[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a Robot? Im a Normie who wants to be alone. >hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1499400472485.jpg (84KB, 766x570px) Image search: [Google]
1499400472485.jpg
84KB, 766x570px
How do I become a Robot? Im a Normie who wants to be alone.
>hate my own family. everybody.
>hate all my friends
>just want to be a recluse
>i have to meet up to the expectations everyone has set for me when I dont even have any for myself

I need a wise sage to tell me what to do. H E L P
>>
go away you stupid ungrateful faggot you're just lazy and unwilling to accept what has been given to you like nearly everyone else on this godforsaken board piss out of here with your unfunny children's show IG/Facebook meme and don't come back there is no need for more of your kind
>>
>>38313399
no. please. help. im begging you. the only other way I could think of is to become a monk but that wont help me.
>>
>>38313335
You're probably just an edgy teenager that just had a fight with his mom. Fuck off.
>>
>>38314423
why does nobody hear my cries im begging you i seek advice
>>
>>38313399
Shut up you fucking edgeposter.
>>
>>38313399
Holy shit, my dude. Learn how to use proper grammar. Your entire rant just reads like autistic screeching, with no pausing to breathe.
>Children's show
>This is apparently bad
Norman, it's time you leave this board.
>>
File: NEET.gif (21KB, 111x150px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.gif
21KB, 111x150px
>>38313335
>Develop hobbies and interests that don't involve friends.
Start watching; cartoons, anime, sitcoms, movies, whatever you enjoy. Get into video games, reading, music or any solitary hobby. Invest all of your alone time into something productive, like learning how to draw/paint, or learning an instrument. When you realize that friends are just a way to improve your good mood and not the source of it, you'll feel less pressure to impress others, and won't feel clingy. Also, build up your confidence. If you can go out to eat or see a movie alone, without awkwardly looking at your watch every few minutes or glancing at your phone and biting your nails, then you'll feel much better about yourself. You won't necessarily start to like people more, but will definitely be less preoccupied with your hatred of them.
>>
>>38313335
The truth is bro life is shit and you have to push through it to get shit you want, i.e. alone time. I'm a lot like you I was neet for a while but am actually surrounded by family/childhood friends so it makes it difficult. I've started working recently and I've realised I might never begin to actually like people but they're not going anywhere so try to get your shit together best as possible so you can get a nice secluded apartment or some shit. After being around people for a while I've began to realize they don't really know how depressed you are and how much existential thought you have and vice versa, so if you're awkward just let it be people will most likely not bother you and you can slowly learn how to become more social easily. If you're generally a good person maybe soon in the future your heart will eventually open due to all of the knowledge you accumulate be it venturing out into the world or mind expanding drugs and will truly accept human beings for what they offer. Try to stay healthy, read more, and push on with a level head and hopefully the rest will come. That's how I see it anyway.
>>
File: clown.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>38314444
>>38314557
>>38314606
>7 Posts
>4 IPs
lmao
>>
Why do you need to ask this?
Just stop putting any effort into keeping social contact going. Stop contacting your friends, if you're so close that they would get worried just stop gradually instead.
>>
>>38314828
Is this your autistic attempt at claiming samefag?
>le IP tracked xDD
>current year
wow, annonymau5. You caught us red-handed!
>>
>>38314872
Are you okay?
origami post
>>
>>38313335
Get diagnosed with some mental illness and apply for NEETbux.
Will be harder if you actually worked for a while though.
>>
File: Eddy.png (389KB, 502x378px) Image search: [Google]
Eddy.png
389KB, 502x378px
>>38314892
Okay, avoid the question then, chum.
>>
>>38314824
Do you ever think that it is kinda cruel that those who claim to hate people tend to be the most hurt by injustice. Reminds me of a George Carlin qoute, "inside every cynical person there is a disappointed idealist.

Inb4 some reddit fag post this to /r/im14andthisisdeep
>>
>>38315066
Yeah a naturally optimistic pepole will make every angle of their life apparent to friends/family. Pessimistic people tend to hide things from other and it fucks them up a lot when they need to depend on people, it's extremely cruel
>>
>>38313335
>block everyone you know
>delet all social media
>get rid of phone
>fake autism and obtain neetbux
>obtain low cost apartment in small city in flyover state
>browse 4chan and watch anime all day long
>never leave your apartment except for getting your food stamps
>continue for 4+ years and you will be wanting to kill yourself
>you will have won life
>>
>>38315472
Yeah this is the thought process that ruins most robots lives, you can't really blame them but fuck it's so sad that they can't seek help for such mental illnesses and unhealthy way of thinking. A lot of the world is so fucking uneducated about mental health but can you really blame them with all the other bullshit happening in the world it's hell anons. Mental health should honestly be #1 priority all over earth but I guess the 1% can't get away with shit with intelligent people roaming all over.
>>
>>38313335
It's easy man, I will tell you. First, you have to replace all the things you do, with hobbies. Pick whatever you like and only do that until you master it (It can be a game, a language, an instrument, whatever) Just master it, when you mastered it, pick another thing. You have to be organized, because if you don't follow some rules, you will become a fucking NEET who can't do anything. Erase all your social medias, and pick a nickname, forget the name your parents gave you, because it won't be useful in your new life. Remember that be a recluse is a way of life, it has principles and you must follow it. It's not so difficult, you will get used to it. And if you get tired of your activity you can choose between watching anime, listen to music, or draw. Become someone who is enlightment. Don't be a pleb. Always remember that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.