[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most autist thing I have ever done >be me >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1499370281361.jpg (2KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1499370281361.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
This is the most autist thing I have ever done
>be me
>be in the 9th grade
>have a crush on my best friend
>been friends with her since kindergarten
>start having a huge boner for her
>chillin out with one of my bros in the cafeteria
>tell him in confidence about my liking for her
>he says he won't tell anybody
>12 minutes later I see him go talk to one of her friends
>see them looking at me
>know what the little faggot did
>get up
>autism takes over
>run over and tackle the motherfucker
>get him in the ground
>beat the shit outta him
>scream at him
>"you mother fucker what did I tell you"
>security comes in
>pulls me off
>get 2 weeks of ISS
>come back to school
>friend walks up to me
>tell me that he wasn't gossiping
>but that he was asking if they could hook me up with her
>say sorry for beating his ass
>he forgives me
>but turns out she heard about what I did
>and started distancing herself from me
>we didn't even talk throughout 12th grade
>Fuck this just got sad for me
>mfw my crush distanced herself from me because I beat the shit outta my friend
Fuck guys this is making me tear up. Wish I had her number.
>>
Kek, sorry OP but... Damn.

Sooner or later at least 90% of your relationships from high school will be meaningless anyway, so I guess you have that to look forward to.
>>
>>38315796
Sorry for you OP. Best of luck in the future. I know my life sucks a whole bunch of donkey dick right now. Hope you can avoid more spaghetti moments. I'm drowning in them to the point that it's hurting my job. Pain is life
>>
>>38315796
He's still a cunt.
You don't just go telling connections of someone's oneitis without their permission. He may not have had bad intent but he's a retard and deserved it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.