[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically hate white cis gendered males. I know people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 50

I unironically hate white cis gendered males.

I know people take it overboard, but you can't HONESTLY say that white cis gendered males aren't priveleged.

I know it's a meme now because of all the retarded feminists, but imo cis gendered white males really are pieces of shit
>>
>>38319677
if i'm supposed to be privileged, i'm not feeling it
>>
>>38319677
the important question here is whether you are a white cis gendered males or not OP
>>
>>38319677
>I unironically hate white cis gendered males.
>I know people take it overboard, but you can't HONESTLY say that white cis gendered males aren't priveleged.
okay buddy
>>
File: fuck_u_said_whitey.jpg (109KB, 611x375px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_u_said_whitey.jpg
109KB, 611x375px
>>38319693
Can you enter a pawn shop or a convient store without being followed to make sure you're not stealing?

Can you apply for a job in a white area and get accepted?

Can you apply for a loan and actually get it?

Can you walk around visibly armed in a open carry state and not get shot by the cops?

Can you drive without being hassled by the police if you forget to stop at a stop sign?

Fuck you talmbout, whiteboy? Fuck out my thread pussy ass sissy ass whiteboy, sick of yall.
>>
File: 1492870445418.jpg (342KB, 814x610px) Image search: [Google]
1492870445418.jpg
342KB, 814x610px
>>38319677
>you can't HONESTLY say that white cis gendered males aren't priveleged.
okay buddy.
>>
>>38319677

>What is infrastructure
>What is medical science
>What is the giant list of benzos and ssris you take
>What is a technological platform in which you could freely voice your thoughts

You'd LOVE Africa, you should go, and stay
>>
>>38319727
Try killing yourself you jack legged negro
>>
>>38319727
Gee as a cis-white male I can say I have personally experienced all of these things on your list.
I think you need to go outside more often op.
>>
File: acute-sunburn-10-1.jpg (45KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
acute-sunburn-10-1.jpg
45KB, 493x335px
>>38319738
>be white
>die of skin cancer
>biggest enemy is the fucking sun

christ whiteboys are fragile creatures
>>
>feels good being white and not a stupid nigger
>what are you talking about? white privilege doesn't exist
>wow white men are so oppressed and the left are the real racists
>>
>>38319693
>>38319704
>>38319724
>>38319731
>>38319734
>>38319738
Stop taking bait you simple cunts
>>
>>38319755
>be white living in the frozen north
>superior pale skin is adept at making use of what little sunlight there is
>thrive and evolve into ubermensch
>create the world
>>
File: 1430903074309.png (15KB, 528x624px) Image search: [Google]
1430903074309.png
15KB, 528x624px
>>38319761
>white people actually believe this

hahhahahahaha
*giggles*
>>
>>38319727
>Can you enter a pawn shop or a convient store without being followed to make sure you're not stealing?
i doubt that happens much where i live, if at all
>Can you apply for a job in a white area and get accepted?
i dropped out at 17 and that was 9 years ago, and i never worked since then
>Can you apply for a loan and actually get it?
take a fucking guess
>Can you walk around visibly armed in a open carry state and not get shot by the cops?
i don't live in the us
>Can you drive without being hassled by the police if you forget to stop at a stop sign?
i can't afford a driver's licence
>>
>>38319766
>be nignog living in africa
>abundance of food and resources due to the warm weather
>never need to do anything because food literally grows on trees
>never evolve beyond ape-like intelligence
>food runs out
>"welp at least i's gots my black skin i dun get no sunburn like whitey when im homeless! xD"
>>
Op is somewhat right. White privelage does exist to some level or degree. Not to the level that sjws hold it at, but it's still a thing. It's not surprising anyways, considering that whites make up the majority of the country. An Oriental will have the privelage in Oriental Asia, a nigger in Africa, and a brownie in the stinky middle East.
>>
>>38319815
It's not because whites are the majority, it's because they're literally better. Like, yes, what would you prefer, someone who knows his shit and behaves well, or a retard who will just fuck shit up? How is it any wonder that whites are preferred? How is it weird?
>>
File: 1424150720584.png (31KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1424150720584.png
31KB, 645x773px
>>38319773
good thing they'll be extinct within 50 years
>>
>>38319773
Take this from a fellow blackbot; just give up. White people can't fathom the nuances of privilege and racism. I'm not even attacking white people. They will (unironically) never understand and will only seek to antagonize you whenever you speak up because being told you're privileged when your life is shit isn't fun. They have to go through everything in life in the same way we do, except some things are harder for us because we're black. There might be a time an place to talk about this, but it isn't here. A white, fat manlet with acne doesn't wanna hear some blackbot tell him he's privileged. Remember, white privilege only extends to acceptable white people. The rest of the white people don't enjoy as much privilege as the hottest/fittest/most Chad and Stacy ones. Talk to other blackbots instead, there are more of us than you think.
>>
File: b18.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b18.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>38319785
literally just proved my point thinking he was debunking my points

