[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Haha! Life has no purpose" >"Make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1444050132106.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1444050132106.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>"Haha! Life has no purpose"
>"Make your own dude! xD"
>>
>>38319974
> "Just be yourself, anon"
> " why are you so quiet"
>>
File: 1497782950806.png (208KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497782950806.png
208KB, 396x385px
>"just smile more"
>"go out more"
>"meet some people"
>"why do you listen to such weird music"
>"why don't you listen to songs in english"
>"why does your windows look so weird"
>>
>>38319974
I hear this one all the time and it fucking INFURIATES ME
>>
>>38320095
may i ask about your tastes in music?
>>
>>38320108
everything but hip hop and country :^)
>>
>>38319974
>just look on the bright side
>just be yourself
>why don't you TRY a little more?
>do you even want a girlfriend?
>are you gay? It's fine if you are
>>
File: beyourselfbud.png (41KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
beyourselfbud.png
41KB, 805x556px
>>38320074
Meanings are fucking retarded. Life has no objective meaning, death has no objective meaning, everything about life is subjective. The only thing objective in this universe are the laws which govern it, and the physical properties that inhabit it.

If you want to spend your time depressing over how meaningless everything is, that's fine. But that's pointless, and won't get you anywhere. Live life trying to have fun, or else you're just a fucking idiot. That's something normies won't tell you, because it's something they take for granted. They're too stupid to come to that realization themselves.
>>
>>38319974
But that's literally the only way to live in this world. Purpose is a human construct. It does not exist in any objective capacity. The only reasonable course of action beyond just giving up like a giant pussy is forging a path through your own subjective purpose.
>>
File: 1498778266499.jpg (56KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1498778266499.jpg
56KB, 460x690px
>just go at the bar and talk to some people
>>
>>38320153
How is something "pussy" by your own definition? Obviously it is subjective, but I'm interested in hearing how killing oneself is "pussy"
>>
>>38320118
>tfw only love hip hop and country
different anon though
>>
>>38320108
everything goes really, I was listening to shoegaze when I got asked about this
they were probably right
>>
>>38319974
The purpose of life is to make sure the next generation survives
>>
>>38320133
>If you want to spend your time depressing over how meaningless everything is, that's fine. But that's pointless, and won't get you anywhere.
Living life trying to have fun is also pointless, I don't understand why do you think that the ramifications of being aware of a subject make you an idiot, It's sound like you think we can choose what do depress us
>>
>>38320285
>>38320228
If you're going to kill yourselves because life is meaningless fucking do it already and stop telling everyone about it.
>>
>>38320259
Haha, well, I guess I've failed and will fail. No more suffering by my hand. Yes, yes. I know, suffering is a tool and whatever, but I have arbitrarily placed it as one of the most important things to be minimised however possible and the most clear cut path to that is to not bring any more suffering beings into existence
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 229x220px
>just be yourself, dude!
>legitimately be myself
>get strange looks
>don't hang out again
I'm either a motormouth non-PC retard or a church mouse
>>
>>38320306
Umm. Ok. Who shit in your bed this morning amirite guys? XD

I can't do this when I'm dead, so I stick around to shitpost a little longer. I will kill myself eventually though
>>
>>38320153

Yeah, but do you really think this is what the normie means?
>>
>>38320285
>Boo-hoo life is meaningless
As I stated, everything about life is subjective. That means the meaning of life is subjective. That means that spending your time depressing over how me-- you understand, right? As the other anon said. If you're gonna be a cry-baby who's all depressed about life, just kill yourself. I don't want to hear you edgy tennagers cry about how meaningless life is.
>>
>>38320345
I don't want to hear you edgy normies cry about how meaningless virgins are.
>>
>>38320345
you can't hear us you fucking idiot
>>
>>38320133
>Live life trying to have fun
We've been shunned by society, we can't have fun, moron.
That's why we're here in the first place. Most of us were room dwellers that wasted their lives in front of a monitor before r9k was infested by normalshits.
Your advice is literally in the same tier as ''just b urself''.
>>
>>38320345
>everything about life is subjective
You are just trying to hide behind a shitty rationalization because you can't deal with reality, Life being meaningless and utterly pointless is not subjective It's a metaphysical position and all constructions of metaphysics are by definition tautological so long as their axioms are internally consistent.
>>
>>38320480
Metaphysics is subjective in that, not everyone wants believe in it. It's all made up and has no inherent worth. It's only worth bringing up if people actually want to and can discuss it.
>>
>>38320480
>Life being meaningless and utterly pointless is not subjective
This
>>
>>38319974
>>38320099
Shouldn't it be liberating instead of infuriating?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.