[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a paki in the UK. >Family suspects I am going to join

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 17

>Be a paki in the UK.
>Family suspects I am going to join Isis and shoot a crowd because I am quite and match the characteristics of the Manchester shooter.

Is this the equivalent of being a suspected school shooter?
>>
>>38316338
Start shouting "oi mate" and "quali-TEE" randomly and loudly. Start wearing polo shirts with maximum popped collar. Get a birds nest balanced on your head haircut and Wear skinny jeans with pointed elf boots. Wear lynx Africa alot.

Everyone will stop worrying.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
Please can you get me a paki gf?

I NEED one!
>>
>>38316425
I'll try this. Maybe If I act white they won't bother.
>>38316539
I can't one myself. And the pic you posted doesn't look paki.
>>
File: rulebritannia.png (85KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
rulebritannia.png
85KB, 844x1157px
>>38316338
i know that feel man

>parents from Pakistan
>i was born in the UK
>parents think that living in the UK my whole life has made me mentally ill because I am a beta loser with no friends
>even at the Mosque (I am forced to attend, not a muslim) the people my age make fun of me
>when I get down on my knees to pretend I am praying they pretend there is an earthquake because my belly touches the floor and is always rumbling due to hunger
>in recent weeks I was watching a lot of ISIS videos, out of boredom and because they were on 4chan
>my parents found this
>now they think I am planning a terrorist attack
>tfw I made the situation worse because I had a fap folder with a few qt's from the Manchester bombing
>they didn't know what fap meant and they think 'fap' means 'bomb'
>keep telling me I will not fap the country I was born in etc
>have made me go to several meetings with extremism prevention officers who don't believe me that it is a misunderstanding
>tfw even showed my extremism prevention officers 4chan
>they told me they will show the website to their superiors as it seems very extreme
>tfw I meant to show them a nice easy board, current news, but clicked on pony board by mistake
>tfw i will probably get /mlp/ taken down for terror offences
>also I am obese but forced to fast whenever ramadan happens
>in this last ramadan my parents found me eating a bag of crisps during the day
>it was one of those bags of crisps that look like alien heads, space invaders
>as punishment they made me eat for my fast breaking meal a poster for the movie ET

I wish i was dead
>>
>>38316812
>as punishment they made me eat for my fast breaking meal a poster for the movie ET
Kek
>>
File: 1470591807834.jpg (38KB, 410x309px) Image search: [Google]
1470591807834.jpg
38KB, 410x309px
>>38316812
holy shit my sides
>>
>>38316812
>>38316338
holy shit fuck off back to where you came from smelly paki cunts
>>
Have you tried fucking off home?
>>
>>38317093
This. Fuck off home shitskins.
>>
>>38316812
Can you get me a paki gf??

This is important!
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 290x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 290x241px
Oi ye fuckin smelly paki cunts fuck of home! fuckin taken our jobs ye stinky basterds!
>>
>>38316338
Tell them to stop being cucked by the Brits, joing the Caliphate is the only true path.

Allah snackbar
>>
>>38317093
Too bad, you voted for Brexit. Brexit means more paki immigrants.
>>
Apparently suicide bombing is school shooting for religious muslims who aren't allowed to commit suicide. The same psychological profile and everything.

Sauce: a study mentioned in a random YouTube psychology video I can't remember.
>>
File: IMG_1441.jpg (76KB, 736x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.jpg
76KB, 736x980px
>>38319674
>tfw half Egyptian (atheist) and living in U.K and want to get involved in the banter about extremism but also scared of ending up on a list and getting extra ordinary renditioned to a shipping container in a remote corner of England which is technically part of Morocco and getting a car battery attached to my nutsack.
>>
>>38316338
>640x360
>>
>>38316607
what do paki girls look like
>>
>>38316539

She looks like she is from the Arabian peninsula not pakistan
>>
Why are brown people always weebs? I try not to be racist but asians and blacks/browns always make threads with anime shit in them. Please try to be better/
>>
See all the shit skins wouldn't even be so bad if they just fucking acted white and didn't force their faggot culture on everyone.

