[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want is someone to hold while I sleep. I'm turning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493609112493.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493609112493.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
All I want is someone to hold while I sleep. I'm turning 20 this year and I haven't even hugged a girl. This is awful. How can you guys cope with this.

All I want someone is to hold. My pillow isn't cutting it anymore.
>>
Get fit and work on what you wear. Build confidence. Practice social skills. Ama
>>
i genuinely don't understand how anyone over 18 can be a hugless virgin
>>
>>38317478
>I'm turning 20 this year and I haven't even hugged a girl
I'm 20 now and I was the same way, I finally managed to do it recently (only platonically of course) and let me tell you it just makes you feel worse
>>
>>38318039
Why?
Not OP but 18 and also feel skin hunger
>>
File: 1410035764459.jpg (100KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
1410035764459.jpg
100KB, 664x664px
>>38317478
I had this feeling also when i was your age. a year has passed since then and my desire to hold someone is satiated by my pillow. my depression has reached a point where i no longer feel loneliness, and being around others gives me suicidal thoughts. Im not exactly sure what it means since i have set up too many mental barriers to properly self reflect.
lately what i usually do is imagine im someone else while im in bed hugging another person. i usually imagine myself as a girl who is sleeping with her boyfriend. i cling to my pillow tight, and whisper for it not to leave me. I tell him that i love him.
I think the reason i do this is because within our culture boyfriends, and men in general, are seen as emotionally stable figures that are able to provide protection. as a man, it is rare to find these features in a woman. I imagine myself as a woman because if i were a women with the same mental issues i would be able to seek emotional stability from my partner, and potential partners would seek me regardless.
but i am not a girl. no one is coming to save me. i am alone
>>
>>38318047
Hugs are meaningless and change nothing in your mood unless you feel something for the person that you hug/hugs you
>>
>>38317677

Why? What's difficult to understand?
>>
>>38318909
like you can hug a girl in class or just talk to one a little and she'll give you a hug. you would have to actively avoid female contact to never have someone hug you through all of school
>>
Haven't you hugged your mom or grandma or something?
>>
>>38319128
>you would have to actively avoid female contact to never have someone hug you through all of school

Anon...
>>
>>38319128
why would someone hug you just because you spoke to them? i never avoided contact with anyone during my school life and i never received a hug.
>>
>>38317478
Hang out with a bunch of people, when you say bye just go in for a hug. She might cut you off but at least you tried.

That said, hugging is like the first stepping stone on a long way towards sex.

It's easier to skip some steps like handholding and just go straight to cuddling, kissing and sex instead of putting up with that romantic bullshit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.