[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've been on tidner for 3 days now and don't have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

File: Logo-Tinder.svg.png (32KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Tinder.svg.png
32KB, 1200x451px
i've been on tidner for 3 days now and don't have a single match despite swiping right on pretty much everyone i saw. should i give up or does it usually take this long?
>>
>>38316880
I signed up as a joke this morning. My entire profile is a joke. I have swiped at least a hundred and have two matches. If you don't take it seriously try changing your acceptable distance or move location to a big city near you.
>>
File: 1488846645562.png (93KB, 1613x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1488846645562.png
93KB, 1613x1259px
>>38316915
i do live in a big city. well this is disheartening
>>
>>38316880

Your pictures are probably ass tier. Take better ones.

If you swipe right on literally everybody Tinder might flag you as a bot and put you at the bottom on everyone's list. Have some kind of standard.
>>
try playing the game in easy mode. set up a profile for chad and just play with it.
>>
>>38316880
Tinder's a hard game to play. Try going out hiking and things like that, places where you can get good photos of yourself. Shitty bathroom selfies aren't going to interest anyone.
>>
>>38316956
>>38316970
i think it might just be because i'm ugly

>>38316961
i actually made one before my real one just so i could figure out how the app works. managed to get a super like within the first hour. didn't message anyone though
>>
File: 1394549755413.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1394549755413.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>run tinder on an android emulator on desktop
>allows me to just leave it open so I can just wait out Super Like time
>the amount of times Windows has FUCKED my ASSHOLE by restarting without my fucking permission and losing the person I was going to Super Like and then Tinder never fucking brings them up again and gives me the "There's no-one new around you." horseSHIT as if I don't know for a fact that there's people around me that Tinder itself has SHOWN me and now will not bring up again even though they've not been swiped and Tinder is only fucking jerking me around with this bullshit to try to make me pay for Super Likes so I don't have to leave it running to wait while my computer fucks my dickhole with a wrench
>>
>>38316956
what are the dos and donts of taking acceptable tinder pics?
>>
>>38317600
Remember that your picture is everyone's first impression. Does the picture highlight your best features? Does the picture imply you have some sort of social standing in the world? Does the picture make you seem fun? It needs to convey one of those three things. You'll notice people tend to take pictures meant to excite, alongside a pet or friend, outdoors in some scenic setting, or in some ritzy setting that implies wealth.
>>
>>38317585
superlikes make you look weird as fuck don't use them
>>
>>38317703
Fuck I do that all the time. I guess my serial killer looking photo doesn't help lo.
>>
File: 1497791669733.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1497791669733.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
>>38316880
>try tinder at college in NM
>guaranteed matches, a few per week

>come back to Cali for break
>sparse as fuck, barely any matches
>changed nothing about profile

What gives? Is Cali Chadland?
>>
File: for OP.png (230KB, 404x717px) Image search: [Google]
for OP.png
230KB, 404x717px
>>38316880
I'll give you a few tips and explain why to do each of these.

1. Don't look at them, just spam swipe right.

The reason for this is twofold. The first reason is it shields you against disappointment, it sucks to see someone you're attracted to, only to never match with them. The second reason is that swiping right on every single opportunity increases the number of potential matches you're saying yes to exponentially. Match with someone you don't find attractive or interesting? Just unmatch. It's way less time consuming that picking through and individually swiping left or right.

2. Have at least 4 pictures. One should contain a pet, and at least two should be with other people, preferably decent looking girls (this includes siblings and family members).

You need to present some sort of normalcy and social competence in an image. And I know what you're going to say "BUT ANON I'M A ROBOT I'M NOT NORMAL." No shit genius, we know that but you don't want some thot from tinder to be able to decipher that in less than a second. Also the decent looking girl stipulation communicates that you aren't utterly intimidated by the opposite sex.

3. Have your bio be at least moderately entertaining, don't go over three sentences, and don't fill it with self deprecating bullshit.

Again, you're trying to communicate "Hey, I'm confident, competent, and somewhat attractive."

4. Don't carry any expectations with tinder.

I've been on countless tinder dates, they're very rarely not disappointments. Either she doesn't look as good as her pictures, she's boring, she's actually already dating someone, or some other reason. Don't expect to find anyone of worth on Tinder and you won't be disappointed.

Anyway, just to prove to OP that I know what the fuck I'm talking about, pic related. I haven't sorted through my most recent matches yet but whatever.

