[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else grow up with an irrational fear that their mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Worried.png (224KB, 393x377px) Image search: [Google]
Worried.png
224KB, 393x377px
Anyone else grow up with an irrational fear that their mother can read their mind? How did you grow out of it?
>>
>>38313602
If people could read minds language wouldn't be a thing.
>>
>>38313602
I always got scared my classmates could read my mind so whenever I thought of something naughty and heard someone cough or stare at me I'd start screaming inside my head.
>>
I had that fear when I was really young. I couldn't tell you HOW I grew out of it, I just sorta did.

However if it still actually bothers you at this stage in your life it is a different beast altogether.

Since it is impossible to disprove, the only peace you can get is to go all out. When you are near her, think of the most abhorrent thing possible and see if she reacts.
>>
>>38313626
Well as a kid, part of me rationalized it by the fact that I came from her body and thus, I am a sub-body of hers and therefore prone to a master-receiver type of thing. It's hard to explain I guess.
>>
>>38313711
You were connected to your mom through an umbilical cord, not a cord made out of neurons.
>>
>>38313602
>those weird ass autistic twns that thought they shared a single soul after watching a bunch of anime
>>
>>38313602
she can
>>
File: ketaketa.png (356KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
ketaketa.png
356KB, 640x559px
>>38313602
>He doesn't know all adults acquire the power of mind reading after a certain age, and just hide it from the kids

Get a load of this guy. You must be one of those people who thinks Santa is fake too.
>>
>>38313602

I'm more terrified at the possibility that my dead close friend is spying on me and is waiting to clown on me with the rest of his normie friends when I die. Fuck me
>>
>>38313602
My mom died when I was 8, so I didn't grow out of it.
>>
File: waaah.gif (214KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
waaah.gif
214KB, 500x281px
>>38315110
>>38315148
Never considered the ghosts of my ancestors following me around...
>>
>>38313602
>think bad thoughts in public
>whenever face to face with a woman, imagine myself fucking her or killing her
>study their faces to see if they react

So far they've been hiding it pretty well.
>>
>decide to test the theory that people can hear my thoughts
>yell "LOOK AT ME MOTHERFUCKER" as loud as i can in my head
>guy standing next to me turns his head and stares as me for a few seconds too long
so its true isn't it
>>
>>38313602
I have random fears that people can read my mind when thinking about nice lewd things, so I dispel them by suddenly thinking "If I ever fucking find out someone can read my mind I will gut them like a fish"
>>
It was always that way with my father.
I'd suddenly think
"getoutgetoutgetout I hate you, get out of my head."
We were too alike, and not having a mother around, just us, made it really awkward.
>>
File: IMG_4472.jpg (138KB, 553x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4472.jpg
138KB, 553x1009px
>be me sitting in my junior high school class
>we have weird tables in my language elective
> lowkey staring at my crush thinking about how amazing it would be to cuddle her
> she's smiling ear to ear the entire time
>think "man what if she could read minds and she's reading mine right now that'd be pretty awkward"
>decide to humor myself and say in my head "qt, if you are reading my mind or can hear my thoughts then cough"
>immediately coughs
>think it's weird but it's probably nothing "okay, get up and go to sharpen your pencil"
>the second I think that she doesn't need to but gets up and sharpens her unbroken pencil
>panic and then apologize in my head and she giggles
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.