holy crap eurofags are dense.
>>
>>38319832
>>38319837
tl;dr, if you want to be treated better and more appreciated, stop being trash. It's not fucking complicated.
>>
>>38319832
Hah. So, lead poisoning, shit nutrition, shit health care, a polluted city environment, emotional trauma, zero exercise, lots of junk food, seeing your family or friends shot (often by police), your great-grandparents being literal slaves and your race being segreagted well into the last century and a whole heap more doesn't explain to you well enough why black people are lagging behind in your country? Are you an idiot?
>>
>>38319837
Dude imagine if your ancestral homeland of Africa was this super-advanced civilized society, everything running smoothly and well, all black people living mostly in harmony and everything is just peachy. And then whitey comes, does nothing but rape and steal and leech off of welfare. Would you respect them? Would you have a problem with "black privilege" over them?
>>
>>38319837
>Talk to other blackbots instead,
how? black feel threads are always derailed by salty white bois
>>
>>38319874
>i'm a victim i don't have to do anything for myself everything should be provided to me and if it is not then it's because of my lack of PRIVILEGE and it is everyone else's fault
This is why I absolutely fucking hate niggers. You are so incapable of thinking of yourself as anything but a POWERLESS VICTIM.
GO THE FUCK BACK TO AFRICA
MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN
TRY VERY HARD
DO SOMETHING POSITIVE
BUILD SOMETHING
ACHIEVE SOMETHING
DON'T WAIT FOR OTHERS TO PROVIDE FOR YOU AND THEN HATE THEM WHEN THEY DON'T DO IT ENOUGH
>>
>>38319874
>zero exercise
>wahhhh whitey won't let me exercise!!! wahhh
what the fuck nigger
>>
>>38319876
nice post except you forgot the part where black people were forcefully taken out of africa to do slave labor
>>
>>38319915
You were sold as commodities by your own people.
>>
>>38319915
It's not like white Americans all had a vote about it and decided to do that. The majority had absolutely nothing to do with it. And white people living today certainly didn't have anything at all to do with it, and would much prefer it if had never happened. So yes, blacks "just came along," there wasn't a debate.
>>
>>38319677
Do you hate them just because they are privileged? Is it a jealousy thing or are you feeling oppressed by them?
>>
>>38319832
Privelage is more than whose going to choose you. Black new borns are sometimes born in shit neighborhoods and environments. And yes it's on their community and themselves to rise above it, but often times it's hard to. That's no excuse for criminals being criminals, but even taking the story of ben Carson and how he had to go through quite a lot to get to where he was. Had he been white, he would have been (statistically) more likely to be born into a better community and a better shot at being a neurosurgeon. Like I said, it's the people's fault for ruining their own communities but clearly the newborns don't decide where they're born. When they're born , they have to go through a hell of a lot more than what the statistical white person does. Obviously Jayz's kids are more privelage than the average white person, but when people speak of white privelage, they speak of the privelage that the average white person (per capita) has compared to the privelage the average nigger bean or gook has.
>>
>>38319847
That isn't how it works. Black people tried the civil rights movement. That didn't exactly work out for them. On both sides, from Malcolm X to MLK, massive efforts were made to protest the brutal racism they faced PEACEFULLY. What did they get in return? State-sancdioned sabotage of their organizations, the assassinations of their leaders, crack being brought into their communities and their fathers being put in prison more (for the same crimes as white people) and much more.
>>
>>38319925
http://www.uhurusolidarity.org/2014/09/08/next-time-someone-says-but-africans-sold-themselves-into-slavery-send-them-this-article/
>>
>>38319955
>>38319958
If you don't like it here you are more than free to leave. A plane ticket to Africa doesn't cost more than a week's pay. Now get to it. Go back to your wonderful racism-free paradise and flourish.
>>
>>38319763
Back in the day we had better bait than this garbage, standards fell since the influx of newfags who fall for low quality bullshit like this
>>
File: c26.png (18KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
c26.png
18KB, 625x626px
bitish af but I have experienced all that things >>38319727 and I'm a white blonde blue-eyed cisgender heterosexual male
>>
>dude lmao nobody even owned slaves
http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery
look and #3, you fucking idiot
>>
>>38319943
>So yes, blacks "just came along," there wasn't a debate.
what part of forced into slavery in a different continent don't you understand? we didn't choose to come here, your people forced 10 million of us to come here
>>
>>38319975
I'm not African. I wouldn't want to go to Africa anyways. The us is obviously better. Your statement is a non argument
>>
The mistake you fags always make is to say privilege=easy life and that is the one thing about privilege whiners that pisses me off the most. Not taking into account the OP's bait, I just wanna share my piece of mind on the subject.

I consider myself to be pretty centric in terms of socio-political views, but I lean to the left, somewhat. I recognize the inportance of tradition, but consider that social progress is about acceptance and cooperation. Still, bullshit like this is why I hate to associate with lefties. Bunch of first class first world babies who had to do a minimum of effort in life to get by because mommy and daddy were around to make sure baby has all it needs, but they have the audacity of tailriding the actual struggle of people who actually have it rough. Like all those black kids in college always happy to scream cultural apropriation, racism and white privilege WHILE BEING A STUDENT IN A FUCKING UNIVERSITY SURROUNDED BY FIRST CLASSERS. Acting as if being black meant these kids lived the same struggle by proxy. Sure, blacks have it harder, sure, white privilege, I get it, let's do something about it, but stop crying like a bitch, stop trying to force it on me that being white means I have 0 problems.

This is why I hate you liberals, I agree with your notions of social inequalities and that we must do something to improve ourselves and help others rise with us, but all you do is cry and complain abd scream at white straight men and, in some cases, physically assault them, but YOU DO NOTHING TO ACTUALLY IMPROVE SOCIETY.

What you guys want is an excuse to hate and justify your violence and you settle for pretty curtains that simply hide the actual problem rather than fix it. Because nobe of you actualky give a damn. You are insecure and you need an enemy to feel like you have a purpose.

If your identity is yoyr race, gender or struggle, you have serious issues. Get therapy you fucking looney ass psycho.
>>
File: CktaLCdUoAAHGi1.jpg (75KB, 750x862px) Image search: [Google]
CktaLCdUoAAHGi1.jpg
75KB, 750x862px
>>38320015
>british
>white
>claims to have been shot

fuck you whiteboy gtfo my thread fuck you talmbout whitebread

fuckin google eyed mutated genes sunburned little dicked lookin head ass whiteboy
>>
>>38320015
so.... you are answering yes to his questions then?
therefore you are privileged you fuckin idiot
>>
>>38320029
I consider myself to be pretty centric in terms of socio-political views, but I lean to the left, somewhat. I recognize the inportance of tradition, but consider that social progress is about acceptance and cooperation. Still, bullshit like this is why I hate to associate with lefties. Bunch of first class first world babies who had to do a minimum of effort in life to get by because mommy and daddy were around to make sure baby has all it needs, but they have the audacity of tailriding the actual struggle of people who actually have it rough. Like all those black kids in college always happy to scream cultural apropriation, racism and white privilege WHILE BEING A STUDENT IN A FUCKING UNIVERSITY SURROUNDED BY FIRST CLASSERS. Acting as if being black meant these kids lived the same struggle by proxy. Sure, blacks have it harder, sure, white privilege, I get it, let's do something about it, but stop crying like a bitch, stop trying to force it on me that being white means I have 0 problems.

This is why I hate you liberals, I agree with your notions of social inequalities and that we must do something to improve ourselves and help others rise with us, but all you do is cry and complain abd scream at white straight men and, in some cases, physically assault them, but YOU DO NOTHING TO ACTUALLY IMPROVE SOCIETY.

