[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people on here think being lazy is something to be proud

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1778.jpg (40KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.jpg
40KB, 500x434px
Why do people on here think being lazy is something to be proud of? If you're a NEET by choice, you're leeching off other people and basically making other people work for you. I understand that some people have no other choice but to be NEETs because they can't find a job and can't afford to get training or an education. I don't have a problem with those NEETs at all. But I think it's wrong to be a NEET just out of pure laziness.
>>
File: 12341235543412412431.jpg (46KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
12341235543412412431.jpg
46KB, 409x409px
>>38321157

Sure, its fair that they chose to put me in this world so I can become a slave right? That's not a problem at all !
>>
>>38321157
What, you expect people just to be wageslaves so they can have a good conscience? LOL
>>
File: 1489400010836.jpg (26KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
1489400010836.jpg
26KB, 593x449px
explain why I should get a job

I have no chance at a wife or family or happy life, no point in being a cog in the machine and slaving away
>>
Well, yes and no. I've worked pretty hard for many years to be able to become NEET. And, yes, people pay me, and even though I directly don't provide services, my capital does.

Here's the facts: you'll eventually need to become NEET and you might as well prepare for it now.
>>
>>38321157
Who the fuck would choose this life style. Fucking cunts. I feel shame everyday.
>>
>>38321304
Yeah. In the before time at least getting a job meant a reasonably good chance at a wife and family. Mankind turned the desire for sex and progeny into productivity. Nowadays there's pretty much no hope for people like us, what the fuck is the point?
>>
>>38321404
>>38321304
I know this is going to sound pretty obnoxious, but no one's entitled to an attractive wife. I'm a virgin and haven't been in a relationship in 7 years, and I still work.
>>
Because I don't get the same benefits as normies for working. No gf, no respect, no fun allowed. Fuck normies. I'll leech and enjoy my freedom.
>>
>>38322241
Yeah, nobody is entitled to anything so what? Why the fuck would I work if I'm not going to get a wife or family? I only want enough money to live, which NEETbux provides.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>38321157
Heh keep up the good work, wagester. My bux aint gon make themselves. Heh. Thank god for cucks like you. Heh tic tok
>>
>>38321157
it's not pride, it's just calling people out for watering down the lives of people who don't have lives by pretending their normalfag experiences are the same as being truly alone
>>
>>38322351
Because you're basically making other people work for you, and that's not right. Also, it's not fair to people who actually do need financial assistance from the government. A lot of people often argue against welfare because a lot of people abuse it, so by abusing the welfare system, you're making everybody on welfare look bad: even those who actually need it.
>>
>>38322241
I don't give a shit. there's no reason for me to work. if society can't promise me a satisfactory life, I refuse to participate.
>>
>>38322521
The only reason I would have to care about society is if I had any real stake in it, but I don't. Why should I care about doing what's "right" when all it means is that I get to waste the one life I have working for no end? The way I see it I have two choices
>work a life of tedious labor for no practical reason, die miserable
>live simply and do whatever I want, die miserable but at least I had fun now and then
the latter is infinitely preferable
>>
File: 1498336215226.jpg (142KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1498336215226.jpg
142KB, 567x437px
>>38321157
>muh degenerates

back to pol matey
>>
File: 1499533477740.png (713KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499533477740.png
713KB, 800x1280px
>>38322521

>Because you're basically making other people work for you, and that's not right.

No one is entitled to my work same as I'm not entitled to woman. Life isn't fair, you know this.

Working isn't about virtue or doing good for society. People don't care if you work at Mcdonalds and basically serve poison to your customers, people don't care if you're a doctor prescribing dangerous drugs that takes thousands of lives each year, people don't care if their tax money is used to build bombs to blow up innocents overseas, all they care about is money, so don't try to bring morality into this.
>>
>>38322868
Yeah in addition to the fact most of these people working are going to reproduce at some stage while I will not. I'd say that's a much bigger wrongdoing than "leeching" via NEET bux.
>>
I wouldn't mind dying but my family genuinely love me so I'm stuck in limbo.

what are you gonna do. I have no motivation or intent to enter the world yet I won't kill myself yet. so I just exist. I'm not going to bother playing a game that's already rigged against me
>>
>>38322868
I think most people would agree that for every right, there is an obligation. And of course, I think most people would agree that everyone is entitled to a decent standard of living, and the obligation that corresponds to the right to a decent standard of living is the obligation to work. Of course, I don't mean a legal obligation, since there are a lot of people that don't have to work because they have enough money to afford everything they need. However, I think everyone is definitely morally obligated to earn their keep.
>>
>>38323080
get your head out of the clouds, nobody has a right to anything it's just not how life works
>>
>>38323080
Well yr stupid. Fuck you and your morality. I don't give a shit about anything and I'm going to continue to go out of my way to make the world a worse place every single day.
>>
>>38323080
>I think everyone is definitely morally obligated to earn their keep.