Also, don't forget to make full use of your boost and swipe right like a fucking lunatic for the duration.
>>
>>38317833
It's a combination of chadland, women not actually wanting to hook up, and SJWs. I've had such problems trying to match with girls that I honestly don't think are out of my league.
>>
>>38317801
girls like serial killers my dude
>>38317833
yes
>>
>>38316961
>>38317083
I've found it pretty fun to pic a random male insta model where you get their casual pics of them with their friends or selfies and make a profile where you create a genuine bio, link a job, link a school, etc to make it properly convincing, and then all you do is just Like or even Super Like the hottest girls, and then when you get a match you just send them a simple message of "Sorry misswipe."

The amount of girls who go absolutely fucking apeshit berserk at that simple message is so God damn delicious I almost masturbate to it now. And the hotter the girl the more aggressive and insulting they get with a response. It works pretty well out of the blue, but if you do it as a response to someone messaging first (which is still relatively uncommon with a Chad profile) they really really go nuts.

It's amazing to see how poorly these girls handle rejection, especially the model tier girls who spend their entire day getting social media Likes and attention. Some of the girls I've even talked to on my normal profile and seemed generally nice and adjusted, but then it just takes a tiny pinprick the the overinflated egos and these girls go absolutely bananas.

I admit though it does make me sad that some girls won't even respond to my messages but will go back and forth for a week with a Chad who just keeps saying, "I really don't want to talk to you." They'd literally rather talk to someone who wants nothing to do with them than talk to me or the other million dudes they don't respond to, but as soon as they'e on the other end of the ignored message or Dislike things get wild.
>>
>>38317844
OK help with the bio. I feel like that's mostly what's killing me. I'm not sure what is funny though.
>>
>>38317703
I used to not do that but I can't ignore the results ratio of matching with SL compared to shitlikes.

Tinder is basically pay2win if you're a dude.
>>
File: My Bio.png (315KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
My Bio.png
315KB, 432x768px
>>38317883
Your bio is something you kind of have to craft for yourself. But I'll show you mine if it helps.

>tfw I just realized literally 40% of my pictures are just my pets
>>
File: you are wrong.jpg (52KB, 531x424px) Image search: [Google]
you are wrong.jpg
52KB, 531x424px
>>38317703
WRONG. I mean you're not wrong that they look weird, but they're effective as hell and you're an idiot for not using them.

>>38317801
Don't listen to that moron. Super likes are your best way of actually getting noticed in the veritable cock buffet that is a reasonably attractive girls tinder likes.
>>
>>38316880
If you aren't a chad you are fucked, there are like 100 men to 1 woman on apps like tinder.
>>
File: brandon-the-girl.jpg (40KB, 500x757px) Image search: [Google]
brandon-the-girl.jpg
40KB, 500x757px
I tried it for a week.

Swiped right on everything 5/10 or better. Got about 2 or 3 matches a day. Most were 5's, some were 6's, and every once in a while I managed to get a 7. I live in a small city, less than 100,000 people.

Does this confirm my belief that I'm above average looking but not a chad?
>>
>>38317970
but you're attractive anon and i'm kinda ugly. i don't know if there's any hope for me
>>
>>38317991
well I mean if you superlike a 4 or a 5 then I guess it'd be effective
>>
>>38317970
Ah OK I get it. I think I can make something like that. I just need to get some better photos then.

>>38318016
He is attractive but he's not Chad either I think that gives us less than attractive males some hope.
>>
File: 1477423724316.png (44KB, 387x464px) Image search: [Google]
1477423724316.png
44KB, 387x464px
>>38317878
>looks don't matter
>just be yourself
>this comment was not original
>>
>>38316880
Heard that Tinder will sort you out if you just swipe right. Develop some standards and swipe left form time to time
>>
>>38318041
but i'm both unattractive and black while living in South Africa. there's no hope for me anon
>>
File: 1498225016295.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498225016295.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>38318011
>>38318015
Not true anon, you don't need to be a chad to get decent matches. I literally showed the OP my tinder, I'm no chad and I still get a fair number of matches because I'm at least kind of funny. Assuming you guys have to be chads to get laid is just an excuse.

>>38318025
It's literally the only way you're going to catch a 7.5 or above's eye unless you're chad thundercock. Because at that point, at the very upper echelon of female physical attractiveness, a normal swipe has virtually no chance of being noticed among the ocean of cock.