What you guys want is an excuse to hate and justify your violence and you settle for pretty curtains that simply hide the actual problem rather than fix it. Because nobe of you actualky give a damn. You are insecure and you need an enemy to feel like you have a purpose.

If your identity is yoyr race, gender or struggle, you have serious issues. Get therapy you fucking looney ass psycho.
>>
>>38319943
>dude lmao nobody even owned slaves
http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/5-myths-about-slavery
look and #3, you fucking idiot. at least do some research the next time you decide to talk about something you obviously know nothing about.
>>
>>38320029
>I hate all liberals because idiot niggers scream in libraries.
>>
>>38320038
bitish, you fuckin retarded cuck bite + -ish
>>
>>38320042
>centric
It'a centrist, you dunce.
>>
>>38320087
>bitish
considering this isn't a fucking word or even makes sense grammar wise it makes sense why he would think you're british
>>
>>38320073
as always, my post debunking a /pol/ tier myth gets no responses. way to go, /r9k/
>>
File: 1473885724063.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1473885724063.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
>>38320087
>bitish is a word
>calls someone else a retard
>>
>>38320087
>cuck
also, wow, you are an idiot.
>>
>>38320105
i read it anon
but that's all stuff i knew anyways so i didn't feel a need to reply
>>
File: 1499811996045.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1499811996045.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>38319727
>this is what niggers actually think to justify their anti-white racism
niggers are the most racist race
>>
>>38320087
Why can't anglos into proper punctuation?
>>
>>38320073
>more than 32%
Still not accurate but still a vast minority, what the fuck is your argument? "Yes, most people didn't own slaves, that's right, so, uh, you're wrong! Uhh..."
>>
you know how attractive smart people are happy and nice but ugly losers are bitter and full of hate?
that explains why blacks don't like whites but whites are progressive pussies
whites are too advanced for their own good and blacks are just apes
black lives literally don't matter
they're as much meat as a cow in a slaughter house who cares if they die?
>>
>>38319841
I hate you fucking. You claim were privileged yet given the choice you wouldn't switch places with us.
>>
>>38320162
nice analysis of nothing retard
can you even prove that this
>you know how attractive smart people are happy and nice but ugly losers are bitter and full of hate?
is true?
>>
>>38320141
>posts pictures from blacked in order to mock a black male
You realize you're only mocking yourself right?
>>
File: 17127831782.jpg (37KB, 361x480px) Image search: [Google]
17127831782.jpg
37KB, 361x480px
>>38320141
>claims black people are racist
>calls them niggers
why are white people so obnoxious?
>>
I don't actually hate black people, it's more of a tough love thing, because blacks need to face all this shit in an honest way. I think we can all agree that whites are good and blacks are bad. No matter what the reasons for it are, that is the result. Those are just facts, you can find the statistics for it.

No one is going to fix this situation for you. It does piss me off when all you do is whine and can't think of yourself as anything but helpless victims and babies who can't do anything at all. If you're a young black male there's nothing more detrimental than that sort of mindset, it infuriates me that that's all you've ever been taught. "It's whitey's fault, you didn't do anything wrong. You don't have to do anything. You're just a victim. Just wait for whitey to come to his senses, you'll see."
>>
>>38320182
lol you're a loser and you seem pretty bitter to me lololol
>>
>>38320141
>What's this? Niggers have a fact or valid critique of the white race? Muh anti white racism!!!! Muh racism!!!

>Hey my critique on niggers isn't racist! It's just a critique or fact!
>>
>>38320189
privilege + cognitive dissonance is the answer to that
>>
>Niggers, feminists and sluts telling me I'm privileged when they have no idea of anything I've ever gone through in my life

It's alright, I forgive your autistic ignorance.
>>
File: download (41).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (41).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>38320189
>claims white people are obnoxious
>claims white people are the not racist
>posts picture of white man being tortured and murdered
Are niggers even self aware?
>>
>>38320220
>claims white people are the not racist
Why can't you guys communicate in english?
>>
why are non whites sad little babies who cry like bitches because life isn't fair and believe it makes them seem domineering and will make whites feel bad?
it's hilarious you think of yourselves as unprivileged and as being special needs groups
nonwhites see themselves as equal to a down syndrome patient and whites as equal to living gods
it's so funny
we're definitely better than you but not as much so as you think
>>
>>38320158
Still, 450,000 Africans were brought over (not including their eventual children). When you claim almost no one owned slaves, it severely downplays the impact of slavery and the sheer numbers of slaves who lived in the U.S at any given time.
>>
>>38320246
>claims white people are the racists not blacks*
>>
>>38320218
To be fair tho you're probably privelage. I mean statistically speaking, the average white man is more likely to have privelage that the average negroid or other race doesnt have
>>
>>38320256
I never said no one owned slaves, I said most people, and that almost no one WANTED IT TO HAPPEN. They did not vote for slaves to be brought over, they bought them once they were here. Obviously in retrospect that was a really fucking shitty idea because now people like me have to deal with people like you just because a few slave owners were retards several generations ago.
>>
>>38320256
Who cares? You got to set up a population in a new land that you would have never reached without the white man and you're pampered here. You should be grateful.
>>
>>38320220
"OH blacks killed a white man! That must be racist! Muh racism! "

"Hey, that group of white cops didn't kill that black man out of racism! It's not always about race!"

It's not always about race you fucking hick.
>>
>>38320271
He is just too stupid to understand (as racists often are). He thinks that because he has problems, systematic racism doesn't exist. He also seems to think black people, feminists and sluts (?) want to take away his right to feel bad when we call out systematic racism. Seems a bit paranoid, desu.
>>
>>38320271
Privileges like being constantly harassed for the supposed size of my penis? Yeah man I love cuck shit. I love being harassed about how black men are superior. Thank God for my privilege.
>>
>>38319727
>Can you enter a pawn shop or a convient store without being followed to make sure you're not stealing?
You could too if black people didn't steal so much. Don't make it the fault of the white man.

Go to the interview making sure you have the required qualification level, wear a suit, be clean shaven, speak normally (no "ayooo wassup nigga eyem here fo da intavewh") and you'll have a fair chance.

If blacks repayed loans they would get them as much as whites.

>Can you walk around visibly armed in a open carry state and not get shot by the cops?
If blacks weren't going around killing people all the time, they wouldn't have to hide from the police.

>Can you drive without being hassled by the police if you forget to stop at a stop sign?
If you speak normally and generally don't behave like a thug, you can too.

