[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The realization that there is not a single person on the face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 89679868.png (102KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
89679868.png
102KB, 500x420px
The realization that there is not a single person on the face of the earth that will ever want to cuddle and talk with me let alone be in a relationship with me has finally fully set in.

I think this might actually be the week I find the balls to end it. I've heard hanging is pretty effective if you get the rope to press against your carotid. It it worth attempting instead of buying a shotgun?
>>
>>38317043
Shotgun has a better kill % but I personally enjoy the aesthetics of a good hanging. If you want to get it down quickly and "cleanly" then I'd recommend a shotgun. If you can't afford one look into selling some shit or getting a job temporarily so you can since they don't really cost a ton.
>>
If you don't want your head eviscerated then I recommend a well aimed shot of a pistol. I don't recommend ending it though(probably).
>>
You could try making some homemade chloroform to help ease the process.

If you have $100 to throw away, you should just do a bag and a helium tank.

There are several ways to hang, soft dropping is easily accomplished with a lark's head, surgeon's knot, and a door knob. Be it you want theatrics, you could do a traditional noose somewhere peaceful on a tree.

Shotguns are pricey, but one could fashion an improvised, smooth bore gun with a nail brazen to a breach.
>>
>>38317335
I want 100% of my usable body parts to be donated. I feel like a hanging would leave more intact. My brain may be shit, but at least my eyesight's good.
>>38317382
>head
>eviscerated
???
>>
>>38317043
Relationships are over-rated. I've been in one and it left me ruined financially and psychologically. Worst mistake of my life. I'd rather be alone forever.
>>
>>38317535
I'm probably going to just use some aircraft cable I have in the garage and tie it to a door knob.

I couldn't care less about theatrics.
>>
>>38317043
>buy guns and ammo
>wait for the school season
>???
>profit
>>
>>38317566
You should probably call a few hospitals anonymously and ask about how one could render oneself viable for organ transplantation. Your death will be in vain if you can't at least scrap some organs to some robot in training that's on dialysis.
>>
>>38317043
If anyone knew all the stupid shit I've done over the years, I think I'd be alone for the rest the of my life.
>>
>>38317604
I don't think hospitals are allowed to give advice along those lines. I may try.

>>38317558
The realization that 90% of relationships end in disaster compounded with the fact that ever having 1 is a pipe dream for me only adds to the mounting dread.

I'm happy for you that you can find comfort in being alone, but I've only ever been alone and now it's starting to bore at my ability to enjoy anything.
>>
>>38317043
Careful man you might go to hell
>>
Right there with ya OP but I'm going to try to hold on for my mom, she's having a real tough time as it is right now and if I off myself it might push her over the edge too
>>
>>38317043
Are you serious you fucking faggot?
If no-one cares about you, you can do whatever the fuck you want. The world is your oyster. Girls are dumb
>>
>>38317542
>I want 100% of my usable body parts to be donated.
Lad they have to keep you alive when they harvest those. Why would you want to donate your organs to normies? What have they ever done for you?
>>
Literally going to kill yourself because you can't sit there hugging a girl while lying down and talking to her LMAO
>>
I've accepted my fate during High School. Now I use 4chan.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.