>>38318016
>>38318041
Trust me my dudes, I'm like just above average and even though I've lost some weight, I'm still overweight. Honestly, the key is to not give a shit about these women. Because as I said, Tinder is nothing but a disappointment stew. Go on a few dates with some tinder girls and you'll be cured of your desire for any more really quick.

I was actually so thoroughly burnt out on these women that I'm now dating a trap. They're super cool and I actually enjoy spending time with them. So even if you don't get many matches, trust me you're not missing out on much. 90% of them are vapid and dull, or hiding their insanity/infidelity under a thin veneer of pleasantness.
>>
>>38318086
Yeeeeah right, girls totally care about you being funny. I've heard bullshit like this so much but i guarantee if you post your pic you will be close to or a chad. That's just your way of humblebragging.
>>
>>38318086
>I still get a fair number of matches because I'm at least kind of funny

How exactly do you be funny at them to get matches if you can't message them before you're matched?
>>
File: 1494930794139.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1494930794139.png
53KB, 596x739px
>>38318086
>goes om dates so often he gets tired of them
>100+ tinder matches
>most of his matches of 6-8's
>dates traps who are notorious for having high standards

come on anon, please just stop. not all of us are like you. i couldn't get single match after a couple days and i swiped right on like 80% of the girls. maybe tinder just isn't for me. i've always thought i was unattractive, and this just proved that i was right all along. and if you consider youself "above average" then i'm definitely ugly
>>
>>38318135
the bio
>>
>>38318158
But you posted your bio and it's not funny.

Besides girls don't read bios.
>>
>get match
>send message
>no response

EVERY SINGLE TIME
>>
>>38318190
Up your message game nigga
>>
File: ok.jpg (7KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
7KB, 227x222px
>>38318117
YOU CAN SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE RIGHT THERE ANON >>38317970

Holy shit are you blind? And that may sound like bullshit to you but I've got a buddy who's a 5/10 fatass that pulls waaaaaay more attractive girls than I do because he's funny as shit and an excellent cook. Stop making excuses for yourself, I'm like a 6.5/10 at best.

I'm trying to help some fellow anons with my own shitty experiences, quit being a faggot.

>>38318135
Go reread my tinder bio, so many of the girls who message me first either bring up the squirrel whisperer thing or the talk for a few days and lose interest bit. Because it's "haha so funny and relatable " to these stupid broads. Most women are below reddit tier normie anon, remember that.

>>38318155
Anon, you can see what I look like in my tinder bio. I'm not that impressive and that's not humble bragging either, I'm literally almost 30 pounds overweight.

>>38318182
It's not "funny" to you because it's not targeted at you dumb fuck. It's targeted at normie tier thots that think The Big Bang Theory is modern day monty python. Learn what a target audience is and act accordingly.
>>
>>38318197
Not the poster you replied to. I literally just say hi and will be unmatched. Like I don't WANT to open with some stupid ass opener. I just want to talk with someone goddamn it.
>>
>>38318236
>I literally just say hi

Up your message game nigga
>>
>>38318234
lmao you are a fucking pos, looks tall and white, almost chad face

>but i am not attractive and i get matches because i am funnay :(((

i hope you get cancer and die
>>
>>38318244
Then you tell me nigga, you can't just say "up your game" without saying advice. Otherwise you're full of shit.
>>
>>38318197
>joke
>nothing

>pick up line
>nothing

>compliment
>nothing

>thought out message based on their bio/music interests
>nothing

What the fuck do these chicks want?
>>
>>38318234
>I'm funny
>but I'm not actually funny

I'm just gonna stop listening to anything you try to tell me about anything I think.
>>
>>38318269
Yes I can.

>>38318270
Chad
>>
>>38318236
>>38318269

You have to do better than just "hi". You're competing with every other guy Tinder. She has 10+ dudes trying to talk their way into her pants and you think she's going to go for the one that says "hi"?
>>
>>38318296
You're just an asshole so that's cool too. Keep hating on women, because you'll never get one lmao.
>>
>>38318266
I'll start handling some radioactive material after you wash down some of that bile with a nice bleach cocktail. I match with average to slightly above average women, I look slightly above average. If you think I look like anything above a 7/10 you're deluding yourself.

>>38318272
Alright anon, but I already explained to you exactly what I meant. You use normie tier humor to give girls an easy path for conversation along the lines of something generic and relatable. If you're expecting deep conversations or intelligent humor on tinder you're setting yourself up for crippling disappointment.