>Fuck you talmbout, whiteboy? Fuck out my thread pussy ass sissy ass whiteboy, sick of yall.
kek
>>
>>38320288
if this isn't irony you have severe retardation
if it is well doe subtle
it's obviously about race in this context since the image was used in a thread about race responding to a post about race to make a point about race
how could it not be about race?
damn bruh
>>
>>38320286
Yeah, this always gets to me. Blacks are free to leave and go back to Africa, but they NEVER EVER want to do that, obviously. And yet they have the gall to fucking COMPLAIN about their luxurious existence here, at the expense of others.

Seriously, nigs, if you're going to stay here, at least have the decency to kneel and kiss our feet for the privilege of it. And shut the fuck up.
>>
>>38320301
To disprove privilege you bring up memes?
Christ, privilege is really so strong that you think that is something worth being down about.
>>
File: Lynching-1889.jpg (124KB, 976x1393px) Image search: [Google]
Lynching-1889.jpg
124KB, 976x1393px
>>38320281
>>38320286
>pampered
>implying
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
Those are just three examples. Will provide more if asked.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 250x201px
>>38320288
If it's not about race why did you post a white man getting killed by blacks?
Because it is about race. You're a sick lying piece of shit.
>>
>>38320331
>omg america is so terrible, i hate it here, i get lynched and discriminated against, it's the worst, it's hell on earth
>"So fucking leave then if it's so bad."
"uh nahhhhhh brah nah now gib me gibs!!!"
This is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>38320331
Tell me about how you were lynched. What was it like? Do tell. Do you know any family members who were lynched? Can you name one?
>>
File: 225-640x426.jpg (58KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
225-640x426.jpg
58KB, 640x426px
>>38320312
Ah I see. Someone replied it to a post regarding race therefore the situation in the image must be about race. This baguette on this doggos head is also about racism, since it's posted in a race thread in reply to a comment about race. Logic
>>
>>38320349
They literally worked for free for centuries. Your arguments doesn't hold up.
>>
>>38320331
That was 100 years ago retard.
>>
>>38320362
You personally worked for free for centuries?
>>
>>38320359
Not personally, no. Here is one from '81, though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michael_Donald
>>
>>38320335
I didn't post that image. But to be fair, we don't know the context of the image. Like absolutely zero context to make assumptions. If we see a picture of a classique nigger hanging of the late 1800s in the American south, we can assume it's about race because duh racial tension was high and it wasn't uncommon. But a random pictures of blacks dragging a random white man we know nothing about shouldn't give us enough context to make any smart assumptions
>>
>>38320380
Can you read? His post said they.
>>
>>38320362
Hahahah what the fuck are you talking about? No one now living did that, their ancestors did. Do you understand how many slaves there have been in this world? Are we supposed to track down all their ancestors and then get their owners' ancestor to pay reparations? That's obviously not possible. Why the fuck should I, who had FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT, owe YOU anything? You're retarded.
>>
>>38320386
Yeah and white people never get murdered, nope, never happened. Seriously what the fuck is your argument? If you're unhappy with being here, why don't you leave? How is that so fucking difficult to figure out? You obviously like it here, it's infinitely better than your people's shit hole, so why do you complain?
>>
as a black man i hate that whites are naturally handsome and beautiful but blacks are so weird looking
why do we have ugly flat noses and monkey faces?
i am straight but white feminine guys are better looking to me than most black women
and we're dumb as hell and proud of it
we talk like clowns and think it makes us cool and we only value vice and don't value life
we have nothing going for us except stupid superficial shit like sports and mass produced entertainment
there are no black intellectual heroes, or soulful authentic artists, or stunning or handsome hollywood stars or starlets
just big stinking apes
we have no one to look up to and nothing to look forward to
meanwhile whites have already explored every aspect of the world intellectually and creatively and are basically done with it
they're going to fade away and leave us here in a hell of our own making like the shrieking idiots we are
it won't be anyone's fault
blacks just simply lack the cognitive abilities and self awareness needed to advance as people
they will forever be superstitious cavemen who's ego protection and coping mechanisms will never allow them capacity for critical thinking
>>
>>38320388
That's fucking retarded. If a mob of black people is killing a white man chances are it's racial and his intention by posting it was meant to be racist.
>>
>>38320380
>>38320374
What does this have to do with "me personally"? When did I ever imply that I myself had worked for centuries? Do you not understand how being taken as slaves and subjected to racist discrimination for centuries. Also, Jim Crow laws and the Tuskegee experiment aren't a hundred years ago.
>>
>>38319677
Welp at least I'm not cis so you don't hate me
>>
>>38320437
How can you complain about something you never experienced?
>>
>>38320419
yeah dude you're not fucking black
you forgot to type "we" instead of "they" in your last line
cute attempt at roleplaying though
>>
>>38320437
My grandfather came to America in the 1950s. How does that shit relate to me?>>38320454
He might black and gay.
>>
>>38320414
>>38320390
t. triggered white people who resort to used up rhetoric when faced with actual arguments and not bait
>>
>>38320446
because the effects of it still affect us to this day?
are you really that retarded that you need this explained to you?
>>
>>38320437
>derrr something bad happened 100 years ago to people i've never met and never knew and therefore i should be free to be a whiny pissbaby and get free money because of uuhhhh because i's be blacksss now gibs!!!
>>
>>38320460
The point is white people get murdered too so one murder doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>38320454
they is the correct grammar here moron learn english dumbass
i said 'blacks will be' before it so i'm addressing blacks as a group not self referencing
>>
>>38320430
How does that imply racism tho? Like we see so many stories of WHITE cops beating and killing black criminals. We all know they arent out of racism, but by your logic, "men from race A is killing men from race B, therefore racism", then all of these white cops killing black people stories that CNN masturbates to would be, in your book, racist. And just because he posted it doesn't mean shit. I can post an article or image of said cop on black criminal event on this thread but that doesn't make it racist.
>>
>>38320476
You used "we" in the same sense earlier in your post you fucking idiot
>>
>>38320446
Black people still experience discrimination. https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-racial-discrimination
sources at the bottom
>>
>>38320466
How does it affect you? You realize the KKK only ever killed 3,000 blacks and blacks have killed over 400,000 blacks in America since the 70s?
>>
>>38320437
Tbh as a white man, slavery 100 years ago affected me just as much as you, I deserve reparations too. Without the detriment of parasites leeching off of my country, I'd be far better off.
>>
>>38319677
Ah its this thread AGAIN.
And i hate you too nigger, now take your """"""white priveledge"""""" back to tumblr
>>
>>38320488
well then maybe i should learn english too
why are you questioning my ethnicity and grammar skills anyway?
do you even disagree with my post or are you just being a dick because i'm black and you're a racist?
>>
>>38320494
the funny thing is that this is probably true unironically
slavery screwed whites over far more than blacks
>>
>>38320478
Because your intention by posting it was a racial attack on another white poster. You specifically picked that image because you'd like to kill white people.
>>
>>38320475
>>38320468
Okay, you're obviously just trying to troll me.
>>
>>38320517
Yeah, the difference is that whites don't dwell on it, and instead just get on with their shit. History is full of bad things, so what? You still have to keep going and work toward the future. Whites are too busy Making Their Communities Great Again to give a fuck about bad things from the past.
>>
>>38320519
it was my post, not his.
>>
>>38320522
No I'm not you dumbass. We're telling you how it is. One murder doesn't mean shit. Black people kill white people all the time. Why should we feel bad for youk
>>
>>38320544
No, the difference is that slavery obviously negatively effected black people more than it did white people you fucking nitwit
>>
>>38320519
I didn't fucking post the image. I didn't post the image. You don't even know the full intention of the poster. To be honest I don't, even if I did that doesn't mean the picture was portraying a racist event. Like I said, I could post a pic of white cops killing or beating a black man and say how racist it is but no matter how much emphasis on race people put on it, deep down we all know it has nothing to do with race. Did you graduate high school?
>>
>>38320544
Nigs don't realize that European history is basically nothing but CONSTANT FUCKING MERCILESS WAR. You don't see them sitting around in dilapidated communities begging their enemies from 200 years ago for scraps of reparations, refusing to do anything to improve their own situation because "B-b-b-b-b-but your ancestors did something bad to my ancestors, 200 years ago! So I can't do anything now!"
>>
>>38320544
>dude history happens lmao pull yourself up by the bootstraps white people have had it hard too
t. racially oblivious white person
>>
>>38320557
Most of the white people in America didn't get here until after slavery was abolished and many white people never lived in the south and so never had anything to do with segregation or Jim Crowe Laws. But you black racists don't. You throw an entire race of one billion people under the bus.
>>
>>38320577
>slavery = war
>>
>>38320590
More whites have been enslaved than blacks, retard.
>>
>>38320557
Are they trolling? The worst part is, I think they aren't. Are people really this uninformed and little well read on the history of racism in the U.S?
>>
>>38320557
Why can't you leave then?
>>
>>38320596
What does that have to do with anything? There are more white criminals than black criminals in the U.S, that doesn't mean white people are worse.
>>
>>38320582
Why are you arguing against something I didn't say?
>>38320602
I don't think so, earlier in the thread they were implying slavery was paradise and that we were lucky to be here
>>
>>38320579
When will you realize most white people in America are central European or Irish. Aka German, Italian, Polish, French. The early settlers were all English. The English enslaved you. That's why you have last names like Johnson, Jackson, Thomson, Brown, White, Stevenson. Most of the modern whites in America aren't English.
>>
>>38320557
>>38320608
By staying in the US, you implicitly agree that slavery was one of the best things that could have happened to you. Because if not, you would just prefer to go back, wouldn't you? If it's bad to be here, you would leave. You want to stay. Ergo, slavery was a positive thing for you.
>>
Of course we're privileged. Our ancestors fought hard so that we their children would enjoy that privilege. Why should we give it up without a fight?
>>
>>38320611
That is the biggest bullshit iver ever heard in my life.
Tell me why more whites commit crimes and provide some sources.
>>
>>38320608
Because most black Americans can't afford passports and going back to Africa where they don't know the language, culture or even (most of the time) which country they come from. Also, they didn't exactly come there by their own free will. Many black people are also mixed and have a great deal of white ancestry. Who is white enough to stay?
>>
>>38320611
There's just as many black criminals as white criminals yet you have 1/5 the population because you commit crimes at a much higher rate.
>>
>>38320626
it's easy, because there are way more white people so obviously white people commit the most crime
stupid motherfucker
>>
>>38320635
Maybe you should just die then.
>>
>>38320635
Well what happened was we made a colony for you called Liberia and the American blacks enslaved the Native blacks and it's currently one of the worst hellholes in Africa.
>>
>>38320641
More than half of all crime is commited by blacks and mexicans, this is a fact not a "rascist notion".