And everyone does. Even the NEET who stays with his parents is bearable enough to not be kicked out, he earned that, same as woman earn the right to not work just by seducing a rich man. Ultimately, someone chose to pay for their living, whether it be the government or their parents.
>>
>>38323117
Well at least in most developed countries, they do. The government does provide financial assistance to people that are struggling to get by. And since we are granted the right to a decent standard of living by society, we are morally obligated to do whatever we can to earn our keep, and not to take advantage of the welfare system.
>>
>>38323198
I see your point. Well, I still think that abusing the welfare system is wrong, but being a NEET by choice isn't necessarily morally wrong.
>>
>>38323080
how can you deduce such a complex system that is life to such a simplistic moral system?

in a functioning society a neet would be able to walk into the street and get a job in 10 minutes as long as he wasn't literally brain dead retarded

this kind of moral system was created by boomers who literally could do that. To apply that to the decaying state of civilization now where modern western cities have rampant unemployment due to a shortage of work is fucking ridiculous.

The society is sick, not the neet
>>
>>38323230

No. We have no obligation to anyone, America was founded on the very act of not being obligated to those who made you. That's the flaw of your logic, its built on the premise that society is a perfect entity that must be obeyed, as opposed to just another force looking out for its own interest. America goes to shit, another country benefits, that country goes to hell, America benefits. Its all just a ruthless game of survival.
>>
>>38323230
People have legal rights, and that's it. People have legal obligations. "Moral obligation" is a fucking meme.
>>
the social contract has failed me, so I dropped out
>>
>>38321157
there's also some that struggle to leave the house for anxiety reasons
>>
>>38323313
and i'll just add that wagies know this too. It's just they attempt to delude themselves and take their frustration out at the neets that simply opt out of the game. They know they're playing a sick and twisted game yet they go along simply because they are tethered to this social game. of course the wagie has a few acquaintances he doesn't really consider friends but gets drunk with them every now and then filled the void. the wagie would evaporate if he didn't have some kind of structure.
You see them here all the time "How can you neets live like this? How are you not bored? I was neet for a week it was terrible". secretly the wagie is in genuine awe of the neet's apathy
>>
>>38323456

And the very system they want us to contribute to constantly fucks its own people with bullshit policies and laws that are harmful to the collective, and during the information age people are more aware of it than ever. And they still expect us to have a sense of duty towards the establishment even though its blatantly clear how corrupt and destructive it is.

I'm not some rebel or anything like that, I'd love to have job desu, but I'm not gonna act like its some righteous duty when its really just about getting cash for shit that I want.
>>
>>38321273
Suicide is always available
>>
>>38323723

But suicide is wrong anon and think of the stress he would put on his family for selfishly killing himself.
>>
>>38323080
>that everyone is entitled to a decent standard of living
Yeah and people aren't getting that even if they work. All this idealistic bullshit about what it "should" be have no place in reality.
>>
>>38321304
I know you're a retarded NEET, but I'll say this in a way you can understand. If you got a job, you'd have a better chancev at getting a gf.
>>
Wow truly butthurt wagecuck and
just got foodstamps too.

Keep working another day another dollar. Time for my nap.
>>
>>38321157
There is no moral in working and helping society. I am now giving away 8 hours of my life a day and deal with people that do not care about me. No respect from my employer and no rspect from the customers that shit in the toilet and don't flush. And in the end I hope that the employer won't scam me as he did last month.

Is this what I deserve? Why should it morally bad to rebel against such a system where you invest so much in society, but you get nothing back, but disrespect and exploitation?

Morals are flexible depending on the person, so fuck off.
>>
>>38321157
Not all of us can communicate properly with other people like a normal person to get a job. Heck just ordering food at a fast food place is awkward for some people.
>be socially awkward
>have no people skills and fails at trying
How does one fix this?
>>
>>38321157
>If you're a NEET by choice
How else?
>>
File: 1430292058652.jpg (20KB, 574x467px) Image search: [Google]
1430292058652.jpg
20KB, 574x467px
>>38324185
Yeah and if you buy two lottery tickets you've a better chance at winning a jackpot than if you only buy one.
Hint: the chances are still practically zero so why fucking bother
>>
>>38322241
Try being a virgin and NEVER having a relationship
>>
>>38322241
How does anybody in the modern age manage to be in a relationship and remain a virgin?
>>
>>38322521
>Because you're basically making other people work for you, and that's not right.
Tell that to your boss, and after he fires you, tell it to your next one, then after he fires you, tell it to your next one, and after he fi-
Well, you get the point.
>A lot of people often argue against welfare because a lot of people abuse it
They argue against welfare because abolishing entitlement spending or reducing it until it's completely ineffective and then abolishing it with more support would see their taxes go down by a few points. If people didn't abuse welfare, they would simply find another reason to cut it for their own benefit.
>you're making everybody on welfare look bad
In the eyes of people who wish to cut social expenditure, you look bad by simply considering accepting government assistance. They would rather you dumpster dive.
>>
>>38322957
>people working are going to reproduce at some stage while I will not
Why would you want to make your offspring suffer by bringing them into existence in the modern world?
>>
>>38325058
I don't, that's why I said I won't and that it's a bad thing to reproduce.

Unless you're asking rhetorically it's because normies will norm.
>>
File: IMG_20170712_094011.jpg (197KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_094011.jpg
197KB, 960x960px
Origenoldo
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.