I think I'm finally fucked out my dudes. I've checked off enough on my bucket (fucket?) list.
>>
>>38329738
>they have filled up,
Became a fatty

>they look like a real woman
A wrinkly hag fatty

>and they are mature enough to have a normal sexual appetite,
Frigid, blowjob on your birthday if you're lucky

>as well as knowledge for the sex to be actually good.
They rode the carousel of cock for a decade and now are done with sex. Chad was the last guy she'll deepthroat and Jamal was the last guy she did anal for (well until the poolboy Juanito shows up every wednesday afternoon that is...)
>>
>>38328413
No, they usually don't know what they're doing along with you.
>>
>tfw you had 4 girls fall for you in high school years but didn't really push enough with any of them
I guess I just didn't have it in me or was passive about going from ''guy that hangs with most people and is good for a laugh or two but otherwise unremarkable'' to a ''''relationship''''
>Girl 1 I liked for most of my school years, ended up being in my classes and year group throughout, liked me back but rejected the two albeit awkward attempts I made at a meet-up out of school, then accepted another guy's prom invite before I bothered to ask
>Girl 2 was a sporty tomboy who I had no clue liked me, not in many classes and the only instances I can remember now that I'm older was her constant teasing in maths and asking for my pencil sharpener every art lesson, eventually on our year's final Gym lesson at the end of the day when we were heading to the gates she shouted from the other side of the hall the ILU for everyone to hear, naturally didn't run to her like a teen movie because I didn't know what the fuck happened
>Girl 3 flirty as fuck but a full blown normie who never had a relationship of her own, probably saw me as a safe bet and later in college forced me to be her media partner by booking it with the teacher in private when I'd left a lesson early or something, probably the one I had most of a chance with but in the early years I ignored her because a friend of mine had the fee-fees for her and despite her taking my phone and putting her number in it while sat next to said friend at a party, I hesitated, easily could have made a move but I was in my delusional ''need a carbon copy of me but with tits'' phase whenever the thought of a gf popped into my mind
>Girl 4 was a friend of girl 1, silently admired me and heavily implied it was the case one time, ended up with my nu-male friend, didn't have much interest in her, ironically the only one of the 4 who didn't remove me from normiebook before I nuked my account
>>
>>38330040
That's cute.
Call me when you have sex with two Mexican midgets while fisting a model.
>>
>>38329933
have you watched skins? pretty good
>>
File: 1493604749154.jpg (983KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1493604749154.jpg
983KB, 1000x1166px
>>38322728
>didn't even start fapping until I was 17
>>
>>38321975
Kek where is this from?
>>
>>38322100
We can call it a /thread
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.