A poor white person is less likely to be a criminal than a poor black person this is ALSO a fact.

Most prisons are overcrowded and nearly full with... not white people... but blacks and mexicans.

We may be a majority but you "people" commit more than half our countries crimes

1/2
>>
File: incarceration1.jpg (130KB, 599x556px) Image search: [Google]
incarceration1.jpg
130KB, 599x556px
>>38320722
Forgot graph 1 my bad
>>
>>38319963
Lies.

Typical WE WUZ KANGZ bullshit.
>>
No one is ever going to respect a race of subhumans that never did anything other than get their shit pushed in. You can't force anyone to give a shit about you or to respect you. Accept it. Make something of yourself and shut the fuck up until you have.
>>
File: vhfq19zjomtx.jpg (103KB, 1242x1211px) Image search: [Google]
vhfq19zjomtx.jpg
103KB, 1242x1211px
>>38320725
>thinks statistics prove everything
>denies institutionalized racism and prison industrial complex
>>
>>38320757
I've been to prison and I'm white. I saw how the judge treated blacks. They finished the program and got off just like I did.
>>
>>38320747
>"maybe if i whine about "muh slavery" enough people will like me"
>it has the opposite effect
surprising result
>>
File: proudofu.jpg (24KB, 387x470px) Image search: [Google]
proudofu.jpg
24KB, 387x470px
>>38320757
Pretty much this all across the board for every whiteboi alt-right nerd on /pol/.

Pic included.
>>
>>38320729
Where's the lie in the article?
>>
>>38320757
If you are so far gone that you wont accept stats from the federal buero
>>
File: _black-shemale-fucks-girl.jpg (41KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
_black-shemale-fucks-girl.jpg
41KB, 300x201px
>>38320757
Tabby Danny djdk
>>
>>38320757
This
Why do these retards think statistics prove everything?
>>
>>38320792
Why do you ignore statistics? Because they don't fit your worldview.
>>
>>38320784
i never said I don't accept the stats.

