[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 23 yr old NEET >parents say get a job or I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: soupy.png (213KB, 352x330px) Image search: [Google]
soupy.png
213KB, 352x330px
>be me, 23 yr old NEET
>parents say get a job or I'm out of the house
>fuckingparents.png
>have no skills, hobbies, marketable traits
>dad says if I can't find anything better I have to go to a temp agency
>go sign up at temp agency
>answer questionnaire before being allowed to work for them
>literally 70 questions, all different variations of "do you steal from work" and "do you hit people when you get angry"
>no job before = never stolen from work, so get accepted no problem
>temp agency has two categories, labor and office
>can't due labor because unfit because of thyroid condition
>get assigned comfy office job, told I will be stuffing envelopes for three days for some mail out
>go to temp job first day fucking sucks
>office smells like old cardboard and farts
>work 2 hours folding and stuffing paper into evelopes with 2 other dudes from temp agency (other dudes are wearing dress shirts with no tie, I am wearing Metallica tshirt becaue no one told me I had to dress up)
>after 2 hours time for coffee break
>office manager says we can help ourselves to the coffee machine in the break room if we want
>I like coffee so I do
>>
>go to break room, find a mug and see coffee maker
>look in fridge and find some of those individual sealed butter containers
>scoop 2 butter containters into mug and put in microwave for 30 seconds on hi
>notice group of 3 office Staceys looking over at me and giggling
>they must be into me, this could be my chance to get a qt3.14 7/10 gf and finally ascend to normiedom, all on my first day with an adult job
>microwave beeps, take mug and pour coffee into melted butter because that's how I like my coffee
>Staceys giggling even harder, think they must be mirin' hard
>take coffee to their table and sit down to introduce myself but before I can even say "hi" one of them asks "what did you just do to your coffee?"
>I'm surprised by their question, because my coffee is none of their business
>I tell them I like a little melted butter in my coffee for flavor, just like some people like sugar or milk
>explain that really it's the same as adding milk or cream because butter is a dairy
>the Staceys all laugh at me and the lead Stacey says to the others "no wonder he looks like that"
>anger and shame well up in me and I run out of the break room
>don't even go back to envelope stuffing room just grab my scooter and go home
>get call from temp agency that afternoon, my parents answered the phone
>dad says he had to plead with them not to fire me and they agreed to give me one more shot but that I'm "not suited for office work"
>fucking labor just kill me now
>>
lmoa fatty
>>
File: 1499107117435.gif (586KB, 637x597px) Image search: [Google]
1499107117435.gif
586KB, 637x597px
"Champ, winners never quit. Now march back in there, look the manager in the eye, shake his hand, and tell him you're the right man for the job. Didn't raise a quitter."
>>
>>38314175
Hey OP,
I feel bad for you. Really. You deserve to be treated better by not only your coworkers, but your parents as well. I think you should definitely go back and continue the job, only because it isn't fair that you have to leave it since they made YOUR coffee their business. Anyway, sorry for ramblings, but sending love and hugs ur way
>>
File: 1466293226910.png (115KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1466293226910.png
115KB, 276x230px
>>38314213
lol what a fucking lardass.
>>
>>38314186
lo anon fled the scene in tears after roasties bullied him
>>
>>38314213
>>38314279
fuck you I have a medical condition
>>
>>38314175
>>38314186

I refuse to believe this.
I'm afraid to believe this is true.
I can't.
>>
Never had an office job. Seems terrible and awkward. Rather be sweating holding a weed eater
>>
i used to work in a lab and was really gassy because still hadn't figured out how to eat properly/accordingly given my particular digestive system. working indoors in a confined space sucked. life was constantly trying to hold the farts in and dropping them off some place where no one would hear/smell...
>>
File: 1471466485751.jpg (509KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1471466485751.jpg
509KB, 2048x1365px
>>38314305
of course you do fattie. thats why you keep eating like a whale instead of taking care of your already "poor condition"
>>
>>38314369
It's never true, usually people go "hmm maybe I can write a "funny" greentext and get some (you)'s today" and here we are
>>
>>38314175
Decent bait, I liked the thyroid foreshadowing. Very believeble, but it lacked bite. Have to give it a 5/10 my dude.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.