[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi guys. > be an introvert > need a lot of alone time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Download (1).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
hi guys.

> be an introvert
> need a lot of alone time
> have loving gf but she was smothering me
> get tired cuz introvert
> distancy myself cuz tired
> gf is fed up and breaks up
> went on no contact
> have not heard from her for 5 months

i miss her more than word can describe. i am in a severe depression for the last 5 months and its getting worse with time.
should i reach out to her ?
>>
>>38317418

No. It's over.

You need to start looking at acceptance of the fact, eventually, if you truly want the pain to stop.
>>
File: 1499703686814.png (155KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1499703686814.png
155KB, 808x805px
>>38317418
YOU BLEW IT
YOU BLEW IT AND IT COULD'VE BEEN ME
>>
>>38317474

what do you mean by that ? some more detail pls
>>
File: 1499225107075.png (160KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1499225107075.png
160KB, 400x416px
>>38317505
I WOULD KILL TO HAVE A LOVING, SMOTHERING GF AND YOU THREW IT AWAY LIKE HOT TRASH
I SPIT UPON YOU
>>
File: 1427747304805.png (103KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
1427747304805.png
103KB, 400x393px
>>38317474

That's kind of the thing though.

Neither of you blew anything-- even if you hadn't done anything wrong, there were never any guarantees.

Furthermore, there will be others for both of you, and this one will be a distant memory. Let them go, guys, this doesn't have to be the end of you.
>>
>>38317521

well actually she broke up with me.
>>
File: 1497709167123.jpg (57KB, 713x537px) Image search: [Google]
1497709167123.jpg
57KB, 713x537px
>>38317539
DISGUST AND HATRED ARE ALL I FEEL FOR THOSE WHO FORSAKE THEIR GIFTS

>>38317527
Actually I'm just mad that OP threw away his perfectly good girlfriend because he was getting cold feet. I've never had a GF.
>>
>>38317527

i actually feels like it is.
i am introverted as fuck. i get tired around people. really tired.
before i met her i was so lonely. she made me the happiest person but she wanted to chat all day everyday and was upset when i went to dinner or to the movies with my only male friend for about 2-3 hours once a month.
i always tried to make her happy. i gifted her a golden necklace and pendant one month before she broke up. when she broke up she said i became cold and that im not interest in her anymore. but this just wasnt true. i distanced myself because of the smothering but i truly loved her.

ihow can someone who loves you, suddenly break up like that. she didnt even try to work it out. she discarded me. how can someone who claims to love you do such a thing. i kept thinking about this for the last 5 months and cand find no answer. i need a closure
>>
>>38317595
She wasn't in love with you

She was in love with her ideal version of you

You didn't align up with her ideal version of you so you got dumped

Sucks but women don't love the same way men do
>>
>>38317633

this was one of my greatest fears. that once i cannot entertain her, she'll leave me.
i feared so much she'll leave me, that she left me.
this hurts.
if i would've know that this would hurt so much i never would've started it.
the depression is crippling.

we had drama about once every 1-2 weeks. she was very jealous and went nuts when one of my last seen online dates was dubious.
but i loved her so much. i never thought we'd break up and that i will get better and we marry each other someday.
>>
>>38317633

I'd take that one with a grain of salt op.

I'm this guy. >>38317527

and honestly, you won't find me giving a fuck about any of that. It's still time to move on.

Sounds like the golden necklace fucked you, though, in a way. Face it, you bought it for her because you felt guilty about neglecting her... the relationship had been going downhill for a while, and things had cooled off, on both your end, and on hers.

She obviously didn't love you, and no necklace was going to change that, she probably realized it then.
>>
>>38317793

Not only that, but based on what you just wrote to that other guy, your relationship was extremely unhealthy. You should be thankful, and you should probably avoid relationships for a while, because from the sound of it, you two were co dependent.

And I'd bet 100 bucks that the good times you lament about were actually quite toxic, lol. Look up co-dependency.
>>
>>38317793

there was love there. she said she misses me whenever we part. and thigs only cooled of because i was working full time and was writing my master thesis and still tried to have time for her. she broke up repeatedly in the weeks before the due date of my master thesis, but i talked her into staying.
if she'd wait two more weeks i would've had more tome for her again.
>>
>>18509222
One board wasn't enough?
>>
>>38317876
ah you fuckboy, that's supposed to link to your copypaste thread on /adv/.
>>
>>38317856

codependancy spot on.
the reason she was so special to me was that we were like the same person. i could understand all her actions all her jeally and all her clingyness so good because i was just like her. but there was just one difference. i would never break up. ever.
>>
>>38317888

different types of people visiting the boards give different opinions
>>
>>38317904

Well, she did you a favor, in the long run. Don't run back to her with your tail between your legs, have some dignity. There'll be other women.

Your relationships will never last until form a new model, that one is crusty and out dated. You need to maintain your differences.
>>
just a general question, because i have no reference ( she was my first girlfriend, and yeah i'll die alone)

how much time do you usually spend with your gf during workdays and weekends ?

how much do you chat when you dont see each other ?

how much time to you spend with other poeple without your gf ?
>>
>>38317986

Dude.

Just go see a fucking therapist.

Those are the surface questions to your real problems, and they'll give you very little actual insight because it varies from person to person.
>>
>>38317418
Tell her you miss her and want to take it slow this time, if she starts to smother you, just let her know you need to have space to breathe, and aren't trying to distance yourself.
>>
>>38318620

i did she read it but didnt replay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.