[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >in basement playing vidya >brother who was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
>be me
>in basement playing vidya
>brother who was visiting comes down
>asks me if I want to go to a party with him
>i just say yes politely
>I'm not ugly but at the same time I'm not a chad. I'm just an average looking 6'2 guy
>day of the party arrives
>look at this normie social gathering
>see people drinking, playing games, laughing, talking
>decide to play foosball
>me and my brother against 2 chads
>me and my brother win and get victory lap dances
>talk with a lot of people and make a lot of friends
>get a lot of girl's number's too
>this is the first time I've been happy since grade school

When I went back to dwell in my parent's basement, I realized that I've wasted my entire life. All those years of shitposting and playing vidya could have been me getting friends and getting employed. I've currently gotten an interview for a job next week even if it's only minimum wage, and I'm planning to get an apartment, go to college, and get a gym membership

You fucks told me that being a normie sucks, but in reality being a NEET is the worst type of life a man could ever live
>>
Life sucks either way, you'll realize that once you spend most of your days working your ass off and getting minimal gains out of it.
>>
>>38319781
As a fellow neet. I totally agree with you. Alot of us dont choose this life style. Were just kinda stuck with it. We just lack the drive and self confidence to change anything on our own.

So good luck annon. Hope the normie life is good to you.
>>
File: 1477769695189.jpg (133KB, 850x680px) Image search: [Google]
1477769695189.jpg
133KB, 850x680px
>>38319781
Atleast you have a brother who cares about you.
>>
File: 1499682211773.png (62KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499682211773.png
62KB, 657x527px
>>38319781
>6'2
If you were a manlet, nobody would give a fk about you.
Go away protochad. U make me sick.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.