[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >rewatching neon genesis evangelion >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 2f7.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>be me
>rewatching neon genesis evangelion
>can't keep thinking about how much better it would be if i had someone to watch it with me
>think about the only girl who ever liked me for who i am in 8th grade
>even the autism
>fall into depression again
Fuck my life.
>>
NGE is autistic garbage anyways
>>
Me and gf started watching about 10 months ago, only got to episode 12. She dislikes it ):
>>
>>38318012
>Show my bf NGE
>He whines constantly about how confusing it is because he's too lazy to pay attention
>Ends up losing interest half way through

Be careful what you wish for
>>
>>38318368
Same. Ended up watching it again by myself, I've watched the fuck out of this show.
Asuka is best grill
>>
>>38318466
No, Rei is

I used to like Asuka when I was a teenager. Girls acting tsundere because they're too embarrassed to admit they like you would get me rock hard. But Asuka's just a whiny little crybaby bitch who'll always be a bitch. Also she's a slut who tries to fuck grown men.

Rei is for those of refined tastes. She's loyal, sensitive, introverted, pure and intelligent.
>>
>>38318564
>>38318466
It depends on what kind of person you are.
>>
>>38318809
Exactly.

You're either a person who prefers a sensitive, intelligent, pretty girl who likes wearing modest clothes like Rei or you're a knuckle dragging ape who likes cum gargling whores
>>
>>38319337
Or you're the kind of man's man who fucks best girl, Misato
>>
>>38319391
Misato reminds me of every female I've ever interacted with, especially the way she treats Shinji

Typical normie bitch
>>
>>38319485
Every female you've ever interacted with offers you the comforts of her body?
>>
>>38319500
No they act all friendly and outgoing but they secretely feel offput by my introversion and even if they don't do it I know they want to shout at me to grow up and be a man like Misato does to Shinji
>>
>>38319566
>>38319500
>>38319485
>>38318809
>>38318564
>>38318466
I should have known a debate would happen when I mentioned NGE.
>>
>>38320019
It's like misleading OP images and calling someone out for liking loli, guaranteed shitflinging nothing to do with the original topic
>>
>>38320309
Sorry, I couldn't find a better picture in my folder. Well I could, but some other guy used it in a thread earlier.
>>
>>38318564

I don't really like evangelion too much, but I can't see how anyone could possibly like Asuka over Rei.
>>
>>38320361
Oh well.

Back on topic I feel your pain, sucks watching something that blows you away and really makes you think and having no one irl to share that with. Even when I manage to sit someone down and watch something I think they'll like, even if they like it, they don't get the full experience I got because you need to be alone to fully concentrate and soak it all in.

I'd watch NGE with you anon. I'm not a grill though.
>>
>>38318012
go back to /a/ you loser. Nobody really likes that autistic show.
Couldn't shinji get in the fucking robot like a good boy. What an asshole
>>
>>38320416
Shinji is a little bitch, I agree. But that's not what makes the show good. It's the cinematography and action I like about it.
>>
If you hate shinji you aren't a robot
>>
>>38320682
I never said I hate him. He's just frustrating at times.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.