[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im so fucking bored. I don't know what to do. I have all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1454903007196.jpg (75KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1454903007196.jpg
75KB, 900x675px
Im so fucking bored. I don't know what to do. I have all the time in the world and i still can't find anything interesting to keep me busy. What do?
>>
>bored

What is boredom? Just do something.

Clearly you have unlearnt how to occupy yourself since being a child, so try something childish to start.
>>
>>38321006
nothing comes to my mind
>>
>>38320940
Think back to the last time you were happy. What were you doing at the time?
>>
>>38321980
Not OP, but drinking beer. Its only wednesday so I can't drink
>>
>>38322135
Well sure, but drinking doesn't make people happy, what were you doing while you were drinking?
>>
>>38322182
Listening to Taylor swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and other similar artists I only listen to when drinking and shitposting on /r9k/. Its not fun sober
>>
I decided to learn programming in my spare time

https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-0001-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-in-python-fall-2016/index.htm

using this because it's not taught by some indian on youtube.
>>
>>38322199
What I found when I quit drinking and smoking weed was that I actually enjoyed being on 4chins and other areas of the internet independent of being high and drunk. My tastes changed, I watch YouTube streamers more, but I'm still on /r9k/ (except for that time someone deleted the board, not sure what happened there.
>>
I feel u anonamaly
>>
>>38321980
op here

I can't remember.
>>
if I had an answer, I wouldn't b here
4chan used to be better with story threads n shit
now it's just a bunch of bitter betas rubbing each other with sharp stix
>>
File: 1395731777043.jpg (123KB, 929x842px) Image search: [Google]
1395731777043.jpg
123KB, 929x842px
You're missing the bottom of the picture, stupid.
>>
>stop enjoying wow
>all this free time
>nothing is enjoyable
i still play wow from time to time just to do something that seems natural to me
but it makes me mad fast and then im back to staring at my walls or browsing this shithole
>>
>>38323727
smoke cigarelloz
you know your life's boring if the captcha is the funnest part
>>
>>38320940
i feel you, my fucking it's boring af
>>
>>38323751
i dont like smoking
i enjoy 4chan more since i switched to legacy captcha
>>
File: 200392476-006.jpg (56KB, 604x612px) Image search: [Google]
200392476-006.jpg
56KB, 604x612px
>>38323549
Then the only thing you can do is expose yourself to more and more situations until you find one that makes you happy. That's why we have community college.
>>
>>38324210
>community college
i don't know what that is. EU fag here (worse part of eu)

I was thinking about building plastic models but this shit is very expensive. Kits are pretty cheap but the tools and other important stuff cost a lot.
>>
Read a fucking book brainlet
>>
Look at the objects around and imagine what they want. Start obeying the voices if you don't have one.
>>
Literally just keep trying shit until something sticks. There's bound to be SOMETHING that clicks with you and gets that dopamine flowing.

Just try one new thing a day.

After you've given it A FAIR SHAKE (i.e., you don't just throw an autistic tantrum after 20 minutes) then you can decide if that's something you want to pursue/enjoy.

Repeat until you die.
>>
>>38324410
>Just try one new thing a day.
do you think im so rich that i can afford to try everything? Pretty much nothing seems interesting enough and it's been like that for years.
>>
>>38324344
It's a two year school, but you've got a lot of education options, being in the EU. plastic models are good. Charity shops are full of them.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.