[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a fever, and the only cure is more EDGE. Post how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1499382782178.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499382782178.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
I have a fever, and the only cure is more EDGE. Post how edgy you are, r9k.
>>
>>38313635
Is this you?
Cfhcd
>>
>>38313635
I paint the knives white to better see the blood of my victims.
>>
>>38313635
If possible I always make my character in games the most evil class like a necromancer or death knight

I also like metal music
>>
>>38313635
I won this thread the last time it was made
don't make me do it again
>>
File: 1497488439314.jpg (14KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497488439314.jpg
14KB, 240x180px
>>38313760
>>38313725
>>38313749

Interesting. Do go on, for my pleasure.
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 640x1136px
I actually posted this on my snapchat story.
>>
>>38313783
>first memory is of my father killing my pet rabbit
>had a morbid preoccupation with death and decomposition ever since
>killed many animals as a child and tortured them and mutilated them
>tortured my siblings and beat them and moved onto other kids
>did unspeakable things with open caskets
>sexually abused teenage girls as a teenager to try and find an alternative to my love for the dead
>it never worked
>pretended to be a lesbian, an asexual, a bisexual, anything to make people think I wasn't a necrophile
>enlisted in the military explicitly to kill people and be near the dead
>got a desk job nowhere near any action and just got worse and worse and worse until I broke down and they nearly found out about my proclivities
>it's been like 6 years since then and despite enormous amounts of medication and therapy I still spend nearly every waking moment obsessing about the dead
>loving the dead
>>
File: Adam Lanza.jpg (62KB, 404x536px) Image search: [Google]
Adam Lanza.jpg
62KB, 404x536px
hey r9k rate me
pls no bully

original
>>
Im about ready to fire someone cause they keep pissing me off
>>
>>38313635
Don't fucking tell me what to do you fucking loser, I'm gonna fucking kill you
>>
>>38313784

>While you were at church, I was reading the God Delusion
>>
>>38313635

I'll bash your mothers head in with a rock, then proceed to fuck you with a rake.
>>
>>38314168
I don't use skype, do you have a discord?
>>
>>38314366
could you type out the 4 digits at the end separately?
>>
>>38314013

You're a fucking wierdo. I wonder why I wasn't obsessed with cannibalism when MY pet rabbit was eaten by my brother's pet rabbit. Fuck you.
>>
>>38314459
Why the hostility man
Are you just worried that you could have turned out like me?
>>38314470
I'll wait. Fair warning though, after half a decade of no military training I've gone skinny and weak
>>
>>38314470
0246 is my four digit number on discord
>>
>>38314573
yeah still nothing man, you're making this kind of difficult. couldn't you just post a pastebin with your username in it or something? discord won't let me add you unless I have the exact username and I'm too drunk for anything but the straight name
>>
>>38314610
My username on discord is "Alex Ball" apparently. My email is [email protected] in caseof problems.
But add n to the 4cho so it becomes chon. My username is literally impossible to type out here. I am that notorious.
>>
Threads like this violate that new rule about pictures.
>>
>>38314470
>>38314556

You two aren't gonna start suckin' each other's dicks, are ya?
>>
my minecraft skin is an eric harris columbine skin with the head replaced with the SS head i amde for my old skin
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.