I have no problem with legal immigrants that come into Murka and talk about how they came here looking for opportunity and a better life and they love this country. It makes me feel great they love this country and found opportunity.

But when fucking mudshits raid Europe and don't work and say they're gonna take over and whites are the devil and they want everyone to love Allah, it's a fucking problem. You yuropoors fucked up bad.
>>
File: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (39KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_My_Sides!.jpg
39KB, 600x603px
>>38316812
>when I get down on my knees to pretend I am praying they pretend there is an earthquake because my belly touches the floor and is always rumbling due to hunger
>tfw i will probably get /mlp/ taken down for terror offences

Holy shit my sides
>>
File: 1499645206453.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499645206453.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>38316812

Oh my god lad, meine sides
>>
>>38318962
guardian tell you that shitskin?
>>
>>38317093
>Mummy look! No, look mummy, look! I posted it again!

Wake me up when summer ends.
>>
File: abu.jpg (42KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
abu.jpg
42KB, 580x326px
>>38318867
OEWWW FUKIN RACIST WHITE BIGOTS, I ONLY LIKE TO RAPE AND KILL PPL ITS NOT BAD KUFFAR

>>38321098
fuck off back to where you came from underage shitskin
>>
>>38316338
>tfw have an Iraqi friend
>really like him even though a lot of people say he's a scary druggie
>tfw only time I got concerned is when he kept telling me he has swords and a crossbow at home and said he could kill someone with them

Was I wrong for finding him slightly scary at that moment?
>>
File: IMG_1284.jpg (158KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1284.jpg
158KB, 600x515px
>be me about 12 (U.K) pre 2001 Islamic panic
>moderate Arab Muslim family (dad drinks eats pork and is basically the same as CEO Christian)
>want me to learn Arabic so I can talk with the family in fatherland
>send me to Arabic learning weekend classes
>turns out to be centered on Koran studies and full of mental pakis.
>didn't realise they were super conservative borderline islamists
>teacher tells me my family is haram for having a pet dog
>me quoting dad: that's not in Koran and besides didn't allah create all life why would he create haram life?
>Islamic artistic screeching
>sat in corridor on my own
>next week, one of the insane paki teachers ( they were mixed bag some nice arabs mostly insane asians) starts talking about degeneracy
>says SoHo bombing were a good thing because gays are haram
>starts saying this society breeds sick desires likes gays and pedos
> me innocently: didn't Mohammed marry a nine year old?
>nuclearexplosion.gif

Thank fuck my parents realised what that place was like and never sent me back again and actually apologized for subjecting me to those assholes.
>>
>>38316812
>when I get down on my knees to pretend I am praying they pretend there is an earthquake because my belly touches the floor

There is no hope.
>>
File: IMG_1313.jpg (95KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
95KB, 500x424px
>>38321110
>>38321110
>the irony when I am where I came from and 28 y.o and poster is likely a summerfag desperately trying to edgelord it up by purifying the rest of the site for /pol/ points.
>>
File: labour cuck.png (171KB, 324x512px) Image search: [Google]
labour cuck.png
171KB, 324x512px
>>38321272
It seems you got lost on your way to reddit lemme help you paki subhuman

reddit.com
>>
File: Briefcase.jpg (194KB, 753x633px) Image search: [Google]
Briefcase.jpg
194KB, 753x633px
>>38316338

>Manchester shooter

Who?
>>
>>38316338
just say you're an atheist
>>
File: IMG_1533.jpg (26KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1533.jpg
26KB, 480x361px
>>38321406
2/10 trolling. Sort yourself out m8
>>
>>38316812
Hey I recognize your ridiculous stories from /int/. Nice try
>>
>>38321224
muslims BTFO
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.