I accept the stats just like I accept the stats that moron feminists tout as undeniable proof of the wage gap.

They are real stats, but stats don't prove shit. There's a lot of different factors then just stats. And I listed them, and you're ignoring them, so you're far gone, whiteboi.

I do think it's funny though how alt-right cringy edgelords love to scream stats don't matter when it is directly objectionable to their talking points, but love to vehemently post stats when it helps their idiot hivemind agenda
>>
>>38320800
I accept the statistics, I'm just not retarded enough to think they explain everything.
I will admit that I worded my post wrong
>>
>>38320809
And we use stats to disprove the wage gap. But you have no statistics to counter our statistics.
>>
File: Sawhill-41216001.png (47KB, 945x652px) Image search: [Google]
Sawhill-41216001.png
47KB, 945x652px
>>38320800
So by your logic, since you accept all statistics, these statistics are sound and prove the pay gap, right?

Reminder:

If you don't answer yes then you're proving yourself a hypocrite
>>
>>38320809
>nig living in a white community using white technology posting white art
Fucking disgusting parasite. Are you even human? I genuinely don't think so.
>>
>>38319677
I like white cis gendered males, especially their penises
>>
File: Chin-Kee_5853.jpg (14KB, 200x165px) Image search: [Google]
Chin-Kee_5853.jpg
14KB, 200x165px
>>38320839
>white technology
>>
>>38320829
The fact that women work less hours disproves the wage gap. They don't get paid less for the same work. They get paid less for less work.
>>
>>38320809
>>38320839
Seriously, explain. How can you do that and fucking COMPLAIN? How do you live with yourself? EVERYTHING good in your life is thanks to whites. And you complain. It is beyond disgusting.
>>
File: 1499525959091.jpg (16KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
1499525959091.jpg
16KB, 367x388px
>>38320784
Bureau of justice* then i dont know what to tell you, you are brainwashed and unable to actually think with your head.
This is how they win nigger, they keep us losers down here fighting on 4chan while they the rich run off with all the fucking money.
One day i hope you all will accept responsibility and stop blaming bullshit on the government thats been giving lazy ass jamaal is welfare for having 4 kids he lets run around in the ghetto.

I fucking grew up impoverished I GREW UP with a tough life but you pussies just cant man up and face the world?
It has to be some one elses fault and problem that you cant build your life up from the ground like a man?
Fine, you deserve what ever troubles come to you.

Your real enemy is yourself, and your inability to move forward.
Thats most black kids problem, they dont have people to talk to them about real life and to not be a criminal jack ass dumb kid and get sent to jail.

The best advice i can give you is to work hard and the fruits will bear, maybe then your imaginary oppressive government suddenly wont seem oppresive anymore and youll turn your mind to greater things.

God speed niggers of 4chan, its honestly up to you not other people to fix your problems and to owe up to mistakes.
>>
>>38320869
Oh please. They live the easy life in the ghetto chilling off welfare and banging hood bitches.
>>
>>38320839
>whiteboi using black astronomy
>whiteboi using black written language
>whiteboi using black medicine

>whiteboi thinking his technology isn't created by asians and pajeets
>>
File: WE WUZ.png (128KB, 599x310px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.png
128KB, 599x310px
>white people unironically believe this
>>
File: tumblr_n0d89yxHzz1s57woko1_500.jpg (94KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0d89yxHzz1s57woko1_500.jpg
94KB, 500x585px
>>38320866
Literally just proved my point and doesn't even realize it.

LOL, fucking whitebois.

>you must accept all statistics if they are proof of my alt-right agenda, even if other factors prove my statistics wrong

>but when its statistics about pay gap or something that proves me wrong i'm allowed to point out the other factors
>>
>>38320869
This is pretty much what I wanted to express in this thread. Instead of young blacks being taught they're victims, they should be taught masculinity: to compete and win. And think of themselves as young men, capable and strong. That's how young men should be.
>>
File: photo.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>tfw retarded tiny dicked whitebois think this board belongs to them
>>
>>38320869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeZmLVz7cdo
Do you watch this guy? Don't remember his actual Youtube name
>>
>This thread

God niggers are so whiny. It's not our fault you inferior for having black skin and looking like monkeys.
>>
File: retardedwhitecuck.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
retardedwhitecuck.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>38320869
>grows up a privleged ass whiteboi
>tells black people to man up and face the world

so far gone it's unimaginable
>>
>>38320956
>4:44 and on
Damn. I respect this guy.
>>
File: 1499731548920.gif (16KB, 205x274px) Image search: [Google]
1499731548920.gif
16KB, 205x274px
>>38320981
>be white
>complain every day on how the jews are ruining your life because their so much more rich and powerful then you
>complain every day on how your race is going extinct by 2050
>complain about small dick size and have black studs fuck their wifes because cant pleasure her
>complain every day about just about every damn other fucking thing
>call black people whiny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
>>
>>38320271
>>38320299

I forgive your autistic ignorance, I really do. All you people can do is spout the "U HAVE PRIVILEGE" meme like everyone else does these days and beyond that you can't prove it. You want to be treated like human beings yet you can't treat me like one. This is why Trump won, even though I always knew he was a jewish puppet so him getting "elected" doesn't really matter.
>>
>>38321016
>Blacks NEED to segregate themselves and focus on themselves for a second, we're so delinquent we cannot even operate with the other races. The black community is so delinquent, they cannot even operate as adults, with the other races.