In any case, I've shown you guys my tinder. You've seen the results, and I've given you what advice I can. Reject that advice if you want to, it's no skin off my back. Just know that I'm probably doing at least something right.

>>38318270
>What do these chicks want?
>Implying women know what they want.

Oh my sweet summer child.
>>
>>38318305
Stay salty nigga I'm drowning in pussy while they don't even message you back XD
>>
>>38318356
:3 okie you tell yourself that
>>
>>38318377
:3 okie you tell yourself that :3
>>
>>38318015
The entire apple? I don't think so, dropped.
>>
>>38317970
>tall white man has no problems on an online dating app
truly ignites the cranium
>>
>>38318234
>Most women are below reddit tier normie anon, remember that.

First good advice in the thread. I remember seeing some girl who was basically an instagram model but I knew she was real from IRL, and her bio said, "Intelligence and sense of humour are most important." She's literally one of the most basic, simple, shallow, dumbest cunts I know of and her sense of humour revolves around the twitter meme of the month and gifs.

Never overestimate the intelligence of women. They're grown children. When you're trying to entertain them or make them laugh or keep their attention, think of them as if they're still maybe 13 years old max. The hotter they are the lower you have to go on the age scale, and no matter how much they overrate their own intelligence always keep it at that level.
>>
>>38318477
this. i don't anon understand the rest of our struggles
>>
>>38318525

Truly intelligent people don't need to tell others that they're intelligent. If these broads were smart they'd shut up about "stimulating the mind" and focus on having a good time then filtering out the ones that are worth keeping.
>>
>>38318477
This basically. I know you know this shit guy giving "profile advice".
>>
People, young women especially, view this app as nothing more than a mobile game now.
>"Hey Stacy, look! I made 200 new matches today!"
If you get lucky, they'll feed you absolute minimum effort one word replies to your creative attempts at getting a conversation going, but only just enough for you to keep it rolling so you can entertain them some more.
98% of girls are only there to waste your time, and never have any intentions of ever meeting up - for most, even responding to your fucking opener is too much work.

I'm a decent looking, 185 cm tall /fit/ escapee with blue eyes and a strong jawline, have a great set of photos and a solid bio.
Been using the app on and off for close to three years now, gotten thousands of matches without ever paying for anything, and only managed to meet ONE girl through it. One! Dated her for about a year before she dumped me out of the blue over text.

Welcome to dating in [current year].
>>
>>38318697
Everyone overestimates their own intelligence. I do too. But the degree to which these vapid slunts have blown up their egos to think they're wise, intelligent, and informed is so far beyond delusion that they're living in their own fantasy world. They work as a fucking waitress at a hotel bar and spend their time retweeting gifs of "When you're just trying to get through the day" with a picture of a puppy falling over or some shit. They do nothing. Their only claim to value in life is the amount of dude's who'd like to cum inside them then ignore them till they're horny again.

The disconnect between female intelligence and female perception of their own intelligence and worth has never been greater thanks to social media like this.
>>
>use tinder a few years ago
>swipey swipe
>nothing really happens
>a couple of days later get a match with some 9/10 super model
>bullshit meter goes off
>probably some bot
>though it talks, I don't want to meet up and be murdered
>keep using for a couple of months
>ended up sleeping with 10 different women

Times have changed. The hottest one was probably real, too. But I may have left with AIDs.
>>
>>38318838
Also, I loved having women step into my anime wallscroll room with plastic gundam models everywhere. None of them ever really commented on them.
>>
Welcome to the shadowpool

I got a message from a match last night when i was asleep, this morning i open up tinder just to see that she unmatched me and i cant read the message or know how she looked like
>>
>>38318859

It was probably a bot that got sniped before you checked the message.
>>
Post your profile and I'll tell you whether to give up or not
>>
Can someone explain me a super like
>>
>>38319368

It sends the other person a push notification to encourage them to give you more than a glance.
>>
>>38319418
Im too pussy to use that
>>
>>38316880
me too man. even uploaded my photo and right swiped hundreds of women till my finger hurt. 0 response for a month then deleted the app
>>
this is weird but i don't know how else to confront it
>take a couple of pictures with hair thats been growing for 2 years
>7/10
>cut all of it off because im starting to hate it
>take some pictures
>4/10
what the fuck do i do? do i just catfish with the older pictures?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.