[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get over the fact my bf has a small dick? I have been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: You don't even know source.png (119KB, 326x330px) Image search: [Google]
You don't even know source.png
119KB, 326x330px
how do I get over the fact my bf has a small dick? I have been dating him for 7 months and he's my first boyfriend but I can't help but feel a vibrator is better. He's 6 inches and he acts awkward during sex, making me have to lead him the entire time. It's a turn-off please give me advice.

People might say sex isn't everything, but without sex he might as well just be a friend. I want my 7 months back.
>>
>>38321847
Why the fuck are you telling us tell him
>>
Have you tried talking to him about it? Generally if you want someone to change how they're doing things, you have to tell them first.
>>
>>38321847
Make yourself sexier for him and he will attack the pussy. If he hasn't told you what he's into then it's his fault, but if you know what he likes and you're not doing it, that's what you get.
>>
what the fuck is this shit even about you have a fucking boyfriend you normal garbage bag, fucking bait harder or complain about something that matters fucking dicklett bf tfw omg rofl just cram that crusty vibrator up there and maybe fucking speak to him you autist
>>
speak to ur bf u normie trash heap
>>
>>38321847
>It's a turn-off please give me advice
I agree but why even bother with him then? Also why even have a bf, too much trouble and no variety.
>>
File: 1499427753357.jpg (219KB, 908x811px) Image search: [Google]
1499427753357.jpg
219KB, 908x811px
Talk to him you dumb cunt. Also, it's not his dick, it's your gaping cavernous vagina.
>>
>people still respond to an obvious bait thread

land of the summerfags.
>>
File: remember to sage.jpg (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
remember to sage.jpg
181KB, 750x750px
which 2hu would you lads fug?
me: brown cirno
>>
>>38321847
You haven't been fucking him for 7 months and he's still awkward.

His dick isn't small.

If you are unsatisfied with size you should stop having vanilla sex and do something more exciting like oral foreplay (which is still vanilla as shit but you must walk before you run) and escalate to having him use the vibrator on you while he's also fucking you, anal-play, costumes, whatever fucking kink was instilled in you both as impressionable children, etc.
>>
>>38322193
Partying roasties get what they deserve.
>>
>>38321847
>first
ye sure
>>
>>38322223
i wud fug u >:3
>>
5 inches is average. 6 is fine.
Nice bait. I've fucked a dozen women with my 6.5 inch dick, a few it was too big for if went too deep
>>
this is the most obvious bait thread I've seen on here in a while.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.