Facing the truth in a constructive way. Good first step.
>>
>>38321029
>t. privileged ass salty whiteboy
>>
>>38321020

>>>/s4s/

4chan is full of shit, go figure. And even /pol/ (which does the things you accuse me of) supports a multicultural civic nationalist society, so what exactly are you complaining about here? I mean, nigresses even whine 24/7 about how whitey rayciss because most white guys don't want to date nigresses. The entitlement is off the charts here.
>>
Holy shit, i've never seen white folk get so BTFO'd before in /r9k/, when did all the brothas get so intellectual?
>>
>>38321044

>t. nigger that can't prove his points in any way

Answer me this. Why do you "people" bitch about young white males opting out of society? Shouldn't you be happy we are leaving? But instead you complain about it all the fucking time. You need us.
>>
File: IMAG1546.jpg (794KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1546.jpg
794KB, 2448x3264px
>>38320945
Post your dick. Original post your dick
>>
>>38320956
>>38321032
>Be the victor! Not the victim.
I got chills.
>>
>>38321070
it's quite embarrassing tbqh
i expected better out of the "superior race"
>>
>>38321070
I've never seen niggers get so btfoed before lmao
>>
>>38321097
It's quite embarrassing. Niggers truly are mentally inferior.
>>
File: poltard.png (1MB, 1005x978px) Image search: [Google]
poltard.png
1MB, 1005x978px
>>38321057
Waaa, Waaaa, my dick is so small, I need Tyrone to come fuck my wife because I can't pleasure her!

Waaaaa, WAAAAA!!! The jews are SOO much more rich then me, and powerful then me, WAAA!! *rattles bottle*

WAAAAA, I can't take 100% of my corporate monopoly earnings even though i've bribed the entire legislative branch! WAAAA!

WAAAA The white race is dying because race mixing, and I don't have the dick size to stop it!! WAAA!!!

But black people are so whiny tho.
>t. you
>>
>>38321130
Post your dick or it's small. I've seen black dicks in person. Some are small.
>>
>>38321137
since when did white people become such faggots LMFAO
>>
File: 1499843359576.jpg (230KB, 980x726px) Image search: [Google]
1499843359576.jpg
230KB, 980x726px
>>38321130
If your dick is so big why are you so miserablek
>>
>>38321146
Well some people are gay and some are straight. It doesn't really depend on race.
>>
>>38319677
Fuck off back to tumblr. And I say this as an Indian Male whose home country has been oppressed by the British for nearly three centuries. So because of my skin colour, I banish you to tumblr. Begone foul vermin!
>>
>>38321153
>dick size determines happiness
Man, why are white people so obsessed with dick size? I guess when you want what you can't have, it's on your mind a lot. Lmfao funky ass faggot whitebois, I swear bro.
>>
>>38321185
Well some blacks have small dicks. Like LeBron James.
>>
File: 1499719108279.gif (92KB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
1499719108279.gif
92KB, 312x390px
>>38321189
>can't even figure out how to shit in a toilet
>feels the need to comment on politics
>>
File: 3466165_3_o.jpg (193KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
3466165_3_o.jpg
193KB, 1024x683px
>>38321196
Why do you post the same thing twice. You might have a small one.
>>
>>38319727
How can I stop being part of the problem?
>>
>>38321215
You can't. Blacks are savage apes who will take and take and never stop taking. You cannot appease them. You have to destroy them.
>>
>>38321208
Hey, I am sure that the poster above is white, and is a SJW. Therefore he/she/or whatever retarded gender she identifies as will be feeling immense white guilt, causing here to have a brain aneurysm and leave 4chan forever, as my Pajeet Medical Magic will make it more deadly.
>>
File: vhZ2dA9m_400x400.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vhZ2dA9m_400x400.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>38321196
Oops. Baby dick Lebron
>>
File: black-on-black-crime-1.gif (260KB, 940x636px) Image search: [Google]
black-on-black-crime-1.gif
260KB, 940x636px
>>38319677
>bait got me
You're a crying ass bitch with no manners probably. The majority of white people are nice, polite and can actually speak English instead of some nigger ebonics and this stupid attitude of THE WHITE MAN OWES ME.

You see here OP. Straight white males for the most part have to work hard. I know you think all white people are rich, but you're fucking so wrong. Everyone I know except for the autists keep at least a part time job and goto school or work full time and live paycheck to paycheck. We've had to do this since we were 16 years old... why do you think companies hire us? We have fucking work experience.

The truth hurts.. stop having and lets quote outkast the greatest rap duo of all time "dat nigga syndrome". Work hard just live everyone else.. there are plenty of colored people with money that dont have to do shit and are cunts.
https://youtu.be/NywdVBwzurU?t=1m18s
>>
File: de40f.jpg (18KB, 620x378px) Image search: [Google]
de40f.jpg
18KB, 620x378px
>>38321214
>>38321153
>>38321137
>>38321082

>constantly begging black men to show their dicks
>has collection of photos of black dicks on his computer
>constantly trying to switch the debate narrative about dicks

someones projecting hard as fuck, why did whiteboys turn so gay and black people havent the last 10 years? this isn't even funny, it's sad.
>>
>>38319727
And I'm sick of niggers and the costly burden you have been on this country

Your entire race is garbage

We need to kick out every last one of you

We'd be free of your constant bitching, we'd save money, and we'd be free of your ludicrous crime rates
>>
>>38321222
Your post almost made me tear up, because the blacks ITT are seriously proving that to be true. I wish that wasn't the case and it's so sad to see. I wish they could accept themselves and rise up to better themselves, but they really seem to have no interest in that.
>>
>>38321237
>The majority of white people are nice, polite and can actually speak English
stopped reading
completely false and the white responses in this thread prove you idiots cannot even communicate in english
>>
File: tumblr_nzmb9o335S1u425buo8_500.jpg (103KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzmb9o335S1u425buo8_500.jpg
103KB, 500x601px
>>38321250
t. Triggered small dick black boi
>>
>>38321262
And.... I'm not white. Guess what. You do not represent me, or any other non-white on this goddamn board. You do not need to make yourself the spokesperson of all white people, and as you can see, I have no need to talk in your """""language""""" you call Ebonics. I can speak coherent sentences, unlike this degenerate.
>>
>>38321250
dude like for real though, all jokes aside i always think the same shit.

whiteboys are always talking about dicks and worried about dick size, like growing up in a black neighborhood that isn't even a discussion unless you talking to a girl you're trying to move on.

these fucking sissy ass whiteboys man, didn't use to be like this. they the first to blame our fathers for bad parenting, but somehow all end up sissy ass faggots with a father figure in the household.
>>
>>38321280
you're weird as fuck bro, not even gonna argue with you anymore. you have way to many pictures of black dicks on your hardrive, fuckin weirdo.
>>
>>38321286
I'm sorry your penis is small. Sucks man.
>>
Race & IQ
Human Variation
Pareto Distribution
>>
>>38321280
>Whiteboi claims he doesn't care about dicksize
>Has hundreds of black dicks on his computer
Projection 101
>>
>>38321300
Your dick is small and you know it. If it was big you'd just have said so and you wouldn't be so miserable.
>>
>>38321315
I caught you in the shower. Pretty small.
>>
File: 1475442785846.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1475442785846.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
I've stopped feeling bad for minorities, they are like crying children but worse

