[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My loneliness hurts so much /r9k/, all I've wanted every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1488300275744.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488300275744.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
My loneliness hurts so much /r9k/, all I've wanted every day since I was 13 was a girlfriend and every day I've felt my chest hurt from the loneliness. It never stops, I feel sick. So many years my biggest fantasy was merely a girl as a friend but not even that. I never felt so much as a girls hand, or even been in the presence of a girl who wanted to be near me. It will never get better
>>
Your thread deserves a reply at least. All I can say is I used to know that feel. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 25 now and the pain just kind of died out on its own after awhile. You learn to be okay with being alone forever
>>
>>38322703
This is part of becoming a robot actually.
>>
File: sad Lain.jpg (5KB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
sad Lain.jpg
5KB, 228x250px
>>38321344
>>38322703
Pretty much. After a while you just become numb, and accept it. You're not the first person that will likely die lonely and you won't be the last.
>>
>>38321344
Hello Anon, i perfectly know how you feel. After some time you'll just get numb to this kind of emotions. Focus on friends or idk on what you enjoy. P.s. sex is greatly overrated, it's no better than jacking off, a flashlight feels almost the same as the real thing, it's just a little bit colder and not as wet as the real one
>>
i'm guessing from pic and generic robot trait that you're <20.
You can get better, when you're finally free from school start working out out defects, if you're fat or skinny hit the gym, if you're a lonely fuck get some hobbies that require you to go outside, or leave your safe space. Make friends. Join a discord. IF you like idk yugioh go to your local card store, if you like videogames jvisit vg, or play with people, add them on ps4 if you have one, make contacts. Have fun. Life is only one and you can make it better. Don't give up, it gets better only if you want it to get better.
>>
>>38324625
How do I make friends when I'm an autistic negative boring moron that have nothing interesting to say?

t. not OP
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.