[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find out someone has slept with a black person >get upset

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478481317456.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478481317456.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>find out someone has slept with a black person
>get upset
How the fuck do I stop being racist? I genuinely want to change but I keep getting racist thoughts.
>>
Why so racist baby dick
>>
>>38320830
I DONT FUCKING KNOW DUDE THATS WHY I MADE THIS POST I DONT WANT TO BE RACIST YOU STUPPID FUCKING ASSHOLE
also my dick is 6.5 inches so it's not a baby dick
>>
>>38320830
> 6.5 inches
What are you, 12? That's way below averages
>>
>>38320796
Bump, I need to know how to bluepill myself.
>>
The only girls I've ever known to slept with black people were low self-esteem thots or fatties.

"niggers stealin' our wimmin" is bs. If these are the kind of women blacks want, they can have them.
>>
eat lots of soy
>>
>>38320980
>below averages
not really faggot
>>
Try talking to black people on /r9k/. Don't worry about being racist because no one gives a fuck here. Ask them questions you wouldn't be able to IRL and get to know a bit more about black culture. Once you stop seeing all black people as niggers, try interacting with them IRL if you get the chance. Eventually you start to realize that there are some genuinely good black people in the world, and that there are niggers who don't deserve your respect. The biggest step to getting over your racism is to realize that people of all races always have something in common, but remember that we're also different as well. Also, stop browsing /pol/ if you do, they're fucking retards who don't represent the whole white race, and a lot of them are actually self-hating brown people.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.