They constantly whine about how much better whites have it and only cares about racism when it affects them personally

Do minorities even want to be helped? Seems like they want to be hated with all the ones saying "kill whitey" and that you can do anything to white people because they're white
>>
File: weirdo.png (113KB, 421x320px) Image search: [Google]
weirdo.png
113KB, 421x320px
>>38321317
Nah bro, you already proved yourself a weird sissy faggot with all those pictures of black cocks on your hardrive. There's no more arguing, debates over, you're gay, simple as that. Take this big fat ass L bro.
>>
>>38319677
Why are you obsessed with males, the most privileged people in the world are white women.
>>
>>38321340
How big is your dick bro? Just be honest. Why are you so defensive about itk
>>
>>38321331
Depends on the minority imo. Asians and Indians aren't going to scream that out, but maybe Aboriginals or Africans will.
>>
File: IMAG1241.jpg (407KB, 1666x1124px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1241.jpg
407KB, 1666x1124px
>>38321340
Are you a superior black man like this guyk
>>
File: queenyasss.jpg (55KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
queenyasss.jpg
55KB, 500x489px
>>38321331
>jews have more money then me
>jews have more power then me
>blacks have bigger dicks then me
>cant pleasure my wife so let blacks pleasure her for me while i watch
>if i dont have a wife i have to watch cuck porn to get my rocks off since i'm lonley
>sun burns me too much its so expensive to buy sunscreen
>white race is getting destroyed by race mixing , my race is going extinct

And were the ones crying like children.

LEL. Do whitebois even want to be helped? Seems like they wanted to be hated with all the ones saying "JEW-S-A" and that you can do anything to jews because they are so much better then you.
>>
>>38321340
You don't debate with gay people? This is straight privilege in action.
>>
>americans are this ethnocentric
no wonder your people are divided
>>
File: smiling_stalin_by_mattsias.jpg (51KB, 275x369px) Image search: [Google]
smiling_stalin_by_mattsias.jpg
51KB, 275x369px
>>38321351
Take that shit to /lgbt/ faggot. You'll be banned for breaking the rules in the sticky soon anyways.
>>
>>38321367
t. black male with a small penis
How could niggers help white people? Do tell.
>>
>>38321377
Yeah, straight people are privileged. Like I stated in my post, I hate white cis males. I'm a black cis male, so I have sexuality privilege but that's about it, whitebois are way more privileged and way more whiney and crybabies even with their privilege.

And no, i'll debate a gay man, even a gay white man, but I won't debate MOST gay white men. Because they always wanna see my dick. Gay white men are usually fucking overtly sexual as fuck and make most straight men uncomfortable about how much they come on to you. Not gonna talk go back and forth with someone who only wants to see my dick because he's a faggot.
>>
File: download (73).jpg (7KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (73).jpg
7KB, 307x164px
>>38321385
LMFAO THE GUY IN YOUR OP IS LITERALLY WATCHING A WHITE GUY FUCK A BLACK GIRL
YOU BLACK BABY DICK KEK
>>
>>38321252
One of the white boys who only took the doctored up history lessons
>>
>tfw mixed
how should i feel about all of this?
>>
How will sissy white bois ever recover?
>>
>>38321427
>didn't realize this thread is bait after i warned him 100 times

christ nu-/r9k/ is literally down syndrome
>>
>>38319727
Now exchanged that with white in a nigger country and you obtain the same result.

Why don't you fuck off back to africa, nigger?
>>
File: tumblr_ml0wolYZMz1rck5vco1_500.png (190KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml0wolYZMz1rck5vco1_500.png
190KB, 500x255px
>>38321417
LMFAO THE PIC IN YOUR OP IS LITERALLY FROMA. WHITE ON BLACK KEK VIDEO
You're a black cuckold
>>
>>38321367
>Do whitebois even want to be helped? Seems like they wanted to be hated with all the ones saying "JEW-S-A" and that you can do anything to jews because they are so much better then you.

Absolutely pathetic
You must truly be retarded
>>
>>38319727
Yes but so can women and gays.
Yes but so can anyone with a good credit-score.

I think your issue here isn't with cis-gendered straight white males. I think you just hate not being white. Can't blame you.
>>
>>38321454
LMAO how will we compete with self reported studies. I'll compete by having a dick bigger than the average for the Congo
>>
>>38321417
How ya doing Eurasian Tiger? I'm sorry your penis is tiny.
>>
>>38321427
Props to OP for keeping this bait going for so long, you idiots helped though. Summerfags are more gullible then redditors
>>
>>38319677
Ok gay-nigga, now tell me how am I more privileged if I was born as a slav in a poor Eastern European country where the minimum wage is less than 400 euros and where a few generations of my family had to literally survive through all that commie shit and my grandad even managed not to die in fucking Kolyma (which is not comparable to the slavery of negros that you still whine about even though more than a century passed since then).
I am absolutely more priviliged than a regular black fella living somewhere in the first world.
>>
I
I
I
I
I
J <FISH=<
>>
>>38321130

You've been making baby posts like this on here for years. You need to move on. I don't have a wife. And it would be awesome to take all corporate earnings. You'd do the same. The white race is dying because of race mixing though.
>>
File: 1498893180451.png (68KB, 1080x710px) Image search: [Google]
1498893180451.png
68KB, 1080x710px
>>38319677
beautiful bait my friend. bravo
>>
as a blackbot I am so fucking sick of how white men forced me to be attracted to their fucking women, due to years of white television, advertising, and movies. It's your fault I like white women, yet you get mad if I try to pursue them. Fuck you.
>>
>>38319727

Depends on the owner, if theyre Chinese then you bet your ass they would.

No. I have no degree or job experience

Depends on my credit score, like everyone else

Yes, just like everyone else.

No.

Do colored folk really believe life is this easy for white people? Fuck, the media is really brainwashing the masses about MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE. Hell, I even see white people advocating it.
>>
>>38322148
Nobody forced you to watch nigger, it's not our fault you can't control your urges to rape
>>
>>38319755
>be black
>die by other niggers
>biggest enemy of your own race

how's that black on black crime going?
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.